Además, acorde a tus preferencias, nuestra app te recomendará las mejores opciones para que puedas aprovechar la ciudad al máximo.
Realiza check in, evalúa y comenta en los lugares y eventos para compartir tu experiencia con otros usuarios.
La aplicación no tiene ninguna garantía, úsese bajo su propia responsabilidad
Gracias a su funcionalidad permitirá hacer tu estancia en el DF más amena. Incluso si no eres de provincia, podrás encontrar cosas que te serán de mucha utilidad.
- Directorio con más de 170 lugares y servicios de interés
- Mapas de transporte público del DF
- Integración con Maps
- Números de emergencias del DF
- Lista de lugares donde es válida la ID Foránea
- Información sobre el seguro médico del ITAM
- Capacidad para guardar en una lista tus sitios preferidos
* Triggers: App, Time, Day, Location, Hard/Soft State, Event, Shortcut, Widget, Timer, Plugins
* Actions: 200+ built-in, plugin support
* Tasks: loops, variables, conditions
* Scenes: design your own screen overlays
* App Creation: create your own standalone apps to share or sell! (Android 2.3+)
Starter Guides: http://tasker.dinglisch.net/guides.html
Queries, Problems: see Menu / Info / Support in-app
It's not possible to fix problems reported via Play Store Comments...
****** Actions By Category ******
[not all actions available on all devices]
* ALERT: Flash, Notify LED/Sound/Vibrate, Cancel Notification, Popup Timed/WithTaskIcons/Names, Torch, Vibrate, Vibrate Pattern
* APP: Calendar Insert, Go Home, Kill App, Load App, Open Map (/StreetView/Nav)
* AUDIO: Alarm/Call/DTMF/Media/Notif./Ringer/System Volume, Haptic Feedback Toggle, Mic Mute, Notification Pulse, Notification(<4.1)/Ringer Vibrate (<4.2 or root), Silent Mode, Speakerphone, Sound Effects toggle
* DIALOG: 28 System Settings dialogs
* DISPLAY: Auto-Brightness, Close System Dialogs, Keyguard, Keyguard Pattern, Display Brightness, Display Off Timeout, Display Rotation, Set Wallpaper, Stay On, Status Bar (expand/collapse)
* FILE: Browse Files, Directory Create/Delete/Move, File Copy/Delete/Move/Open, Write To File, Read Line, Read Paragraph, Zip/Unzip File
* INPUT: Button, Dpad (root only), Type (root only), Input Method Select, Soft Keyboard (show)
* MEDIA: Media Button Events (grab), Media Player Control, Music File/Dir, Play/Forward/Back/Stop, Photo/Series/TimeSeries, Record Audio, Record Audio Stop, Ringtone, Scan Card
* MISC: (Broadcast) Action Intent, Component Intent, Get Location, GPS Status (<2.3 or Cyanogen/submod), Run (ASE) Script, Say, Say To File, Shut Up, Search For, Set Clipboard, Reboot (root only), Set CPU (root only) Set Timezone
* NETWORK: Airplane Mode (<4.1 or root), Autosync, BT, BT ID, Compose Email, Browse URL, HTTP GET, HTTP POST, Mobile Data (on/off), Mobile Data 2G/3G (Cyanogen only), USB Tether, WiFi Toggle, Wifi Disconnect/Reassociate/Reconnect, Wifi Sleep, Wifi Tether, Wimax Toggle
* PHONE: Call, Call Log, Call Block/Divert/Revert, Compose MMS/SMS, Contacts, End Call, Radio, Send SMS, Send Data SMS, Silence Ringer, Take Call
* TASKER: Change Icon Set, If, End If, Goto Action, Perform Task, Profile Toggle, Query Action, Set Widget Icon, Set Widget Label, Stop, Wait, Wait Until
* VARIABLES: Set, Clear, Inc, Dec, Query, Randomize, Split, Join, List
* 3RD PARTY: Android Notifier, Astrid, BeyondPod, JuiceDefender Data/Toggle, Gentle Alarm, NewsRob, OfficeTalk, SleepBot, SMS Backup+, TeslaLED, WidgetLocker
****** States ******
Airplane Mode, BT Connected, Calendar Entry, Docked, Headset Plugged, Incoming Call, Keyboard Out, Light Level, Media Button, Missed Call, Mobile Network, Device Orientation, Power, Various Sensors, Signal Strength, Unread Text, Variable Value, Wifi Network, Wifi Near
****** Events ******
Alarm Clock/Done, Date Set, Time/Date Set, Timezone Set, Display: Off/On/Unlocked, File Closed/Deleted/Modified/Moved/Opened/Attributes Changed, Camera/Search Button Long-Press, Card Mounted/Removed/Unmounted, Gesture,Missed Call, Phone Changes, Received Text, SMS Send Success/Failure, Battery Changed/Full/Low/Overheating, Device Boot, Device Shutdown, Storage Low, Locale Changed, New/Removed/Updated Package, Wallpaper Changed, Button Gadget Clicked, New Window, Notification, Notification Clicked, Zoom Click, Variable Cleared/Set, K9 Email Received, Gentle Alarm, Kaloer Clock, OpenWatch, Reddit Notify, Screebl, Widget Locker
"To put it simply, Lux kicks the pants off of Android’s stock brightness manager, and it’s worth every cent." - Lifehacker
"Lux is a third-party app that allows you to easily calibrate your phone’s brightness sensor, saving you battery power and reducing eye strain if your phone is normally too bright in dark rooms." - HowToGeek
Lux isn't your ordinary brightness app. It intelligently adjusts the brightness of your display based on the environment you're in. If you step into a dimly lit room, Lux will automatically lower the brightness of your display to make it not only comfortable to read, but to also preserve battery power.
