Easily the best Consistently the best Hue app. With awesome features that work reliably and great widgets. Awesome new modern UI.
So much better Can't believe how much better this app is compared the stock phillips app. Would have paid double, no triple, yeah triple.
Great app This app just keeps getting better and better. Very fast to load. Now with option to control your lights while your off your home network
Great App *****
Layout and functions in new version are great but cannot seem to get very saturated colour's compared to the previous version. Preferred the older colour picker wheel. Still the best hue app available though, especially with the tasker plugin
Best Hue app out there Hue Pro is easy to use, way more so than Phillips' app, and gives you a lot of control. But with the latest update, I've found that I can no longer turn my lights on at lower brightness. The way it previously worked is that I could operate the slider before hitting a preset and the preset would turn on at whatever brightness I set the slider to. Now, regardless of whether I set the slider beforehand, the preset turns on at full brightness. That, and a few other minor things are why I rate it 4 stars.
2.0.0, 2.1.0, 2.1.1, 2.1.2
- New user interface!
- Added feature to specify an secondary external IP address (used when not on home wifi)
- Added ability to add or remove bulbs on bridge
- Added ability to style presets (and main UI)
- Schedules now execute from the bridge (Fading still executes from phone)
- Bridge presets can now be overwritten
- Fixed an issue with saving bridge presets