Transform your Bluetooth-enabled phone or tablet into a dashboard that can transmit real-time telemetry for RaceCapture/Pro - a powerful and affordable Data Acquisition system by Autosport Labs. Learn more at http://www.autosportlabs.com
* Stream real-time telemetry to Podium http://podium.live for live analysis, sharing, lap comparison and playback
* In app analysis features (in beta) - import your RaceCapture/Pro log file data and inspect your lap data!
* Automatic, configurable pit stop timer for endurance racers
* Show predictive lap times using RaceCapture/Pro's high performance GPS
* Customize gauges with sensor data, OBD-II and CAN bus data streams from the RaceCapture system
* Automatic track map detection with support for hundreds of race tracks
* Fully configure all of the features and settings in RaceCapture/Pro - no laptop needed!
* Full quick-start guide: http://autosportlabs.net/RaceCapturePro2_QuickStart
* To start, plug the Bluetooth module into RaceCapture/Pro. Verify LED is blinking rapidly
* In the Android Bluetooth settings, pair the "RaceCapturePro" bluetooth module.
* Start the Race Capture app. When prompted to update race tracks, select 'yes'.
* The app will automatically search and connect to the the RaceCapturePro. The LED on the Bluetooth adapter should be solid.
* Select the dashboard view and navigate the different screens. Here you can customize the screens with the channels you have enabled.
* Make sure you're on the latest version of the RaceCapture firmware
* If you have trouble connecting via Bluetooth:
* * Try disabling / re-enabling Bluetooth in Android settings
* * Try restarting the phone or tablet
* * More troubleshooting at: http://autosportlabs.net/RaceCapturePro2_QuickStart
* * Still stuck? email us at email@example.com or visit our forums at http://www.autosportlabs.org