With the Aurebesh Trainer by Aurebesh.org, you'll master the SW alphabet in no-time. Features both a read and write section (read: translate words written in Aurebesh, write: translate normal words to Aurebesh). Aside from being very useful for practicing the SW alphabet, you can also use it as a translator to decipher a piece of Aurebesh text.
Aurebesh trainer is the fastest way to learn the SW letters. It is used by fans of the franchise who want to be able to read Aurebesh text from screens, but also by fans who want to be able to write their own Aurebesh texts.
There are several word categories to choose from, with words and names from various topics such as characters, planets, star fighters, Clone Wars, Mandalorian, LEGO, SW Kenobi, Rebels and more. Features words from the prequels, original trilogy, sequels, TV series, books, comics, video games, Legends and Canon.
Aurebesh.org has been around since 2016 and is the number one tool to learn the SW languages (the website also features a Mando'a trainer). The website is periodically updated with new features and improvements, and these are reflected in the app. This includes, for example, updated categories and words lists.
It works both online and offline. Practice the Galactic script wherever, whenever.
''Aurebesh was a writing system used to transcribe Galactic Basic Standard, the most spoken language in the galaxy. In the Outer Rim Territories, Aurebesh was sometimes used alongside Outer Rim Basic, another alphabet.'' - Wookieepedia
• Aurebesh to English (Latin alphabet)
• English (Latin alphabet) to Aurebesh
• Help images for the characters
• Many different word categories to choose from
• ''First steps'' newcomers category for practicing one character at a time
• Custom keyboard for writing in Aurebesh that shuffles the keys after each word to maximize learning speed
• ''Skip'' button in case you get stuck on a word
• Very simple & easy to learn interface
• Immersive UI with sci-fi sound effects (mutable)
• Includes a link to the #1 Facebook Aurebesh fan group
• Works on any screen size
Do you have any questions or feedback? Feel free to send me a message any time.