Outlook-Android Sync allows you to securely synchronize MS Outlook / Office 365 / Exchange Server calendar, tasks, notes and contacts data with your Android phone or tablet over established wireless (Wi-Fi, cellular networks, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi hotspot) or wired (via a USB cable) connection. Outlook data is synchronized with native Android Calendar and Contacts applications and with built into the Outlook-Android Sync app Tasks and Notes modules.
The Android app works with Windows companion Outlook-Android Sync software. The PC version is free to try for 30 days without any limitations or obligations and can be downloaded from our web site at http://www.ezoutlooksync.com/. Full Windows version of Outlook-Android Sync costs $29.95, Android version is always free.
- Offers complete bi-directional or single direction fast and safe synchronization of your calendar, tasks, notes and contacts data through a user-friendly wizard
- Secure and direct sync (no cloud required) over Wi-Fi, cellular networks (3G, LTE), Bluetooth or USB cable
- Conveniently synchronizes Outlook / Office 365 data with native Android Calendar and Contacts apps and with built-in Tasks and Notes modules eliminating the need to use any third-party solutions
- Keeps personal and business data separate, choose which Android accounts to synchronize Outlook data to and from
- Full mirroring (including colors) of Outlook categories with Android Calendars and Contact groups
- Built-in Tasks and Notes modules
- Supports MS Outlook and Exchange Server 2003 / 2007 / 2010 / 2013 / 2016 (32-bit and 64-bit versions), Microsoft Office 365
If you have any questions or face any problem with the app, please either drop a message in our Support Forum (http://www.ezoutlooksync.com/forum/) or contact us at email@example.com.
Permissions explanation: Application needs access to your calendars, contacts and Wi-Fi to be able to synchronize with Windows computer.