The application complies with the latest ISSF regulations for Match and Finals.
The TARGET HEALTHFUL™ app. will also allow you sign up and track your Pharmacy Rewards credits. It’s just another way we make feeling better, better. We’ll be rolling out more features for this app. shortly, so stay tuned.
© Target & mscripts LLC, 2014
Gives voice range commands ("load", "ready on the firing line", etc...). May be used for a training session or to run a line in actual competition. Shows countdown in "ready" phase and elapsed time in "firing" phase. Supports slow/timed/rapid strings.
- one shot drill (in 2 seconds)
- two shots drill (in 4 seconds)
- continuous "loop" mode
* calculator for muzzle energy, velocity, pellet mass in different units,
* scope parameters (clicks/reticle dots),
* pellet trajectory chart/POI table.
Wish you many accurate shots :)
The Goal.com app gives you the latest football news within seconds, including transfer rumours, team news, live scores and match commentaries.
Our journalists are on the ground providing detailed coverage of all the top stories and fixtures from hundreds of leagues and competitions from around the world. Including the Premier League, Champions League, FA Cup, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A, Ligue 1 and International tournaments.
With over 3 million downloads, the Goal.com app allows you to personalise alerts and notifications for your favourite team so you can follow your club wherever you are.
• Real time access to all Goal breaking news
• Video content
• Live match commentary from 18 leagues around the world and major tournaments
• League standings from the world’s major leagues
• In app customisation to set up ‘favourite club’
• Fully customisable homepage
• 36 Goal editions optimised to your specific country
• Comment on all articles
• Plus even more!
With the app available in 18 different languages you can personalise it to have all the latest football news brought to you exactly how you want it, direct from Goal.
Simple and easy to use this is exactly what you need to keep up to date on-the-go!
You can have all of this on the fastest Goal app yet completely FREE by downloading now.
The application features the following:
- Keeps track of your shots and rounds
- Keeps track of your score automatically
- Keeps track of round statistics
- Shows degree of clustering of your shots (Center of Gravity / CoG)
- Provides SQL access to stored round and shot data for analysis on the fly
- Needs no permissions at all!
Archery, FITA target, Score keeping
Shooting analyzer records shots using mapping, plotting and analysis technology, making it a very powerful tool during the training sessions. This version of the app allows you to record and track all the shots, their direction & time and also shows what shooting speed produced the best result.
Session records information such as Date, Shooting Range, Condition and Equipment Notes and can be modified as you go.
Note:- Application will work only on android 4.0 and higher versions.
iDryfire™ laser target system is brought to you by the developer of iMarksman® Virtual Target System for Marksmanship and Use of Force training.
Federal Air Marshals
PTU FBI Academy
United States Army
Army of Spain
Law Enforcement Agencies and security companies around the world.
The Patent Pending iDryfire™ Laser Target System is the new, safe and convenient way to practice with your own firearms before entering the shooting range.
How does it work?
iDryfire™ Laser Target System - SAFETY AND RESPONSIBILITY FIRST!
Choose any paper target or object.
For best performance use a background with no glare.
Point your Smart Device at the target from short distance (2-4 yards) or with additional accessories from 5-7 yard.
If the message on the screen warns you that the background is too bright please choose another background.
- Press the START button
- Wait until you hear the droning sound
- Shoot at your target
- Review your shot placement and reaction time
- Save your result and start over
Tip: Make sure there is no reflection on or around the target (chrome metal parts, plastic tape and etc.)
As a Dry fire device, you can use any Dry fire barrel insert or cartridge and Laser Simulator Training Handguns or Rifles (Laserlyte, SIRT, Laser Ammo, SureStrike and etc.).
- Drawing from the holster -> present the firearm -> dry fire -> re-holster
- Drawing from the holster -> present the firearm -> reload -> dry fire -> re-holster.
- Recommended background: Matte surface on lighted painted wall
- Avoid direct light on the target or camera
For any issues please contact us at info@iDryfire.com
For available accessories (Zoom Optical Lens, Dry fire laser devices) please visit www.iDryfire.com.
By buying this version you get:
+180 reticles! Full reticles list see here: http://www.borisov.mobi/StrelokPlus
- ability to scale scope reticle (reticle subtensions) to scope magnification (if reticle is placed to second focal plane). So, it's support different scope zooms and indicate current magnification.
- Trajectory calibration ("Truing") feature.
- all new features and reticles will appear in this version, not in free version.
