**** Game needs a Magic Transmitter to play. Buy now at www.championsoftheshengha.com.****
Unleash your magical power in epic battles with Champions of the Shengha, a real-time card battling game that you control by focusing your body and mind. Put on your Magic Transmitter and step into the world of the Shengha.
Welcome to the only fantasy card-battling game where players learn real magic in order to cast their spells. You will need to assemble a formidable deck of creatures, equipment and spells in order to compete, but to rise to the rank of Champion you’ll also need to learn the skills required of spellcasters through the ages - mastering your own emotions in the heat of a duel.
Champions of the Shengha uses brand new technology to respond to your body and mind and bringing this into game play.
Choose your Tribe, and train under the Wise Master to unleash your magic power and compete in heroic duels. Collect and power up cards, build unique decks and test your nerve and strategy in the arena against opponents from around the world.
- Card battling game that responds to your body and mind.
- Clip-on your Magic Transmitter and step into the world of the Shengha
- See your magical power increase as you learn to focus
- Duel friends
- Choose your Tribe: conquer Fear, harness Fury or gain strength from Joy
- Collect cards
- Build decks of Spells, Creatures, Weapons and Armour
- Upgrade your cards with intense training in the Card Forge
- Earn chests and unlock rewards
- Rise through the ranks
- Become Champion of the Shengha
“Absolute genius” - BBC
“Genuinely enjoyable” - Guardian
“I’m totally immersed in the game…” Sky
Available on all Android models with Bluetooth 4 or above. A network connection is required. Champions of the Shengha is completely free to download with no in app purchases, but you’ll need a Magic Transmitter to play. Get it now at www.championsoftheshengha.com
Information for Parents
Champions of the Shengha is a new type of game where players have to master their magical power to win, training players to focus their mind and manage their frustrations. It uses a heart rate variability sensor and responds to player’s emotional state to make staying calm a core part of gameplay.
The game gives players skills to help them focus, perform and thrive - both in the game and beyond.
Parents page: www.championsoftheshengha.com/parents-page
- Trains players to focus their mind and manage their frustrations
- No in-game hidden costs
- 100% anonymous data protection
- Stranger safe - no in-game chat capability
- Positive screen time
As featured in The What Works Centre for Wellbeing
Winner of the Google Impact Award
Got a question?
Message us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/championsoftheshengha