For instance you can:
- Start Audio/video conference from your mobile device
- Full conference controls – view roster, mute/unmute participants, lock/unlock etc
- Share content with other attendees who also are using Avaya Aura Conferencing
- Share documents stored in your document library
- View desktops, portions of the screen, applications, or files being shared
- View white boarding sessions
- Send an email or text message with a URL link to invite conference attendees
- Connect to the conference from a link in an email or a calendar event
- Receive or send messages to conference participants
- Preview documents before sharing
If you are the conference moderator you can also:
- Manage the conference
- Promote/Demote presenters
- View and control the presentation
Prerequisites needed for launching this app:
- WiFi connection or 3G cellular connection
- Access to Avaya AuraÂ® Conferencing
Using OpenScape Web Collaboration you can:
• Minimize costs for third party conferencing services
• Reduce the need for travel
• Enhance collaboration and team productivity
• Improve your competitive advantage
Key Capabilities of OpenScape Web
Desktop or Application Sharing: Moderators can share their desktop or just a single application, with Android participants. Moderators can also give control to an Android participant, which enables that participant to write directly in the moderator's document or application via his/her Android-Device.
Instant Message Chat: All participants can exchange real-time text messages with other participants or the presenter using an instant messaging (IM)-like interface.
Multi-party Video Chat
Full motion multi-party video chat capabilities are built into the solution to engage your audience and deliver a more personalized and natural collaboration experience from your Android-Device.
For more information about OpenScape Web Collaboration,
please visit us at
Collabris is a one-stop open platform that unifies all kinds of collaborative interactions in one place. Team information such as blogs, chats, files, action items, meetings, tasks, project timeline and others are all connected together and be available for the team anywhere, anytime, on any device. With Collabris, you and your team define what collaboration is.
Collabris is an open platform that programmers can use its Web services to build more integrated collaborative components for domain specific applications. It fosters a social enterprise environment for users to share ideas and resources, allowing wide-range team formations to accomplish common goals. Collabris is ideal whether you are forming a team to score in a MMO game, working on a term project, or fostering a start-up company.
The Vocera Collaboration Suite is designed as an enterprise-wide solution that works inside and outside the walls of facilities to keep communication flowing between mobile workers in mission-critical environments regardless of a user’s location.
Vocera offers the flexibility to choose the right communication device for the environment and workflow.
Vocera Collaboration Suite extends the Vocera platform to Android™ users anywhere they have Wi-Fi® or cell phone coverage.
Users of Vocera Collaboration Suite can access an array of Vocera key features:
• Support for shared and personal devices to match BYOD policies
• Functionality inside or outside the facility over Wi-Fi or cellular networks
• Ability to switch between the smartphone application and the Vocera Badge when hands-free communication is needed
• Ability to call by name, function or group
• Secure and auditable delivery and response reporting for alerts and texts
• Active Directory authentication
• See and interact with Vocera contacts across multiple sites and manage personal favorites lists of users, groups, and global address book entries
• Calling, secure text and alerting decisions based on a user’s presence and availability
• Management of critical alarms and messages delivery through on-call scheduling
• Enhanced workflow using multiple calling options including voice commands or select-to-connect from both inside and outside the facility
Vocera System Requirements
• Vocera Collaboration Suite license
• Vocera System software 4.4.1 or higher
• Vocera Secure Messaging software 4.9 or higher
• Vocera SIP Telephony Gateway
• Vocera Client Gateway
• A Vocera user profile
This application supports the following capabilities:
• Integrated voice
• High-quality video with interoperability to Cisco TelePresence and other video endpoints
• IM, presence
• Visual voicemail
• One-tap escalation to WebEx meetings (cross-launches the Cisco WebEx® Meetings application)
Device and Operating System Requirements:
Cisco Jabber for Android Release 10.6 is supported on the following smartphones and tablets with Android OS combinations officially. (Refer to Release notes for more details and any potential updates):
• Samsung Galaxy SII, SIII, S4, S4 mini, S5, S5 mini, Note II, Note III, Note 4 and Rugby Pro (Android OS 4.4.x)
• Samsung Galaxy Tab 3, Tab 4, Tab PRO, Tab S and Note Pro (Android OS 4.4.x)
• Google Nexus 5, 7 and 10 (Android OS 4.4.x and Android OS 5.0.x)
• Sony Xperia ZR, M2, Z1, Z2, Z2 Tablet and Z3 (Android OS 4.4.x)
• LG G2 and G3 (Android OS 4.4.x and Android OS 5.0.x)
• HTC One Max, M7 and M8 (Android OS 4.4.x)
• Motorola Moto G (Android OS 4.4.x)
For more information about Cisco Jabber, visit: http://www.cisco.com/go/jabber
IMPORTANT: Customers taking advantage of the Single Sign On (SSO) functionality on WebEx Messenger and deploying Client Certificate-based Authentication to Android devices through a Mobile Device Management (MDM) solution may need to deploy / upgrade to the Jabber for Android 10.6 release utilizing the URL configuration option. Please refer to the Jabber for Android release notes for more information.
IMPORTANT: Cisco Jabber IM for Android has been rebranded to Cisco Jabber for Android. Cisco Jabber IM for Android users can use this latest version for their chat needs. NOTE: Prior to migrating from Jabber Voice for Android, check with your administrator to ensure that your infrastructure configuration is supported by the latest Jabber for Android release. Also, when migrating, make sure to REMOVE the Jabber Voice app to avoid conflicts with your Jabber accounts.
IMPORTANT: If connecting to Cisco Unified Communications Manager, administrators must enable the correct Cisco Jabber for Android configurations, or proper connectivity will not be established. For details, review the Cisco Jabber Installation and Configuration Guide.
IMPORTANT: Most of the features described above are specific to a particular system configuration. Please check with your IT administrator to determine the specific features that are available to you.
Portions of Cisco Jabber are licensed under the GNU Lesser General Public License (LGPL), and are “Copyright © 1999 Erik Walthinsen email@example.com”. You may obtain a copy of the LGPL license at http://www.gnu.org/licenses/lgpl-2.1.html.
Cisco, Cisco Unified Communications Manager and Cisco Jabber are trademarks of Cisco Systems, Inc. Copyright © 2013 - 2015 Cisco Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
By tapping “Install” you agree to install Jabber and all future software updates, and you accept the terms of service and privacy statement below:
Consult the Cisco Support Forums at http://supportforums.cisco.com if you encounter issues with unsupported devices.