Lux is also able to adjust the screen temperature of your display automatically to make it appropriate for night usage. At sunset, you can have Lux automatically warm your display and switch to your Night profile. If you're an astronomer, you can enable astronomer mode to cut out harsh white light. If you have a root enabled phone, you may even be able to apply these enhancements at a low level with Lux's plug-in system.
Perhaps the best thing about Lux is that you can teach it how to behave. If the backlight is too bright or dim for your liking, simply open the provided Dashboard, adjust the brightness slider to the level you desire, then hold the link button. Lux will use this new 'link' as a reference in future.
Give it a go! I want you to test Lux for more than the 15 minute refund period offered by Google. I understand that some devices may not have the best quality light sensor, and that you may need more time to play around with settings. If you find that Lux doesn't suit you after the 15 minutes is up, you can request a refund within a week of purchase via e-mail - no questions asked.
■ Stable, custom auto brightness with root plug-in support.
■ Use your ambient light sensor or camera(s) to read in ambient light.
■ Subzero brightness for night viewing.
■ Select between Auto, Day, Night, Car and Cinema light profiles
■ Automatic night mode. Change the colour temperature of your display for comfortable night time viewing.
■ Astronomer mode. Adds a red filter to your display to preserve the eyesight of stargazers.
■ Power-user settings such as choice of interpolation, filters, and linked sample editing.
■ Add app specific exceptions via sleep mode. NOTE: This is broken in Android 5.0 due to API changes beyond my control.
■ Customisable fade for backlight adjustments.
■ Tasker and Locale support
■ Battery efficient.
■ Backup to SD.
■ No ads or other nuisances.
Note: Please disable other brightness apps before using Lux. The author is not liable for any issues caused when using this app.
Want Lux in your language? Join the translation project here:
TAKE PICTURES AND VIDEOS: Used to read in luma values if camera input is selected.
DRAW OVER OTHER APPS: Required for night/astro mode.
READ PHONE STATE: Required to prevent Lux from interfering with phone controls in Android 4.1.
MODIFY SYSTEM SETTINGS: Brightness is a system setting, as is toggling the default auto brightness.
RETRIEVE RUNNING APPS: Required to make the 'sleep list' functionality work, so Lux can disable itself when certain apps are in the foreground.
COARSE LOCATION: Required to automatically calculate sunrise/sunset times.
Need assistance? Have questions? Contact me via the 'Send Feedback' button in Lux settings, or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
NOTE: Please use the power symbol in the notification to temporarily toggle Lux when using secure views, such as banking apps, VPN and accessibility settings.
Auto Distance measure the distance to the target object automatically by aim the cameras at the base of the object. It works in camera live view.
Auto Measure uses the height of the camera lens and its tilt angle to calculate the distance to the object. You can continue measure the height of object by lock the distance and aim the cameras at the top of target object, as shows in the preview image. The only parameter required in this mode is the lens height, which is the height of your camera height to the base plane.
This application is very useful no matter is for indoor or outdoor activities. For example, you can estimate the distance to a building and height of a tree, distance to a building, height of a man, distance from home plate to the pitchers mound , distance to a boat, etc.
For more details information about how to use the app, please refer User Guide in this app.
