A travel guide to Italy from Artur and Yana Yakutsevich, creators of the italy4.me website, is your irreplaceable friend and guide to the most interesting places. After 8 years of living in Rome and active travels in Italy, we have collected all the knowledge and advice in one place. Visit the most famous landmarks, browse local bars, our favorite restaurants, explore viewpoints, beaches and scenic spots.
Addresses, opening times, and descriptions of all major attractions are now available on your phone without an internet connection.
In mobile guides you will find:
- dozens of invaluable pre-trip tips that will help you save time, money and nerves;
- more than 100 restaurants and cafes, as well as Irish pubs, traditional enoteca and pubs for locals, street food, gelateria, rooftop bars, as well as establishments for vegetarians;
- more than 100 sights and interesting places; museums, parks, observation decks, and fountains;
- more than 100 picturesque beaches;
- more than 25 places for shopping, farmers markets, shopping streets, supermarkets, children's and flower shops;
- taxi ranks, metro stations, location of drinking fountains;
- more than 40 answers to the most frequently asked questions about leisure: transport, food, money, health, safety, weather, excursions and others;
- "Favorites" function for planning a trip and creating your own list of places;
- proven accommodation options for every taste and budget. Hotels, farm houses, apartments, hostels with excellent location and tourist reviews;