Install Beanstalk today
Beanstalk helps families work together to build a pot of money to give their children the best possible launch into adult life. Designed to help every family build a meaningful nest egg, Beanstalk makes saving and investing easy, whatever your family's shape or budget.
It’s the simplest way to save for your children. With no minimum or regular contributions required, you or anyone you invite can collect free savings on your shopping, round up your spare change, or easily top up whenever you want.
Invite grandparents or other family & friends through the app and they will be linked to your children’s accounts. You and they can see what has been given and swap messages about their gifts. It’s a great way for grandparents to save for their grandchildren.
Multiple tools to help you save
Save and invest for you, your children or grandchildren in one simple app:
- Manage all of your children’s and your accounts in one login
- Complete flexibility in how much and how often you save
- Invite friends and family to help save
- Earn free savings through shopping with KidStart
- Use round ups to save little and often
- See all your activities in your activity feed
- Grow your savings by investing with Beanstalk
Beanstalk offers both Junior and adult ISAs so all the family can have an account.
Beanstalk makes it really simple for friends and family to help out and provides a really easy way to save for grandchildren
- Use the invite tool to link family and friends to your children
- They see your children in their app and can use all the same tools to contribute
- Send and receive messages with gifts
- You and they see what has been contributed
Sign up is quick and easy with no long forms or visits in branch!
Earn savings for your children by shopping via KidStart. Free money back on your shopping goes straight into your children’s accounts. Over 2,500 retailers to choose from including Tesco, Amazon, John Lewis, TUI, Octopus Energy and Just Eat.
Save little and often with round ups. For example: buy a sandwich for £2.50 and you can choose to ‘round up’ to the nearest pound and invest the 50p change.
Easy top ups allows you to contribute when you want. Invite family and friends to use the tools to save for your kids too - top ups make great gifts with a message and reply function.
Beanstalk makes it easy to invest your savings so they can grow over the long term.
• Beanstalk offers tax efficient Stocks & Shares Junior ISAs and adult ISAs
• Simply choose how savings are split between a cash and a shares fund from leading fund managers and adjust at any time with our unique slider
• Via the shares fund, you can invest into leading global companies including Facebook, Amazon and Apple.
• The Beanstalk app is free to download and use
• Very competitive annual fee of just 0.5% on the value of any investments with no per month charges
Please note: the value of investments goes up and down so you could end up with less than you invested. Investments should be regarded as longer term ie: 5 years or more. Tax treatment of JISA/ISAs depends on your individual circumstances and may change in the future. A Junior ISA cannot be accessed until the child is 18 years old. Available to UK residents only.
Peace of mind
• Beanstalk is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority
• Investments are protected by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme up to £85,000
• PIN and fingerprint security / facial recognition
Who is behind Beanstalk?
Beanstalk has been created by KidStart, who for the last ten years have helped thousands of families save millions of pounds for their kids.
Start saving for your child’s future and install Beanstalk today!
If you have any questions we’d love to hear from you, please email email@example.com
ReviewsReview policy and info
We've added some great new ways to make top up contributions including instant transfer from your online bank
August 5, 2021
5.0 and up