★ Quick estimation of distance to object
★ Quick estimation of height of object
★ Camera auto focus, flash-light
★ Distance Lock/Unlock (Start height measure)
★ Height Lock/Unlock
★ Lens Height scroll bar and manual input
★ Customizable text size, line width, point size
★ Keep Screen Awake
★ Menu shortcut key on main screen
★ Show instruction on main screen
★ Support 7 Measurement Units: Millimeter(mm), Centimeter(cm), Meter(m), Kilometer(km), Inch(in), Yard(yd) and Feet(ft).
The accuracy of this app is highly relies on the device sensor. From some experiment we have done so far, the average accuracy of Auto Distance is falls between (+)(-)7.0%. You can use Manual Distance (Free Android App) for more accurate distance and height measurement if accuracy is important and critical.
We release Auto Distance in free and we really hope that this instrument tool can help you in quick distance estimation. We hopes you enjoy this tool. If you feel that this app is nice and useful, please take a little time to share this app with your friends or write a review on market. Your encouragement will be our motivation to continue improve and develope more free quality apps. If you have any comments, suggestions or questions, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com. Thank you!!
This application is included with my other toggles in my Premium Widget pack available for purchase in one convenient download!
**If you are having problems seeing the widget, please try recreating the widget or reinstalling. Necessary code updates may require this action, sorry!
This is designed to match my other widgets. This refreshes on a regular interval and when the screen is turned on (unlike other widgets) to stay up to date.
Please check out my other applications!
This is a widget. Long press on the home screen -> Add Widget -> Auto Rotate Widget.
Changelog on website
It uses the proximity sensor to know if the phone is near your ear or not.
If you are using any type of headset, it will turn the speaker off, regardless of the proximity sensor and use the headset.
Whenever you are in a call, a new "control" button appears (default location is on the top left of the screen).
Pressing this button enables (Green icon) or disables (Red icon) the service for the current call.
Alternatively you can use notification on the status bar instead of the control button.
Please note that when disabling the service it will turn off the speaker.
Furthermore, the speaker button of the dialer may not indicate the current status of the speaker (on\off), nevertheless the status is changed.
Some devices may need to be calibrated for the app to work correctly.
See 'Calibration' option in settings if needed.
- Set default service status.
- Disable the service when phone is set to silent or vibrate (optional).
- On each call, you can change the service status for that specific call (It does not change your dialer).
Using it will turn the speaker on if service is enabled, and off if service is disabled.
- Set the speaker status when call starts.
- When changing to speaker, set the volume to maximum (configurable).
- Keep the screen on when speaker and/or headset is in used (optional).
- Control for speaker on\off delay (separate delay for on and off).
- Select between using control button or notification on status bar.
- Custom location of the control button.
- Custom transparency of control button.
Default setting is to turn off the speaker quickly when putting it near the ear, but a longer delay to turn it off.
This way if you just move the phone for a second from the ear it will not turn it on.
Any comments\requests can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Just put in the subject "Auto Speaker".
Special thanks to:
- Mitch Atchley - For his big help in testing the application
- Nauman Afzal (@nomidesigns) - For Designing and and contributing the application icon
- Grigore Frișan - For translating into Romanian
- Daniel Delion - For translating into Russian
Satellite Director replaces all of that. See tips to success below !!!
WARNING: The only sensor you need is the compass. Unfortunatly you have to calibrate the compass before using it. Compare your phone's compass with a real compass !!
Metal covers/cases or covers/cases with metal/magnetic closure will influence/disrupt the compass of your phone or tablet. Do not use these covers !! The compass of your phone can also get inaccurate because it is affected by other electro - magnetic fields or because it is weakened by age. Calibrating the compass may not help anymore.
PRECISION DEPENDS ON THE QUALITY OF YOUR PHONES HARDWARE.
Warning: If you use Cyanogenmod / Cymod then you may run into Android compatibility issues and the app may not work. You should then complain to Cyanogenmod / Cymod and not to me.
This app is add-free !
Help me to continue the work on this app and watch some of my videos on Youtube. The advertising in the videos provides some required money (houres of work, phones to test on, satellite equipment, etc.).
How does it work ?
Just enable the GPS in your phone or enter your GPS location, select the desired TV satellite and point your phone to the sky to target (find) the TV satellite. You have found the satellite when the white ball is in the white circle and the cyan ball is in the cyan circle. Align, in azimuth, the offset arm of the satellite dish to the cyan arrow on the phones display and the satellite dish is aligned in azimuth with the satellite.
Selectable audio tone, camera preview, continuous mode (no pause), color pickers or a user defined satellite position may make it easier for you to find the desired TV satellite. The satellite list contains 280 satellites.
