THE ITALIAN BIKE SHARING SYSTEM.
BicinCittà. Cycling in town has never been so convenient, easy and fast.
BicinCittà is the most popular bike sharing system in Italy. Ride with us in more of 100 cities, including Torino, Padova, Pisa, Como, Treviso, Bergamo, Parma, Rimini; our bikes, parked in strategic points, are available 365 days a year, 24h, and allow you to experience the city in a fast, fun and above all economic way.
Enjoy the opportunity to get around in a fast, independent and sustainable way. A network conceived for those who want to experience the city on two wheels and prefer to feel free from traffic. Bicincittà is the bike sharing service for all the people who come into town for work, leisure or tourism. By subscribing the service, it is possible to take the bicycle in one of the stations in the city and return it to any other station with free docking racks. Designed for short trips, the bike sharing today is the most convenient and cheapest form of urban transport.
With our bikes you arrive first, without parking problems and ... stay fit!
- find the position of the bike stations around you
- check in real time the available bikes or the free docks
- contact us in a “tap” for reports or tips
- discover the available subscriptions for each city
- search for the cities with BicinCittà services from the list of zoom out
… much more features are coming soon!
Bike sharing Bicincittà. General advices and rules
1. Use the bicycle only for the time of your trip, so you will be able to benefit from the free period.
2. Return the bike once you have reached your destination; you can take it again afterwards, avoiding to pay for the fares applied for a longer use.
3. Report anomalies or malfunctionings to the customer service: you will contribute to make the service more efficient and to correct quickly any inconvenience.
4. Bicincittà is conceived for you, to meet your travel needs. Suggest new stations and opportunities to improve the service. Your contribution is fundamental for future planning.
5. The card is personal and cannot be transferred the third parties.
6. The bicycle must be used within the urban area of the service.
7. Remember that the bicycle is a means of transport and that you must abide by the rules of the traffic laws.
With Bicincittà you have a bike where and when you need it. A public means of transport which must not be waited for, which allows to get around quickly and is also funny and healthy. Operational every day 24h, free from constraints linked to routes, timetables and waits, it guarantees convenience and flexibility as well as the safeguard of the urban environment.