- Selected to participate as an Alpha class exhibitor in the Collision Web Summit in New Orleans in April 2016
- Selected to participate in the Rise Web Summit in Hong Kong in June 2016
- Upgraded to a Beta class exhibitor in the Web Summit in Lisbon in November 2016
- First company outside of Europe and the only one from Asia to be accepted into the renowned xEdu startup acceleration programme in Helsinki in spring 2018.
Write Ups About Us
"More to Fun Lessons". The Star Online, 14th May 2017. (https://goo.gl/dCwk2q)
"Malaysian travel-ed startup BeED eyes pan-Asia presence by 2020". Deal Street Asia, June 4th, 2017. (https://goo.gl/Gbkk37)
BeED's Learning Experiences connect topics from major world syllabi to global places of interest. Imagine learning about ratios and proportions at the Singapore National Museum, or about literary themes at the Grand Palace in Bangkok! Textbook lessons thus come alive through BeED's Experiential Learning platform, allowing learners the chance to learn anywhere, anytime.
- Search and purchase quality Learning Experiences according to country, academic subject, year of study and syllabus
- Guide learners step-by-step through the experience by using a 3-phase format based on internationally recognised pedagogy
- Learning is made more engaging and interactive through videos, audios and many more
- Utilize the itinerary planner to help organize travel plans and Learning Experiences according to real time traffic conditions
- Plan and organise a complete trip from itinerary building to ground arrangements using our all-in-one travel booking platform
- Use the Journal to attach personal videos, audios and images as a record of your own travel experiences