Content rating
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image

About this app

Saints4U, presented by MyCatholicSource.com, is a handy tool for quickly locating patron saints, saint names & feast days. Easily search over 6,400 listings, including 1,000+ patronages, for male or female saints, feasts falling on particular days or months, patronages, liturgical feasts, baby names, baptismal & confirmation names, and more... Great for those times when you'd prefer not to wade through an entire encyclopedia (or fill up your device with one) to locate a patron saint, feast day, or saint name!


* Listings For: Patron Saints, Liturgical Feasts (Both Traditional & New Calendars), Other Feasts (Roman Martyrology)

* Contains Well Over 6,000 Entries!

* Two Convenient Search Options...

» Quick Search: Search quickly through thousands of records for keyword(s) of your choice

» Advanced Search: Perform more complex queries [Includes options to limit results based on gender, patronage, attribute, record type, calendar (traditional or new), etc. as well as options to choose query type (e.g. 'starts with', 'contains', and 'equals')]

* Handy A-Z Index

* Quick, Easy-To-Use Interface

* Offline Content!

* Unlike some alternatives that focus on secular sources, Saints4U relies on Catholic sources - including the pre-1970 Roman Martyrology & the General Roman Calendar!

* Small 'footprint' - unlike some encyclopedia type apps, this is a relatively small sized app

* In-App E-Mail

* In-App Help

* Links For Additional Resources

* * * * *

Some Limitations & Notes

* This app is NOT an encyclopedia - it contains information like that displayed in the applicable screenshots.

* Individuals canonized or added to the liturgical calendar more recently (e.g. after source materials were printed), made patrons more recently, or those not included in the pre-1970 Roman Martyrology index may not be included.

* The 'last/final' database update was made in 2011. No future updates are planned to the database.

* Gender is not available for all listings. [Note: Close to 90% of records contain male or female identification, the remaining (roughly 10% of) records are identified as 'unspecified'.]

* This app contains three (3) types of records as indicated above. Although some of the content will necessarily be duplicative (e.g. items from the martyrology may also appear in the liturgical calendar, items from the old calendar may also appear in the new), this does NOT mean the records themselves are duplicates. Rather, each record stands alone for each record type (note the different icons associated w/each record type). Please note that while some records may contain some duplicative data - they are NOT actually duplicates. If we were to remove supposed 'duplicates', the app could no longer provide complete listings for each record type.

* Also see Terms of Use on our site.

* * * * *

Please Note: We are extremely limited concerning what information we are allowed to include here to remain compliant with this store's policies. For additional detail concerning this app (including screenshots & limitations/notes), please visit our site. Also, please see the app's built-in Help file to assist with various troubleshooting issues. Thank you for your support of our app!

* * * * *
Updated on
Nov 7, 2019

Data safety

Developers can show information here about how their app collects and uses your data. Learn more about data safety
No information available

What's new

New/Changed Item(s) May Include:
* Required update to targetSdkVersion 28

1-The system may display a white border around the icon. This border was *not* added by us.
2-NO new records added.
3-Some devices may not display a message when search returns no records.
4-Backup before updating. For smallest app size - or if issues when updating - consider uninstalling & re-installing the app. If unexpected/unresolved issues remain, please report them to us.

Thank you for your support!