PlainPay is an innovative, secure and simple mobile payment application for making payments or for transferring money using a mobile phone, based on QR Code technology.
With PlainPay, it has never been easier to make payments. A quick scan of a QR Code, allows you to transfer money to other PlainPay users and debit the amount directly from your account or have it charged to a credit card.
PlainPay can also be used as a Utility Scanner for Bar Codes, QR Codes or Data Matrices with the possibility of saving scans for future reference.
PlainPay recognise the most common QR Codes for:
- making a call
- opening an internet address
- adding a vCard to your address book
- visualizing Geographic Coordinates on the map
- sending an email
- adding an event to your calendar
- sending an SMS
PlainPay can also be used to :
- withdraw money from an ATM without using a card
- access your Internet banking account using a simple, but just as safe, authentication method
- digitally sign your electronic documents.
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org