You can also search into the database manually, using the principal search keys of LDAP.
The search is available if the LDAP server is accessible via the 3G / WIFI enabled and access is almost read-only.
- See who's nearby in your city! You never know who you'll meet next.
- Create, find, and join local Groups based on your interests and location.
- Share photos and the things you love with friends old and new.
- Your app, your way. Express yourself with pictures, animated stickers, and even voice and video!
Want to know more? Visit us at http://linkmessenger.com/?tag=blog&sys=android
* Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/TheLinkMessenger
* Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/link_messenger
Got questions? Need help? Check out our FAQ at http://linkmessenger.com
Three quarters of MEPs have voted to end this arrangement and have called on EU governments to begin the Treaty change.
1.27 million EU citizens have petitioned for a Single Seat for the European Parliament, in Brussels.
Join the campaign and let your government know you demand a more cost-efficient, environmentally friendly and democratic EU Parliament!
1-Combine uma palavra-chave com seu destinatário
2-Escreva sua mensagem
3-Clique em criptografar, e sua mensagem será camuflada
5-Quando seu usuário receber, usando a mesma chave, recuperará a mensagem
Obs: Mesmo que o destinatário não tenha o aplicativo, poderá recuperar a mensagem através do site www.encripter.com
Tags: msg; mensagens privadas; mensagens seguras ; proteger ; proteja ; criptografia ;criptografar ; encriptar ; decriptar ;
You will also require a ProCall Enterprise installation in which you are set up as a user.
Once logged in, you can
* access your desk phone's current call list (journal),
* search for contacts within the Microsoft Windows Active Directory, LDAP servers, CRM/ERP systems and industry solutions,
* initiate and manage calls via your desk phone (CTI - Computer Telephony Integration) (enquiry, forward, conferencing, etc.),
* use your Smartphone as a mobile extension with Remote Office functionality (One Number / fixed mobile convergence / FMC),
* conduct audio / video communication (via WebRTC) with ProCall Enterprise users inside and outside the company,
* use instant messaging (chat) and presence management, and with federation use these also with customers and business partners beyond the company's four walls (SIP/SIMPLE, XMPP),
* process scheduled telephone calls from your tasks list.
You can use the software without limitation and completely anonymously for the first 45 days.
Since some people do not understand difficult sentences:
THIS IS DEMO WHICH DISPLAYS ONLY THE NEWEST 10 MAILS!
The unlimited edition of this app will be available via the Google Play Store in form of a purchasable key. The free version of R2Mail2 is also a replacement for our established and also free app X509Tools - so the ability to decrypt or verify content (in form of p7m-files) is even available without creating a mail account. To unlock the R2Mail2 and see all messages please install "R2Mail2 License" from Google Play (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=at.rundquadrat.android.r2mail2license).
* E-Mail Server: IMAP (incl. pushmail/idle), POP, SMTP and Exchange (>2007 SP1)
* SSL with X-509 client certifiate authentication
* An database in which the mails are stored encrypted
* Special Attachment View (browse your attachments without checking single mails)
* Unified Inbox and E-Mail Threading
* Peak Options for check intervals
* Search Function for messages per Folder
* IMAP shared folders
Main Cryptographic Features:
* Private keys and passwords are stored in an encrypted database (Key-Store) and protected by a Master Password.
* The security settings allow the configuration of encryption parameters, signature and certificate validation methods (OCSP and LDAP).
* Full S/MIME and PGP Plain and PGP MIME support
* Automatic selection of S/MIME or PGP for each recipient
* Full support of Android Root Store
* Certificate import of .crt, .pem and .asc formats
* Certificate/Key import from KeyServer LDAP or HKP (HTTP)
The application needs the following Android permissions to run:
* Full Internet Access - required to send and receive emails
* Modify/Delete SD card content - required to access the private key store, download attachments and to write log-files
* Read Contacts - required to suggest email addresses from your contacts
* Network State - required to check if an Internet connection is present
* Vibrate – required for notification purposes
* WakeLock - to allow service to check mails in background
PLEASE DO NOT REPORT ERRORS IN COMMENTS! We cannot react on that!
If you get errors please use "Menu -> Report Error" on the start-screen to send us the log-file information in your preferred way!
Informations about Private Key and Validity Handling:
The application comes without a personal key pair (the users private and public key) - so it is fully functioning in the sense of sending and receiving emails as any other mail client and provides the correct usage of validation if the mail you receive is signed by the sender.
For signing or encrypting a message it is necessary to use a private key you own. Turn to a Trust Center of your choice as a source of supply. You can find a list of trust centers, which are trusted within the Android world, in the Certificate Store (CA section) of R2Mail2. Please be aware that this app can only support Soft-Token in form of P12-files and will not work with smartcard-based certificates.
The private key you use for signing and decryption is bound to the validity of the certificate. This means, that after the certificate is revoked or no longer valid (because the date stated in the field “Valid To” of your certificate is in the past) signatures will not be possible. Nonetheless, we implemented the function to decrypt messages with private keys even with no longer valid certificates. So your messages will always be available to you, even with older keys.
For more information visit http://r2mail2.com