Review the LANGUAGE syllabus for 6-year-olds with our fun application, completing all the tests until you reach the final exam.
- Totally free.
- Specially designed for first grade children.
- Final exam.
- Easy to play.
- More than 1,100 questions.
- We give permission for our applications to be used freely and for free in education.
- Know the letters: Vowels, Letter L, Letter M, Letter S, Letter P, Letter T, Letter N, Letter D, Letter F, Letter R, Letter H, Letter CH, Letter J, Letter RR, Letter B, Letter V, Letters KÑLL, Letters WXY, Letters BR, BL, Letters PR, PL, Letters MP, MB.
- Know the syllables: Syllables GA, GO, GU, Syllables GUE, GUI, Syllables GE, GI, Syllables CA, CO, CU, Syllables QUE, QUI, Syllables ZA, ZO, ZU, Syllables CE, CI.
- Names, pronouns, Synonymous words, Antonymous words, Masculine and feminine, Singular and plural, Compound words.
- Sentences: Subject and predicate.
- Reading comprehension: Marina's Christmas carols, Jaime is sick, Reading in the library, The twin brothers, Let's go to the circus, The Mexico marathon, Visit the dentist, The bicycle excursion, Trip to Disneyland.
Enjoy our application at no cost and reinforce your language skills.