Bendigo Invest Direct
Trade and manage your investments anywhere, anytime with the Bendigo Invest Direct (BID) trading app, an advanced share trading platform for your smart phone and tablet.
Built for the investor on the go, the BID app enables you to stay on top of your investment strategy by making informed trading decisions faster. With BID, you can stay ahead of the market, manage your portfolio, view live data, trade a wide range of investment products including domestic and international shares, ETFs, options etc., and access up to the minute stock specific news, research and charts.
The Bendigo Invest Direct app offers the following features:
• Instant access to your stockbroking account to view and manage your orders
• Advanced order ticket with market, limit, good till cancelled and conditional order types
• Quick access to watch lists, market news, research and pricing
• Secure and easy accessibility with fingerprint and facial recognition
• Support for both cash and margin loan funded accounts
Important to note:
1. To use this app, you will need to have an existing Bendigo Invest Direct account
2. The content illustrated within the screenshots does not reflect current or live information
3. Normal data charges apply; please check with our mobile phone service provider for details
4. Bendigo Invest Direct is a service provided by CMC Markets Stockbroking Limited ABN 69 081 002 851 AFSL No. 246381 (“CMC Markets Stockbroking”), a Participant of the ASX Group (Australian Securities Exchange), SSX (Sydney Stock Exchange) and Chi-X (Chi-X Australia) at the request of Bendigo and Adelaide Bank Ltd ABN 11 068 049 178, AFSL 237879 (“Bendigo"). This is general advice only and does not take your personal objectives, financial situations or needs into account. For a copy of the terms and conditions relating to the Bendigo Invest Direct services and the Financial Services Guides (FSG) for CMC Markets Stockbroking or Bendigo (or other relevant disclosure documents), contact us on 1300 788 982 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Neither CMC Markets Stockbroking nor Bendigo are representatives of each other. To the extent permitted by law, Bendigo will not guarantee or otherwise support CMC Markets Stockbroking’s obligations under the contracts or agreement connected with Bendigo Invest Direct.
To find out more about the BID platform visit bendigobank.com.au/wealth/share-trading