Amazing app, broad, customizable features! This has been my go-to Hue app for the year I've had the bulbs. I've got over 20 hue fixtures scattered throughout my household. To control all of them right from my home screen is a great advantage, and the great widget array makes it happen in a fluid and customizable way. Plenty of awesome features to explore.
Best Hue app, but thats not saying much! It has one of the best interface! And its music function is cool! Ny biggest problem with this app is that if you leave it open, your battery will be dead by morning, even when the battery is at 100%... they say they fixed it, but that seems to not be true!
Awesome! Perfect app! Now widgets are transparent and I couldn't be happier. <3
👎👎👎 The away function on original hue app is trouble free when to set this app is much more complicated!!!
The music and lava lamp widgets are cool but the screen has to be on all the time for either to work. It's battery draining and can't use the phone for anything else while they are in use. This really sucks and I stopped using them as a result. Set up is easy, it will transfer all your schedules from the regular Hue app which is handy but it encrypts the names. I have a schedule called Zzzzzz and this app renamed it to DhraUsdreh or something like that. Not really helpful. Would be nice if it had a cleaner presentation.
Excellent Developer Support I recently encountered an error, "Error 350", with the latest version of the app, 2.3.7. I contacted the developer and received a response within minutes! He provided the instructions I needed to update the out-of-date firmware on my Hue bridge which immediately resolved the issue. I couldn't wish for better support from an app developer. Previous Review: Hue Pro far outshines Philips' app in functionality and ease of use. My favorite features are the customizable widgets and the export/import functions.
- Hue Pro for iOS is available!
- Added Lava Lamp and Music widgets!
- Added online support video guides! Find them under 'Guides' in the settings menu
- Fixed issue with Samsung devices reporting 'abnormal battery usage'
- Removed 'transitiontime' parameter to fix issue with Dimmer Switch turning on to minimum brightness
- Fixed issue with displaying brightness values in color picker for LivingWhites
- Fixed app crashes and bunch of small UI tweaks
- Added German, Danish, Dutch and more!