Concrete Calculator all in one can calculate with the Imperial Measurement System & Metric Measurement system.
App also supports the number of themes choose the color you want.
Concrete Calculator All in one is a free android application for concrete calculations. We use simple tools in the application to simplify the calculations for the construction industry.
We have divided the application into some parts like quantity calculator, and Mix Design.
This calculator is useful for Civil engineers, Site Supervisors, Civil Engineering students, Mechanical Engineers, Construction Project Managers, Construction Store Manager, Fresher Engineers, Construction Contractors, Building Contractors, Store Keeper, Site Execution engineers, Estimation engineers, and many more. Even a normal person who needs to do basic home calculations then he also needs this app.
The concrete calculator is divided into the following two categories:-
Quantity Calculator includes-
- Columns - Square, Rectangular, Round, etc.
- Footing - Box, Trapezoidal, Stepped, two stepped, trapezium, etc.
- Beam - Simple, Slope, Stepped
- Slab - Simple, Slope
- Road - Plane, Slope, Camber
- Culvert - Single box, Double box, Single pipe, Double pipe, Single semi pipe, Double semi pipe
- Staircase- Straight, Dog Legged, L Shaped, etc.
- Wall- Various Shapes
- Gutter - Various Shapes
- Tube - Simple, Truncated Cone, Pipe
- CurbStone - Various Shapes
- Other Shapes - Cone, Sphere, Frustum Of Cone, Half Sphere, Prism, Dumper, Pyramid, Ellipsoid, Parallelepiped, Cube, Sliced Cylinder, Barrel
Mix Design includes -
- British Standard
- Asian Standard
- Indian Standard
- Canadian Standard
- Australian Standard
- Can add your own mix designs
- Cement(Field, Fineness, Consistency, Setting Time, etc.)
- Fresh Concrete(Slump cone, Air content, Weight, etc.)
- Hard Concrete(Compressive , Split Tension, Flexural, NDT, etc)
- Aggregates(Strength, Bulk Density, etc)
- Admixtures and chemicals
- Water for concrete
- Concrete checklists
- Concrete work
- Terminology / vocabulary
- Templates and documents
- Concrete machine and tools
- Various questions related to concrete divided in quizzes
- Question of the day
- Create and generate BOQ documents
- Add calculated quantities in BOQ
- Save and favourites
- Scientific calculator(Credits: Num-Plus-Plus by DylanXie123)
This app features-
-Easy and simple to use
-Added Default standard values for Simplification
-Easy interface for everyone
-A non-technical person can use
-Gives accurate information
-Can share the answer
-Fast in Calculation
-Almost all concrete calculations included
-Can reset data if an error in entry
We appreciate all the feedback from your side. Your suggestions and advice will help us to improve our app. If you have any suggestions about the application then feel free to contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org