Better that the last one they released. Gameplay slows at level 10ish and to progress faster you would have to put your own money in. It's good as a time waster every couple of hours to collect your cash and do a couple of tasks. Other than that it is a waitimg game to build up your money to upgrade rides etc...
I've just barely started the game and can't keep playing because it keeps freezing on me. If i wanted to keep playing I'd had to close it out to my home page and reopen the game...it's seriously making me angry
Game freezes completely during coaster edit mode after a short period of time. I have to close the game, re-open it and scramble to get my coaster edited in time or I have to go through all that again. Good game otherwise.
Could not ever get the game to even load. Tried 5 different times. Sometimes it would just be a black screen. Other times the loading screen would come on and after 5 minutes didn't budge.
All the roads in my park disappeared. Now im at 6% satisfaction when i was at 88% and it wont let me add roads either. I tried to just put new roads but it wont put them down
Game is good but like any other typical game, you have to put in money if you want to move faster. This is only reason why the classic version will always be the best.
- Important memory optimization, allowing high level players to play without suffering issues related to watching video ads, opening card packs, upgrading cards, or placing new items
- New utility building: the janitor booth! Place it to prevent trash from making your peeps feel nauseous
- New feature unlocked at level 15: Weekly Coaster Challenges! Build a coaster with specific requirements and get cool rewards
- Coaster special inserts can now be mirrored
- Fix of various minor bugs