The Talkable app is a ten-week speech therapy program aimed at helping you create a rich language learning environment for your child (0 to 3 years). Each week you will learn ways to help your baby or toddler learn to talk through video tutorials, book sharing activities, key word signs and fun activities.
This app will:
- give you a wide range of tools to help your toddler learn how to talk
- teach you baby sign language (40 key-word signs)
- show you how to read and share books with your child
- show you which books are best to help your child learn to talk
- help you practice a range of practical, simple, fun and free language learning activities with your child
- keep track of your child’s language development
This app is for all parents, carers and early childhood educators who care for a child 0 to 3 years. You will also find this app useful if your child is late to talk.
All content has been created by Karen Nitsche, senior Speech Pathologist and child development researcher.