Amazing app, broad, customizable features! This has been my go-to Hue app for the year I've had the bulbs. I've got over 20 hue fixtures scattered throughout my household. To control all of them right from my home screen is a great advantage, and the great widget array makes it happen in a fluid and customizable way. Plenty of awesome features to explore.
Best Hue app, but thats not saying much! It has one of the best interface! And its music function is cool! Ny biggest problem with this app is that if you leave it open, your battery will be dead by morning, even when the battery is at 100%... they say they fixed it, but that seems to not be true!
This is the best substitute for the official Hue app I have found, and in many ways it is better than the official app. I primarily use it for the custom widget which lets you have multiple rooms and simple on/off dim up and down buttons. Recently upgraded to Android 7.0 and had an issue with crashing, the dev was quick to answer, knew a workaround (the bug is in the OS, not Hue Pro) and had me up and running again in no time.
The widgets work for 1 colour change and then quit working entirely. App actually caused a big issue with my lights and I had to go back and reinstall stuff to even get my lights to work again. All the names I used to save my timers are encrypted which really sucks. It's not that great.
Great app Loaded with features. Would love to see this expanded to other zigbee interfaced lights (ie Osram Lightify) but no points docked for my wishlist, love the app!
So much better Can't believe how much better this app is compared the stock phillips app. Would have paid double, no triple, yeah triple. The developer even responded to my support email same day.
- Hue Pro for iOS is available!
- Added Lava Lamp and Music widgets!
- Added online support video guides! Find them under 'Guides' in the settings menu
- Fixed issue with Samsung devices reporting 'abnormal battery usage'
- Removed 'transitiontime' parameter to fix issue with Dimmer Switch turning on to minimum brightness
- Fixed issue with displaying brightness values in color picker for LivingWhites
- Fixed app crashes and bunch of small UI tweaks
- Added German, Danish, Dutch and more!