Bigbliss provide technology and services to enable consumers, merchants and other participants to conduct commerce in our ecosystem.
Benefits to buyers
• The buyers get a wide variety of options on products to compare on a single website. Thus helping them find the most reasonable price for the best quality product.
• Real time updated information on the price and availability makes it easier for the buyers to get the best deal.
• The buyers can find trusted established vendors and build a trading partnership by dealing exclusively with them.
bigbliss stores provide a seamless customer experience
Customer Product selection
• Customer can select the merchandise online
• Order can be placed online or in stores for delivery at a later date
• Order is assigned to nearest store
Packaging at store
5km radius geographic coverage; typically located in populated areas
Delivery by full-time staff
• Full-time delivery staff of each store, with standard delivery equipment
Efficient inventory and logistics management
• Offline stores serve as front warehouse, sharing inventory with online formats
• “In-store selection, Hema delivery” is also
• Online orders delivered in 30 minutes within 5km
Digitalised information and operations management
• QR code scan of electronic price tags enables consumers to view product info on mobile phone
• Digitised information also allows accurate shelf merchandising and inventory management
Synchronised online and offline customer data
• Online and offline consumer data is synchronised through payments powered by different payment gateways