Optional you can take a photo (resized)/screenshot by touching on the director tab. The photo/screenshot is ONLY stored on the phones memory card.
Optional: you can get an indication when you are to close to iron (dish/pole) in the form of an green/yellow/red bar.
Satellite positions are derived from Agi's database. Some positions may seem not accurate (example: Hispasat 30°w is at 29.96°w in the satellite list) but they are very accurate.
New phones with Android 4: in case of a wrong compass reading the "Settings" screen has options to correct the compass readings !!!!
Previous versions are available from my website.
If you have any questions, requests or problems PLEASE write an email.
All language translations by Google Translator.
3 tips to success:
1- do NOT go to close to the iron dish, iron lnb arm or iron pole (keep at least 30 cm distance)
2- calibrate the compass of the phone by waving it in a figure 8 before you start
3- optional: calibrate the compass of the phone by rolling your phone along its length axis about 2-3 turns (works on some phones)
It is designed to be used with WiFi-only* tablets - these devices normally don't require a constant internet connection if you're not using them and turning WiFi off can save a lot of battery power.
You can also specify to automatically turn on WiFi again, if you turn on your device. Also, the app can regularly scan for available networks to connect to and re-disable WiFi if no suitable network is found. This way, you are always connected to your WiFi network when using the device.
This app has a similiar effect like setting the "WiFi sleep policy" in Android to "always", except that you can now exactly define the timeout between turning the screen off and actually turning off WiFi.
* if your device has a cell radio, it might switch to 2G/3G/4G which may consume more power then staying on WiFi
The app is open source: https://github.com/j4velin/WiFi-Automatic
Forget about "kill all" buttons and all the hassle. AMM lets you customize the out-of-memory manager settings on your phone so you don't have to do it yourself with task killers. This works on both rooted and unrooted phones. So just start it up and forget about it.
If you have any questions or find a bug/problem please email the developer. We will try to reply ASAP.
Donating or buying the Premium version will remove ads.
task killer minfree lowmemkiller AMM
XDA thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1910521
Note: Notification is mandatory for this app because without it Android will stop the service too often for too long. There's no use in auto brightness if it doesn't work half the time. So before you give a one star review, consider this fact and my assurance that I'm trying to find a more user-friendly way. I will no longer respond to "it has an ugly notification" type of ratings.
Also please see homepage about language support. Any translation help most welcome!
Velis auto brightness aims to provide the best possible brightness experience by using your devices sensors to determine the environment you're in. You have complete control over how much brightness will be applied for any given light condition, from selecting the sensors used to fully customizable brightness graph. This is a replacement for system provided auto-brightness functionality usually found in Settings / Display / Brightness
- Initial configuration wizard for an easy start
- User-selectable sensors: light, proximity, cameras
- Supports custom sensors on phones such as Sony Xperia, SGS 2
- Brightness presets for every taste and screen
- Profiles (save the brightness graph under your own name)
- Fully customizable brightness graph to fit your needs or cover your sensor’s faults
- Extensive sensitivity adjustments (light change threshold, smoothing times up / down, boost threshold)
- Superdimming to make those shades really dark
- Excluded apps (will disable Velis Auto Brightness when they are in use)
- Launcher widget with on/off button, profile select button and a brightness graph
- Tasker / Locale support for many sensor readings and app settings
- Convenient in-app store for premium content (some tasker and widget functionality) and developer support
- Custom app language
- Additional brightness when charging
- Only uses sensors when screen is on conserving battery
Tasker plug-in / Locale plug-in: Provides conditions for screen on, calculated light reading, proximity sensor reading, calculated brightness. Exposes many settings to locale / tasker for detailed adjustment from these managers. Some of this functionality is premium content available through in-app purchase.
App homepage: http://velisthoughts.blogspot.com/2012/09/velis-auto-brightness.html
XDA thread (best for support): http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=32142069
Activating multiple auto-brightness applications will not produce expected results so make sure only Velis auto brightness is active while you test it. This file is provided AS IS - without any warranty. The autor will not be liable for any (un)imaginable inconveniences, including, but not limited to your phone frying or your screen starting to shoot launcher widgets at you. :)
This app is available in following languages: Chinese, Czech, Dutch, English, French, Italian, German, Greek, Hungarian, Japanese, Lithuanian, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Slovene, Vietnamese
Thanks to all the translators for their hard work. Please see homepage if you want to help with translations.
WRITE_SETTINGS: Required to turn off system auto-brightness
RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: Required for starting the service at boot-up so that auto brightness works without manual program start
SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW: Required for auto brightness to operate
GET_TASKS: Needed to detect current top activity for app exclusion list and proper screen filter operation
CAMERA: Determine environment brightness through cameras.
