The RC S App will turn your smartphone or tablet into a remote control for your network-enabled AVM Audio components with integrated HiFi streaming capabilities, providing a variety of features to get the most out of your AVM Audio device.
- Stream music in HiFi sound quality from TIDAL and QOBUZ*
- Stream music from your local UPnP / DLNA media server
- Stream music from your smartphone or tablet directly to a network-enabled AVM Audio device
- Browse and control your whole music collection (NAS, CD, USB etc.)
- Webradio & Podcasts
- Volume control
- Local source selection & playback controls (CD, Phono, Analogue & Digital Inputs etc.)
- Gapless playback
- Create & save playlists
- Create & save favorites
* TIDAL and QOBUZ are innovative music streaming platforms offering high-fidelity sound quality, expertly curated content, and unique artists experiences for registered members.
To get the most out of your AVM Audio HiFi streaming system, please make sure you always keep the RC S App and the software of your AVM Audio device up-to-date. To make sure your device runs the latest software version, please use the AVM RC S App: Navigate to the ‘Settings' tab and choose 'Device Settings' / 'Software' / 'Check for Updates'.
Please note: TIDAL, QOBUZ and other Online Services such as Webradio and Podcasts require your AVM Audio device to run software version 0.18 or higher. To make sure your AVM Audio device runs the latest software version, please use the RC S App: Navigate to the 'Settings' tab and choose 'Device Settings' / 'Software' / 'Check for Updates'.
IMPORTANT NOTE for vTuner users:
Due to the implementation of the advanced Airable internet radio, podcast and music service, vTuner will no longer be supported. However, formerly stored stations can still be accessed and used via the Favorite and Preset menus.
Changes without prior notice possible in the sense of technological upgrades.