Having a child with autism is one of the biggest challenges a parent has to face. That life-changing moment when your child was first diagnosed will stay with you forever. We know there are times of sadness, anger or exhaustion, but there are also those unique moments that made your family grow stronger: receiving support from your community, not losing hope and experiencing the kindness or acceptance of strangers. Although there are many things to be grateful for, these are details that only people dealing with the same situation can understand.
That’s why we created Autism Parenting Magazine.
You see, sometimes you don’t just need the most up-to-date news and professional guidance for you and your child on the subject of autism. You need someone to talk to, you need a community that is there for you.
With more than 35,000 readers, Autism Parenting Magazine is more than a magazine. We fully support your family by ensuring access to:
• Expert advice from our team of respected professionals
• Solutions for dealing with sensory issues
• Advice for handling transitions
• Therapies to help develop your child's potential
• The latest news and research that can help your family
• Real-life stories from parents of children on the spectrum as well as from adults with autism to inspire and bring hope
Imagine getting the latest news, research and therapies delivered to you on a monthly basis. Once you join the Autism Parenting Magazine community, apart from the unconditional and invaluable support, you also receive some benefits:
• Autism Parenting Magazine delivered monthly right to your doorstep
• Access to our 'members only' area of the website
• Free bonuses worth up to $30
• Complimentary access to our iOS (iPhone & iPad) and Android version of the magazine for all annual subscribers
We want the best for you and your child
Payment for all purchases will be charged to your account at the confirmation of your purchase.
AUTISM PARENTING MAGAZINE SUBSCRIBERS’ AUTOMATIC-RENEWAL FEATURE: The subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Your account on itunes will automatically be charged at the same price for renewal 24-hours prior to the end of the current period (another year for annual subscribers, another month for monthly subscribers) unless you change your subscription preferences in your account settings. You can manage your subscriptions through your Account settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. Please go to http://www.autismparentingmagazine.com/privacy-policy for more information