SIG (short for Seeing-I-Go) is a Bluetooth navigation app on smart phones. It can guide you indoor within large buildings and outdoor spaces around buildings. In particular, it works in buildings without any indoor maps.
• Presents turn-by-turn directions in terms of simple spoken and visual instructions.
• Uses routes for you according to your preferences.
• Works with simple maps containing data on locations of destinations and pathways traversable by persons on foot and wheelchairs connecting the destinations.
• Can warn you of obstacles ahead along your path.
• Can use accessibility features of your smart phone as you wish.