The application complies with the latest ISSF regulations for Match and Finals.
* calculator for muzzle energy, velocity, pellet mass in different units,
* scope parameters (clicks/reticle dots),
* pellet trajectory chart/POI table.
Wish you many accurate shots :)
Shooting Score includes the following features:
- QUICK DATA ENTERY
Add individual session scores easily with minimal input. Choose between different number of total shots ( 30, 40 and 60 ) and record info about each series.
- SESSION LIST
You can store practically unlimited number of sessions and see the complete overview of all sessions and their score as a summary with statistical report
- PERFORMANCE ANALYTICS
A graphical analysis of all shooting scores including trend analysis and goal setting to help you progress
- SHOOTING TIMER
Practice shooting with the timer to achieve required intervals of shooting time and breathing techniques for competition
Developed by S.W.A.T, special forces, veterans and police and taught by a veteran shooting coach, this application can make you an expert pistol shot. If you want to improve your accuracy and your confidence without the expense, then "The Target Trainer" is your hands-on application. You use it on your time. It is with you everywhere and at your disposal at all times. It is your personal shooting coach that guides you towards your goal of becoming an expert shot. Simple...Yes. Simplistic...No
A percentage of each sale will be donated to the NRA to help fight for our rights.
The TARGET HEALTHFUL™ app. will also allow you sign up and track your Pharmacy Rewards credits. It’s just another way we make feeling better, better. We’ll be rolling out more features for this app. shortly, so stay tuned.
© Target & mscripts LLC, 2014
The program allows a shooter to schedule drills in combining a set of intervals (sets) with a variety of acoustic and visual signals. It is possible to create any sequence of intervals using a loop in loop design. There are several preinstalled exercises for training in dry fire and for live range shooting with the necessary voice commands.
Tags: shooter, ISSF (International Shooting Sport Federation), gun, pistol, rifle, precision, rapid, timer
The hits can be added via the plus and minus buttons or by directly entering the number of hits for a given ring (0-10).
The Rings Counter shows the overall number of hits, the calculated score and the average points per hit.
The score can be copied into the clipboard via a menu function. The "empty" button clears all entries.
A simple little tool that helps to avoid miscounting your hits.
- In addition to the overall number of entered hits and the score, the app now shows the average points per hit.
- English language support
- In addition to the puls and minus buttons, the number of scored hits per ring can now be entered directly.
- Bugfix: The entries no longer disappear when rotating the display.
- Initial release
Learn more about each benefit the app delivers below
The training tools include
• Shot Counting for all shots
• Video tips for all shots, advanced shooting tips
• A buzzer beater
• A quick release training tool
• A notepad to keep track of goals and achievements
Learn more about each training tool below
• Shot counting - The first screen allows players to input the number of shots they have taken. This encourages the players to continue shooting in an effort
to reach 10 000 shots. The shot counting screen can be used to keep track of slapshots, wrist shots, back hands, and snap shots.
• Video Teaching Tips - The app comes with 4 shooting tips for each type of shot. The main video will teach proper technique, while the following three videos for
each shot type will give tips on advanced shooting methods. The advanced shooting tips will help keep shooting practice fun, and also teach the player new ways to use each shot
• Training - The app comes with two training tools, the buzzer beater and the quick release.
•• The buzzer beater is a count down clock with a built in delay to allow players to prepare for the first shot after hitting the start button. The countdown clock
duration can be set by the player. The player can use the buzzer beater clock to see how many shots they can take in a set amount of time, how many times they can hit the net
from different distances in a given time, how many targets they can hit in a given time, etc. Use the buzzer beater for all types of shots, and keep track of how many shots
you are taking with the shot counter
•• The quick release tool will train the player to shoot the puck quickly and accurately. The player inputs how many pucks they want to shoot, and the break duration
between each shot. The app will then call out a location to hit, the player must shoot for the loction that was called out, and then set up to shoot for their next shot.
This training tool teaches quick release, and reaction time as the player needs to quickly adjust their shot depending on what location is called out.
• Tracking - The app comes with a built in notepad that allows players to keep track of their achievements such as accuracy and shot velocity (if they have a radar
gun). With the touch of a button the player can also instantly share how many shots they have taken with the Facebook and Twitter buttons.
iDryfire™ laser target system is brought to you by the developer of iMarksman® Virtual Target System for Marksmanship and Use of Force training.
Federal Air Marshals
PTU FBI Academy
United States Army
Army of Spain
Law Enforcement Agencies and security companies around the world.
The Patent Pending iDryfire™ Laser Target System is the new, safe and convenient way to practice with your own firearms before entering the shooting range.
How does it work?
iDryfire™ Laser Target System - SAFETY AND RESPONSIBILITY FIRST!
Choose any paper target or object.
For best performance use a background with no glare.
Point your Smart Device at the target from short distance (2-4 yards) or with additional accessories from 5-7 yard.
If the message on the screen warns you that the background is too bright please choose another background.
- Press the START button
- Wait until you hear the droning sound
- Shoot at your target
- Review your shot placement and reaction time
- Save your result and start over
Tip: Make sure there is no reflection on or around the target (chrome metal parts, plastic tape and etc.)
As a Dry fire device, you can use any Dry fire barrel insert or cartridge and Laser Simulator Training Handguns or Rifles (Laserlyte, SIRT, Laser Ammo, SureStrike and etc.).
- Drawing from the holster -> present the firearm -> dry fire -> re-holster
- Drawing from the holster -> present the firearm -> reload -> dry fire -> re-holster.
- Recommended background: Matte surface on lighted painted wall
- Avoid direct light on the target or camera
For any issues please contact us at info@iDryfire.com
For available accessories (Zoom Optical Lens, Dry fire laser devices) please visit www.iDryfire.com.
This application allows you to record your results in rifle shooting, pistol ....
You can save them, email them, see your progress graphically evaluate your group ...
You can compare your shot shooter with several in parallel, using the classical notation or decimal.
* Rifle 10, 50 and 300m
* Speed Pistol at 25m and 50m
* Precision Pistol
* Target C50 C200 and C300
All disciplines of ISSF e.g. air pistol, air rifle (and more e.g. Bulleseye) are supported. Results can be entered in one result or flexibel for each series of e.g. 5 or 10 shoots. Up to 12 series are possible.
Filter and line reports can be defined or selected.
Result can be graphical shown. Also backup, restore and import.
Please vote for this app!
Mail if you find errors or you miss a function!
App is only available in english, french, dutch and german. If you want to translate it to your language feel free to wrote me!
A english documentation can be found on the homepage/download.
To all the people who rate the app only with 1 or 2 starts. If you do so please be so fair and write a short notice why you do so!
If you like this app and want to support the developer have a look on 'Shooting results (Donate)'. This app has no functionality but you can buy it to make a donation!
'Shooting results' will be free of charge, without any restrictions and free of advertising.
Shooting analyzer records shots using mapping, plotting and analysis technology, making it a very powerful tool during the training sessions. This version of the app allows you to record and track all the shots, their direction & time and also shows what shooting speed produced the best result.
Session records information such as Date, Shooting Range, Condition and Equipment Notes and can be modified as you go.
Note:- Application will work only on android 4.0 and higher versions.
The application features the following:
- Keeps track of your shots and rounds
- Keeps track of your score automatically
- Keeps track of round statistics
- Shows degree of clustering of your shots (Center of Gravity / CoG)
- Provides SQL access to stored round and shot data for analysis on the fly
- Needs no permissions at all!
Archery, FITA target, Score keeping
- View distances to the tee, front, back, and middle of the green, as well as par for each hole
- Interactive shot positioning: simply touch the shot target to move it and get instantly updated distances
- Full aerial zoom capability
- Pro Tips: take a tip from the pros on how to play the hole with our built-in Pro Tip feature
- Easy to use scorecard for up to four players
- Add players manually or from your device's address book
- Auto-populates par for each hole and allows you to simply add or subtract from par
- Track player side-bets using the Player Bets feature
- Email your full scorecard at the end of a round to yourself or to a friend to show off your skills
- Easy to use GPS-based range finder to see accurate distances to each hole in ground-breaking augmented reality
OTHER CLUB-SPECIFIC APP FEATURES INCLUDE
- Book tee times
- Access the club's Facebook page to check-in or drop a comment
- Real-time weather forecast
- Special offers
- Club contact information
- Car Finder: save the location of your vehicle in the app when you park, so you can easily navigate back to your vehicle
- In-app camera: capture those great moments on the course without having to switch apps
Download today and put the entire Metamora Fields in your pocket!
Gives voice range commands ("load", "ready on the firing line", etc...). May be used for a training session or to run a line in actual competition. Shows countdown in "ready" phase and elapsed time in "firing" phase. Supports slow/timed/rapid strings.
- one shot drill (in 2 seconds)
- two shots drill (in 4 seconds)
- continuous "loop" mode