1,300+ baby development activities and milestones for children 0-24 months. Designed by experts, used by over a million parents around the world. BabySparks gives you a customized program to support your baby's specific development needs.
PLAYING THE RIGHT WAY= IMPROVED DEVELOPMENT
The first months and years of life are the most critical time for your child’s development. Consistently reinforcing a broad range of positive experiences makes strong connections in the brain and helps enhance your child's progress, which will have a lifetime impact.
BabySparks activities have been designed by leading child development experts to help you do the right things at the right time in the right way. The best part? Each activity is just about playing with your baby, so you have the benefit of great quality time together too.
With BabySparks you get:
DEVELOPMENT-DRIVING ACTIVITIES FOR YOUR CHILD'S UNIQUE NEEDS:
- Today's Program: A daily balanced mix of suggested activities that address all critical areas of development
- A fully browsable collection of activities – Want help with crawling? Are you at the beach? We’ve got activities for any situation
- Our activities are not only customized by age, as you use BabySparks it learns and adapts to your baby's UNIQUE development needs
- Each activity has a brief illustrative video to help you understand exactly what to do
- Keep track of activities you complete and those you especially love
DIRECT ACCESS TO DETAILED MILESTONE INFORMATION:
- All relevant content about key milestones in one place –specific to your baby’s age and organized by development category
- Information provided by month: explore what's coming next
DEVELOPMENT REPORTS & CRITICAL RELATED INFORMATION
- Get personalized reports summarizing your child's development progress
- Receive expert-written articles relevant to your baby's current development stage
All of our activities and development information are organized by critical areas of development: Gross Motor, Fine Motor, Cognitive, Speech, Sensory, Self Care and Social-Emotional.