- support of PSI pressure units and internal barometer, humidity sensor and temperature sensor (if exist)
- abitity to change target type and select from: Round target (you can change diameter), Old IPSC Target, IPSC Target, IPSC Universal Target, IPSC Mini Target, IPSC A4 Target, IPSC A Target, Target number 4, Moose Target, Elk Target, Whitetail Deer Target, Aoudad (Barbary sheep) Target, Crow Target, Man Target, Wild Boar Target, Coyote Target, Fox Target
- ability to measure slope angle by phone camera
- ability to input current altitude from internal GPS sensor
- support WeatherFlow wind meter
The program allows a shooter to schedule drills in combining a set of intervals (sets) with a variety of acoustic and visual signals. It is possible to create any sequence of intervals using a loop in loop design. There are several preinstalled exercises for training in dry fire and for live range shooting with the necessary voice commands.
Tags: shooter, ISSF (International Shooting Sport Federation), gun, pistol, rifle, precision, rapid, timer
PFM Ballistics matches the results of the most expensive ballistics calculators and puts their proven accuracy directly in the palm of your hand. It is designed around the same equations and numerical integrations used by calculators that cost 10 to 20 times the price.
- Calculates offline (No need for an internet connection except for program and cartridge database updates)
- 1540 (and growing!) factory cartridges for you to choose from, or create as many hand-loads as you like! (Muzzle velocity adjustment included to fine-tune factory loads)
- G7 BC's are used where appropriate/available
- Create and save your own scope and firearm "profiles"
- Ability to use G1, G2, G5, G6, G7, and G8 coefficients
- Several military rounds included (M855, SS109, M118, M80, M852), and we will be adding many more as we obtain info
- Graph, table, and firing solution output
- Output and most inputs in metric and imperial units (let us know if you would like to see more and we will add it!)
- Calculates spin drift and Coriolis/Eotvos Effects (Bullet lengths are necessary to approximate spin drift. We are updating our database as fast as we obtain bullet length info. For some rounds, spin drift will not be calculated)
- Ability to use the ISA/ICAO standard atmosphere based on elevation only (or use temp, absolute pressure, and RH for a more precise air density)
- GPS Support
- 3000 meter range
- RK4 numerical integration w/ 0.00005 second time step
User Manual coming soon!
To add a rifle, scope, or cartridge, press menu on the corresponding Equipment List Screen.
To delete a rifle, scope, or cartridge, press and hold the rifle, scope, or cartridge you wish to delete on the corresponding Equipment List Screen.
Planned updates include:
* Kestrel Support
* Accelerometer-based Target/Line of Sight Angle - done!
* Online Data Backup
* G7 Cartridge/Bullet Database Additions
* Additional Calculators
* Scope Calibration
* Much more!
Validated and in use by professional snipers and hunters!
Accuracy is basically only limited by the accuracy of user's input.
This Ballistics calculator computes accurate trajectories of any type of projectile, or bullets from airguns or firearms.
* Easy computation of scope hold over, scope adjustments, Point Blank Range optimization, ...
* Supports Skywatch Windoo and Weatherflow Wind Meter
* Prediction of Group size, target hit rate, and Weapon Employment Zone (WEZ)
* Gyroscopic Stability Analysis for reloaders
* Special features for Field Target shooters
* Database with more than 2000 firearm bullets and more than 150 air gun pellets
* Fully customizable and exportable range cards
* Can use any standard (G1, G2, G5, G6, G7, G8) or custom drag functions as well as Lapua radar data
* Zero atmosphere support
* Computes changes in air density along the bullet path
* Includes Coriolis drift, gyroscopic drift and Magnus effect
* Quick adjustments for hunting applications
* Can get atmospheric data directly from device sensors
* More than 160 first and second focal plane scopes and reticles supported such as:
- Burris Ballistic MilDot, Ballistic Plex, Plex E1, G2B MilDot, XTR II Ballistic 5.56 Gen 3, Ballistic E1 FFP Varmint, SCR MIL, SCR MOA
- Bushnell G2-DMR, DOA 600, BTR-1, BTR-MIL
- EOTech 512, 552, EXPS3-4
- Falcon MilDot, B20
- Firefield MilDot
- Hawke 1/2 MilDot, MAP 6A
- Horus Vision H27, H37
- Huskemaw 8 MOA
- IOR/Valdada MP-8 Xtreme X1 MOA & MIL
- Khales MIL 2, MIL 4, MSR
- Leapers MilDot 6-dots, MilDot 9-dots
- Leatherwood/Hi-Lux CMR
