Industrial valves in process technology are automated with AUMA electric actuators. They form the interface between valve and the distributed control system in the plant.
The AUMA Assistant App allows flexible and fast actuator setting and configuration. This saves both time and money for commissioning and maintenance. The App offers comprehensive configuration and diagnostic options, easy and straightforward. Actuator connection is made via Bluetooth interface.
The App offers a simple option to upload actuator data to the AUMA Cloud, allowing efficient, competent and customer-friendly service. Comprehensive service and device data of your actuators can be read via Bluetooth and uploaded to the AUMA Cloud as snapshot files. There, the data is partially automatically analysed, sorted and organised as required.
For better protection against unauthorised access, AUMA user levels / authorizations are now governed by means of the proven AUMA User Management System.
The AUMA Assistant App is a commissioning, operation, and parameterization software for AUMA actuators and offers the following functions:
• Connection via Bluetooth
• Fast Bluetooth data transfer
• Fast fault and warning status display (NAMUR or AUMA categories)
• Fast display of major actuator information
• Download of actuator documents:
Technical data sheet, operation instructions, inspection certificate, wiring diagram
• Indication and modification of configuration parameters
• Online connection to AUMA Cloud with automated login to AUMA account with offline rights for 30 days (following registration with AUMA account, refer to appendices)
• Reading and transmission of all time-stamped operational and device data (snapshot) of your actuators to the AUMA Cloud (with clear presentation of actuators and partially automated sorting, analysis in AUMA Cloud)
• Reading and transfer of snapshots via e-mail directly to the AUMA Service (for remote diagnostics by an experienced service expert)
• Scanning the data matrix codes of your name plates to record simple device information such as the serial numbers of your AUMA devices
• Transfer of serial number lists to AUMA Cloud (with clear presentation of actuators and partially automated sorting)
• Available in several languages
The following functions are available, depending on the user level:
• Remote actuator control for commissioning
• Setting the end positions