HUE PRO IS THE BOMB! Phillips created the amazing Hue Lights years ago, but failed to create an application that would do much of anything to use the lights to their full potential. This created the need for 3rd party apps, and after trying out numerous different apps, Hue Pro has become the only app that I use to control my lights. Not only does this App blow the competition out of the water, it regularly gets new features, and any issues are quickly responded to by the developer. It's easy to use, but also super customizable.
Tasker is awful Doesn't do any of the tasks I set and won't let me delete them. Also can't scroll down the list of tasks. For a paid service it's kind of horrible. I have a s7 edge for reference (and it works great).
Practically has everything I want But I would love to create my own preset patterns using specific colors and multiple types of transitions between each bulb and group of bulbs. Christmas themed with flashing bulbs or Halloween themed with fading bulbs
Garbage Don't understand this app everything you can do on here is exactly the same as the phillips app so why use this app. Also you have to pay extra again on purchasing this app to get the lava lamp and then extra again for the disco lights total rip off. You can not even manage the motion sensors. Waste of money
Happy to find a feature rich Hue app. Switched from iOS and needed a new app for my lights. You guys are spoiled. This app is fantastic. Was super easy to migrate thanks to its ability to pull data off the bridge.
Best controller out for hue This had been, by far, the best controller of the hue lighting system. The interface is easy to navigate. UI is easy to learn and adapt to your needs (I have 7 lights and made 5 groups with ease) The developer seems to work directly with problems from users and posts updates frequently.
- Hue Pro for iOS is available!
- Added Lava Lamp and Music widgets!
- Added online support video guides! Find them under 'Guides' in the settings menu
- Fixed issue with Samsung devices reporting 'abnormal battery usage'
- Removed 'transitiontime' parameter to fix issue with Dimmer Switch turning on to minimum brightness
- Fixed issue with displaying brightness values in color picker for LivingWhites
- Fixed app crashes and bunch of small UI tweaks
- Added German, Danish, Dutch and more!