The AVM RC S App will turn your smartphone or tablet into an easy-to-use remote control for your AVM audio components with integrated streaming capabilities. Please see below for a list of compatible AVM models. The AVM RC S remote control App provides a variety of intuitive features to get the most out of your network-enabled AVM HiFi device.
Features of the AVM RC S remote control App
- Stream music in HiFi sound quality from TIDAL and Qobuz online services *
- Stream music from your local UPnP / DLNA media server
- Stream music from your smartphone or tablet directly to a network-enabled AVM device
- Browse and control your whole music collection (NAS, CD, USB etc.)
- Volume control
- Local source selection & playback controls (CD, Phono, Analogue & Digital Inputs etc.)
- Gapless playback
- Create & save playlists
- Create & save favorites
* TIDAL and Qobuz are innovative music streaming platforms offering high-fidelity CD sound quality, expertly curated content, and unique artists experiences for members. Both TIDAL and Qobuz offer monthly subscriptions as well as free trial. See www.tidal.com and www.qobuz.com for more consumer info.
To get the most out of your AVM HiFi streaming system, please make sure you always keep the RC S App and the software of your AVM device up-to-date. To make sure your network-enabled AVM device runs the latest software version, please follow the instructions of the 'Getting Started Guideí which can be found on all respective product pages at avm.audio or use the AVM RC S App: Navigate to the Settings tab and choose Device Settings / Software / Check for Updates.
Compatible AVM models
All-In-One Streaming CD Receiver
INSPIRATION CS 2.2
EVOLUTION CS 5.2
High End Streaming CD-Player with digital inputs
EVOLUTION MP 3.2
EVOLUTION MP 5.2
OVATION MP 6.2
High End Streaming Preamplifier with HiRes DAC
INSPIRATION SD 2.2
EVOLUTION SD 3.2
EVOLUTION SD 5.2
OVATION SD 6.2
Changes without prior notice possible in the sense of technological upgrades.
Please note: TIDAL & Airable both require your network-enabled AVM device to run software version 1.2 or higher. To make sure your network-enabled AVM device runs the latest software version, please follow the instructions of the 'Getting Started Guideí which can be found on all respective product pages at avm.audio or use the AVM RC S App: Navigate to the Settings tab and choose Device Settings / Software / Check for Updates.
IMPORTANT NOTE for vTuner users
Due to the implementation of the advanced Airable internet radio, podcast and music service, vTuner will no longer be supported. However, formerly stored stations can still be accessed and used via the Favorite and Preset menus.