COLLEGE REPS: Scan students at fairs with StriveScan.
STUDENTS: Do not download this app.
Register for a student barcode at http://www.strivefair.com
(There is no app for students to download.)
College representatives can use this app to find StriveScan fairs, buy credits, scan students, and export your data. Students register at strivefair.com and are instantly texted and emailed a barcode to their phones. You can scan their barcode with this app and view their name, high school, graduation year, GPA, SAT and ACT test score, academic interests, and contact info. Take notes, rate, or flag for follow up later. Call or text right from the app.
Fairs: New England (NEACAC), New Jersey (NJACAC), Illinois (IACAC), Missouri (MOACAC), Great Plains (GPACAC), Rocky Mountain (RMACAC), Pacific Northwest (PNACAC), Western (WACAC), Hawaii (HACAC), plus the Colleges That Change Lives (CTCL), Council of International Schools (CIS), Linden Tours, plus hundreds of other fairs.
- Fast student registration at strivefair.com on their phones
- Texted and emailed to the student's phone after registering
Free for Students and Fair Organizers
Simple, Flat Pricing
- Colleges pay one flat rate to scan at each fair, which includes unlimited scans. Multiple reps can scan at the same fair at no extra charge!
- One tap to export all of your student scan data
- Flag for follow up, take notes, and rate the students after scanning
Manual ID Backup
- In case the student's phone screen is cracked and you can't scan it
Student Email Report
- 24 hours after a fair, students are emailed a report with contact information for every institution and rep that scanned them
For help or more information: firstname.lastname@example.org