BILLING: Required for in-app store
With the widget you can assign one or more screens on your home launcher to be dedicated for usage inside the car.
Unlike Car Home applications, you still will have access to all other screens of your home launcher.
To access widget settings use application shortcut.
HOW TO USE
On any home screen press "menu", then "add", select "widgets" and choose "Car Widget" from the list of available widgets.
You might need to restart the device in order to widget to appear in the list.
* 4x4 widget
* 4,6 or 8 big shortcuts per widget
* 5 Skins
* Customization options: background color, opacity, font size and color, icons tint
* Replacement for "Car Dock" / "Car Home" applications.
* Custom icons and titles for shortcuts
* Icon pack support
Available shortcuts (can be expanded by installed applications):
* Direct dial/ message
* Directions & Navigation (Using Google Maps)
* Gmail label
* Music playlist
* Built-In Shortcuts - (InCar switch, Play/Pause, Next, Previous - Experimental)
Free version includes Trial of the features available in the Car Widget Pro.
Car Widget Pro features:
Automation for your car. Detects when you inside the car and adjusts settings of your phone.
Trigger (possible to combine all of the options):
* Power cable connected
* Headphones connected
* Bluetooth device connected
* Activity recognition
* Turn on Bluetooth
* Disable screen timeout
* Adjust screen brightness
* Adjust volume level of media
* Switch off Wi-Fi
* Route call to speaker
* Auto answer (Experimental)
* Autorun App
* Shortcuts in notification bar (Android 4.0)
- It's not possible to unlock the screen from widget
- It's not possible to switch to the specific screen from widget
- Not possible to switch GPS
CALL_PHONE (Directly call phone numbers)- used for direct call shortcut
WAKE_LOCK (Prevent phone from sleeping) - used to disable screen timeout
WRITE_SETTINGS (Modify system settings)- used to adjust brightness settings
ACCESS_WIFI_STATE and CHANGE_WIFI_STATE - connect and disconnect from Wi-Fi
BLUETOOTH and BLUETOOTH_ADMIN - required in order to switch Bluetooth state
(Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage) - Backup/Restore functionality
* On some devices you have option "Stay awake" (Under Settings -> Applications -> Development), you can enable it if your want to prevent phone from sleeping.
* Landscape mode: Not all launchers allow to use phone in landscape mode, just replace yours with alternative one that supports it (like LauncherPro or ADW).
You can find Car Widget Pro also in androidpit.com market.
(This marketplace has an option for PayPal)
Please exercise caution when using this application and do not manipulate your device while driving. Always pay attention to the road.
Automatically enable/disable Airplane mode on timer.
Before updating TURN OFF "auto mode"
Airplane mode can be switched on automatically every night and morning off. This saves the battery. Or you can set the time of departure and landing, to turn off the GSM network at the time of flight.
There is an opportunity not to turn off Wifi.
"Different start times for each day of the week" is available in the Pro version!
Auto launch at system start up.
If you change system time, you must press button "stop/start" manually to correct work.
1. By detecting p-sensor, automatically turn on/off the screen for you.
2. Allows you to only enable the function during charging.
3. Allows you to disable the feature when the screen is rotated.
4. You can set separate timeout values for screen on/off delay to prevent from accidentally triggering the feature.
5. A widget is supported to quickly toggle the function.
6. Notification is supported to quickly toggle function, or directly turn screen off.
7. Power Save Mode: works on some devices. Try if it works for YOU!
8. Play sound or vibrate while close.
9. Exclude apps you don't want automatically screen off feature
10. A widget to turn off screen! great power saver yet useful
0. Modify Settings in "Auto Screen Settings" app and enable the function
1. Add widget "AutoScreenOnOff" to your home screen
2. Press once on the icon to trigger Device Management Confirmation Dialog.
3. Agree to activate device management. (This is required to turn off the screen)
4. Now everything should work now. Try cover your hand over the top area of the screen (where the proximity sensor might be located) to see if it works.
- Since it uses proximity sensor to detect whether the screen should be on or off, this may use some power consumption. So, if you are not using your device for a long time, suggest you turning off the function.
- If you wants to uninstall the app, please do it from top of the app.
Translation Helps from:
Hai Long Hoang: Vietnamese
WebFrogeye : French
Ján Kučera: Slovak
Xander Stone: Dutch
Andrew: Russian, Ukranian
Paul L. Scholz: German
ps. If you have any suggestions, questions, bug reports, or you are willing to help translate strings, please send me email. email@example.com