Use manually or teach your car to pay for parking!
Service works across Estonia in all cities (n Tallinn, Tartu, Pärnu etc) and with all parking operators (n Europark, Ühisteenused, Citypark etc), where you can pay with a mobile phone.
The price for the parking is the same, as paying with the mobile phone, including starting fee 32 cents. Payment can be done with mobile operator Telia, Tele2 or Elisa bill.
How does automation work?
1. App watches phone and car Bluetooth connection.
2. If a connection is lost, parking will be started in phone location.
3. If a connection is established, parking will be ended.
If there is no Bluetooth, use manually or order Autlo device https://autlo.com/en/#order
1. Convenient: Let the car work for you. When parked, you get a push notification to your phone. Parking clock is automatic (no need to add manually).
2. Profitable: Free parking time calculation is automatic. You can not forget to disable paying after driving away.
3. Avoids fines: Have you ever tried to speak with phone and park a car in the same time? Do you know, that the main reason for fines is forgetting?
4. Risk-free: If something is not right, then in first three minutes you can change zone or cancel the payment.
NB! If you have questions or experience problems, then giving low rating does not solve this. Please write or call: firstname.lastname@example.org, +372 5072514.