With the “Stromladen” app from Salzburg AG, you can use publicly accessible charging stations from Salzburg AG and their partners for electric cars and always have an overview of all free stations, your charging times and bills.
After registering for the first time (you will find detailed instructions below) and entering your payment method, you can start charging via the app and pay conveniently on a monthly basis. In addition, you will receive information about the charging tariff, the possible plug connections, the maximum charging speed and the charging progress. Using the integrated station finder, you can see charging stations in your immediate vicinity or you can search for them specifically by entering town / postcode or using a pin. The availability of the charging points can be seen on the green pin (free) or orange pin (occupied).
By the way: at Salzburg AG charging stations you can charge 100% electricity from renewable energy!
If you are already registered with Stromladen, you can log in with your login data as usual and use the app.
The app offers the following functions:
- Starting and stopping the charging process
- Charging at Salzburg AG charging stations as well as in the network of roaming partners
- Station finder: map view or search by location
- NEW: Filter function: Charging stations can be filtered according to certain criteria and the filter configuration can be saved
- NEW: Definition of favorite charging stations that you use regularly
- Direct route guidance with forwarding to Google Maps
- Live availability display of charging points
- QR code scanner
- Price display of the charging tariff per charging point
- monthly billing
- View of previous charging processes and invoices
- NEW: Display of the amount of CO2 saved by using an e-car
Instructions for registration:
1. Installation of the Stromladen app.
2. Registration: Enter your personal data under "Register now" (registration as a private person or company possible) and then accept the data protection guidelines and the terms and conditions.
3. In order to be able to use the charging network, you must select “Create new contract” in the menu under “Contracts” to create a contract.
The currently valid price information for the selected tariff is displayed.
4. You can enter an individual designation for the contract (e.g. vehicle registration number).
5. Enter the bank details for paying the invoice by SEPA direct debit.
6. Select a charging station using the map, by specifying the location or by scanning the QR code on the charging station.
7. You can now load