Our SimCasts™ Mobile Dashboard provides website functionality that’s been converted into a mobile application. Now the most popular features of the desktop version are available to your dealers anytime, anywhere, and even if they’re away from the auction lanes.
REGISTERED USERS/DEALERS CAN:
- Generate fully-customizable auction and personal reports
- Remotely access online auctions using their mobile devices
- Bid on vehicles online, either in-lane or when on the go
- Watch and listen to live auctions in real-time
- Simultaneously watch a dual screen stream
- Pause/play/mute the stream at any time
- Easily message other buyers, the seller or a clerk with any questions
- Monitor the vehicle bid history
The Mobile Reporting feature enables dealers to generate fully-customizable and versatile auction reports using their mobile devices. Every registered user can review the overall auction statistics, such as how many vehicles were sold at a particular event, and which ones weren’t sold. Additionally, registered users can review their personal auction assessments in order to make strategic decisions about bidding and budgeting.