The ASUCLA app is your ultimate UCLA resource when you're not in class. Wherever you are on campus, find a bite to eat, a spot to study, or a bluebook and phone charger before that next class. Loaded with real-time hours and complete mapping functionality, the free ASUCLA app puts all ASUCLA Restaurants, Stores, Study Lounges, Programs, and Services at your fingertips.
Download the ASUCLA app today to:
- View real-time operating hours for all ASUCLA restaurants, stores, lounges, programs, and services.
- Get complete mapping and directions functionality.
- Quickly initiate calls to any location.
- Discover new programs and resources in our Spaces and Services section.
- Contact ASUCLA Human Resources to find out about jobs or to ask questions about your ASUCLA employment.
- Connect with ASUCLA and the UCLA Store on facebook, instagram, and twitter.
- Find out more about ASUCLA, our independence and student-majority Board of Directors, Student Government, and Student Media.
ASUCLA (Associated Students UCLA) is UCLA's independent student association and includes UCLA Undergraduate Student Association, UCLA Graduate Student Association, UCLA Student Media, and ASUCLA Student-Run Enterprises which operates campus restaurants, stores, and Student Union facilities.
New and improved features will be launched throughout the school year. Have a suggestion or some feedback? Give us a shout at firstname.lastname@example.org.