· Search your library catalog: Search for items by title, author, subject, or general keyword and place holds on interesting items.
· Download items: Download Project Gutenberg books from your library’s catalog for reading on your mobile device.
· Manage your account: Keep track of your account with dynamic notifications and view your checked-out items, holds, fines, and account information.
· Manage your bookshelves: Add books, CDs, DVDs, and other media to your bookshelves for later reading or recommending to friends.
· Find suggested reading: See what your friends have read and recommend with reading recommendations powered by GoodReads. Or check out the latest best-selling and award-winning titles.
· Search by barcode: Use your device’s camera to scan the barcode on a book, CD, DVD, or other item at a friend’s house or bookstore and search for available copies at your library.
· Find libraries: Search for libraries by name, address, or browse a list of nearby libraries.
Includes French, German, Spanish, and Arabic language versions.
NOTE: This app is only compatible with libraries running SirsiDynix software. Please contact your library if you have any questions about their software setup.
· If you change your library account password through a service outside of BookMyne, BookMyne doesn’t display an error message when you try to log in with your old password.
· Due to a known issue with some library software, BookMyne sometimes displays abbreviated location names for items.
· The on-screen menu button sometimes disappears. You can use your device’s physical menu key as a work around.
· Due to a known issue with SirsiDynix Symphony and Horizon Web Services, BookMyne may fail to provide search results at some libraries. This is caused by an error in the way BookMyne parses the data provided by Web Services.
More from developer
Having the ability to easily track segments throughout their lifecycles, from production through installation, is key in providing quality management and control of segmental linings on a project.
TPC-ST is an all-inclusive tool for documenting segment history. Based on scanned identification and photo documentation using mobile devices, the system supports contractors and construction managers in locating segments, accepting deliveries, reporting damages and repair work, assigning segments to erected rings and producing required reports. This application can be used as a "stand-alone" or easily be integrated with TPC.
* TPC 2.1 Installation on your Project Server
* Project Authentication key, Please ask your TPC Support Team.
* User name and password