Fine Miles ahead of the newest official app, but it looks pretty ugly and creating and modifying widgets is a headache. (Also, if I'm pinning something to my homescreen, it should also probably look a bit better.)
Much better than buggy Phillips apps Works better than the OEM apps which are buggy and crash. Very thankful that someone has developed this.
Better than the official app Generally love the app. Easier to use than the Philips app. Generally works well. Recently had the bulbs in most of my groups overwritten while playing with the individual bulb setting. My group specific widgets all broke too. I'm running Android N, however and it's not clear if that played into it. Will continue to use the app, and despite the glitches here and there, still love it. I am a little disappointed in the additional cost for the music stuff but though.
Great app Perfect. So much better than Phillips own app (that is, at least until v2 of Phillips app comes, then we will see). Great job. Thank you. Nexus 6P
Simple update I see you leave comments Ben...and you might see this and I love the app and payed for everything but the color flow in lava mode could use a touch up because it tends to go white when switching colors where the free app "onswitch" charges nothing and the color flow is way smoother meaning the transaction and no white color when switching....please fix :) hope you see this message!!! Thanks
I was sceptical at first. I was sceptical at first. Thinking it was unnecessary money if it does the same thing as the original app. But its really much better. The step by step instruction to connect from out of home is very important cos otherwise every time have to connect to WiFi just to switch off the lights
- Hue Pro for iOS is available!
- Added Lava Lamp and Music widgets!
- Added online support video guides! Find them under 'Guides' in the settings menu
- Fixed issue with Samsung devices reporting 'abnormal battery usage'
- Removed 'transitiontime' parameter to fix issue with Dimmer Switch turning on to minimum brightness
- Fixed issue with displaying brightness values in color picker for LivingWhite bulbs
- Fixed app crashes and bunch of small UI tweaks
- Added German, Danish, Dutch
Voice control app for Philips HUE on Phones, Tablets and Wear TRIAL VERSION