- Leupold CMR-W 5.56 & 7.62, TMR, M-TMR, Mildot, Duplex, Fine Duplex, LR Duplex, Wide Duplex, Varmint Hunters, Boone and Crockett, FireDot SPR, FireDot TMR, TMOA, Pig Plex
- Lynx Plex
- March MTR-1, MTR-3, MTR-4, MML
- Millet Mil-Dotbar
- NcSTAR P4 Sniper
- Nightforce NP-1, NP-1RR, NP-R1, NP-R2, NP-2DD, MOAR, MIL-R, MLR, Velocity 600
- Nikko Stirling MilDot, LRX
- Nikon Nikoplex, BDC, BDC 150, BDC 200, BDC 600, BDC Predator, MilDot
- Premier MOA-ER, Gen II MilDot
- Primary Arms ACSS HUD DMR .308/.223
- Redfield TAC-MOA, 4-Plex
- Schmidt & Bender Mildot, P4L Fine, P4L Fine MOA
- Sightron MilDot, MOA-2
- Simmons Truplex
- Steiner G2B Mildot, Plex S1, SCR
- Swarovski 4A-I, 4W, 4W-I
- SWFA Mil-Quad
- Trijicon ACOG Horseshoe Dot .223, ACOG Red Chevron .223, TA01NSN, TA01NSN-308, Accupoint Mildot
- Vortex EBR-1 MOA, EBR-1 MRAD, EBR-2B MRAD, EBR-2B MOA, EBR-2C MOA, EBR-2C MRAD, EBR-3 MRAD, MilDot, VMR1 MOA, JM-1 BDC, XLR MOA, TMCQ MOA, V-Plex
- Weaver German #4, TBX
- Zeiss Rapid-Z 600, Rapid-Z 800, Rapid-Z 1000, Reticle 4, 60, 63
- ... more added regularly.
Based on the numerical solution of modified point mass trajectory equations.
The main features are:
- Solves modified point mass trajectory equations with an efficient integration method.
- No simplifying assumptions for best accuracy (doesn't resort to the usual flat fire assumption)
- All data organized into savable profiles
- Support for multiple ballistic coefficients at specified velocities
- Atmospheric corrections: support Army Standard Metro (ASM) and ICAO standard atmosphere models
- Support variable wind profile between shooter and target
- Includes Coriolis drift effect (Automatic latitude and azimuth, using GPS and sensors)
- Includes Spin Drift effect (Gyroscopic drift)
- Includes Aerodynamic jump effect
- Displays hold-over in reticle view
- Computes sight clicks adjustment for changing conditions (bullet, target distance, wind, ...)
- Computation of customizable drop tables
- Ballistic calibration (truing): auto adjust BC or muzzle velocity from velocity and/or drop measurements
- Possible to export results as .png images or .csv files
Ballistic calibration feature allows user to 'train' the software to match a specific rifle based on observed impacts at long range.
The Applied Ballistics Mobile app is a professional tool intended for the serious long range shooter.
=== Feature List ===
* Firearm/ammo/target organized into savable profiles
* Bullet library with over 1,300 bullets to save you from having to look up BC information
* Custom drag curves (i.e. rather than using G1 or G7, Applied Ballistics has measured and developed specific drags for specific bullets, no other calculator does this)
* Support for multiple BCs at specified velocities (aka "stepped bcs")
* Sync your profiles to the cloud so you never have to worry about losing all of your data
* Load atmospherics based on GPS location and nearest weather station
* Load atmospherics via your Bluetooth-enabled Kestrel
* Support for Spin Drift and Coriolis Effect
* Reticle views that support scope magnification levels and accounting for what you've dialed-up on your turret
* HUD solution view for fast re-calculations for changing target distances, wind and lead
* Doesn't need cell/internet service to run calculations
* Advanced ballistic calibration unlike any other software available to date (aka "truing" or "trajectory validation")
* Distance, look angle, and target azimuth calculator built-in
* Zero-atmosphere support
* Support for auto-adjusting muzzle velocity based on powder temperature
* Graph your bullet's flight with drop/wind graphs. Also compare with other ammo in one graph
* Send trajectory output via email
* "Night" color theme if you prefer the dark-look
1184 bullets database + 400 bullets with G7 ballistic coefficients
1619 cartridges database
This smart ballistic calculator can use G1, G7 and... custom drag-functions! It can use Lapua radar data!
Can calculate trajectory without using ballistic coefficient!
Powder temperature considering.
Supports imperial and metric units.
Supports density altitude.
Can calculate spin drift, gyroscopic stability factor and vertical deflection of crosswind.
Can calculate Coriolis effect.
Supports Kestrel weather meters via bluetooth.
Supports WeatherFlow wind meter.
Trajectory validation (truing) by speed or ballistic coefficient.
Can measure incline angle with phone camera
Can get current weather from internet
You can store you data to Dropbox or Google drive for back up and sync between devices
Field-proven accuracy since 2007
FYI: MIL and MRAD - this is the same.