REEF OS Driver

3.0
138 reviews
10K+
Downloads
Content rating
Everyone
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image

About this app

Full control over all your orders, drivers, and their deliveries.

REEF OS Driver brings TOP features for you:
• Manage and deliver orders for customer on time
• Live tracking of the driver
• Possibility to accept/decline delivery (depends on the settings)
• Call customer for informing him, that you are stuck in a traffic jam, or be late
• Option to notify the customer by SMS/E-mail
• Skip/Cancel order if anything occurs
• Option to add tips from the customer
• Adding signature of the customer for verification purposes
• Details of your order, to check if you have all food (price, quantity, preparation status)

History
You have an option to check, what were your last deliveries with orders. Also, you could see, in what states they were finished.

Timeline
The list of past actions that the courier performs during working with the application sorted by the date and time. The user can filter these events by the name or for the specific event type. He is also able to check the preview on the map.

Tracker
The section in the menu where the driver could see his last routes, no matter, if he were making deliveries by car, foot, bicycle, or hoverboard. Also, you could visualize the specific route with nice car animation.

Overview
Do you want to know, how many deliveries you made? Or how much cash you collected or should return to the store? This section is made for this purpose. You could also check your statistics in history.

Team
The list of all available users for the account will be listed, sorted by name, and surname. The courier has the option to call the user or edit the phone number before the call.

Settings
If you don't like the preferred navigation, application language, map layers, or notification sound, you could change these options in the settings section.

If you are not using REEF OS and you would like to learn more, check out https://reeftechnology.com/products or email support@orderlord.com to schedule a demo.
Updated on
May 16, 2024

Data safety

Safety starts with understanding how developers collect and share your data. Data privacy and security practices may vary based on your use, region, and age. The developer provided this information and may update it over time.
No data shared with third parties
Learn more about how developers declare sharing
This app may collect these data types
Location, Personal info, and Photos and videos
Data is encrypted in transit
Data can’t be deleted

Ratings and reviews

2.8
133 reviews
Vincent Ng
July 28, 2022
Order pickup time never make sense. Location is correct 97% of the time. For the remaining 3% it can take you anywhere locally, nationally or even Africa / USA (I have many hilarious screenshot as evidence). Contact driver options is a six points trap. (How can you reply to the customer while driving and not risking 6 points?) Overall, I'm so glad my employer stop using this.
1 person found this review helpful
Did you find this helpful?
W
December 6, 2020
Only issue is that it uses coordinates instead of the address entered so google maps typically navigates you into a back alley or behind the destination
25 people found this review helpful
Did you find this helpful?
A Google user
February 26, 2019
to slow and cant work out orders in order
9 people found this review helpful
Did you find this helpful?

What's new

Version 3.5.1:
• improved design