Really useful, it's great to have controls on the posing of hands. I wish there was at least one head model with even a basic facial rig to change the expressions. I would gladly pay for some more racial diversity in the head models. Animals skulls are awesome !
This is the first hand posing app I've found that runs great AND allows for control of all digits in the fingers! The one gripe I have is that there's only one texture for the hands and feet. I'd like an option to remove the texture entirely, and have other skin tones. I'm a comic artist, so highly textured skin is distracting.
Definitely worth the money from the variety of angles and the number of models available. I bought the feet pack and now I have pretty much everything I need for daily sketch practices to top up my anatomy knowledge for drawing
Very useful. But still more to work on. The lighting is not user friendly. Takes you a while to figure it out. I am still waiting for The anatomy enhancements
Great tool for artists. I love the lighting tool and how you can adjust the hands in such a particular way. I wish they'd add the same amount of options for the rest of the references. Seems to me that they still have a lot to add to the app
this is the best thing i could've found while procrastinating. thank you, it's very helpful. maybe whole body anatomy would be handy as well
- Updated Unity to fix a bug for certain devices that would lose touch input immediately upon launching Handy (ó﹏ò ;)
- HUGE update to the Animal Skull Pack: Now includes a Chimpanzee, Boar, Raven, Turkey, Opossum, Sabertooth, Tufted Deer and Bear skull!
- Two additional human heads: Female Planar and Old Man
- Can now save transparent screenshots without a background
- Localization! Currently available in Japanese, Chinese (Simplified), Korean, French, German, and Spanish.
Pixel Art, Mandala & coloring book Creative crafting game for girls & girls free
Learn to draw 3D pencil sketch illusion step by step with how to draw 3D drawing