As per Google Play Store new Circular,
##From August 2018, new apps install will target at least Android 8.0 (API level 26).
From November 2018, app updates has to target Android 8.0 (API level 26).
Compress audio file to mp3 format and store more audio file by making free space in your internal storage.
1. Select file from the device storage folders.
2. Select "Single File" or "Entire Folder" options
3. Start compress.
4. Compressed file will be stored in the "CompressMP3" Folder in Internal Storage
Goto File Manager / File Explorer - select internal storage - find "CompressMP3" folder
NEW UTILITIES ADDED DECEMBER -
1. Volume Booster
2. Audio from Video Extracter
NEW UTILITIES ADDED
- Audio Cutter (Trim your audio file, make ringtones)
- Audio Join (Join two or more audio files)
- Audio Merge (Mix two or more audio files )
- SAVE files to SD CARD
(read instructions for sdcard carefully provided in app)
- Can check compression progress in notification
- Compression tool can work in background when you do other task.
- Android 6 (marshmallow) compatible
- Compress any audio file extension to mp3 format
- Compress audio files from a folder
- Audio Player
- Select files from sdcard / otg-usb
- bugs fixed
If you like this tool please share your views and provide your valuable rating to this app.
3- Audio Cutter video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDYOJyGOCuw