Beat your phone and get rewards! The goal is to create a pattern of 5 cards: horizontally, vertically, or diagonally. The player to achieve all 5 cards in order first wins and gets 10 coins as a reward. Are you ready for the game?
- Game mode: 2 players (Player v/s Bot)
- User-friendly screen
- HD Graphics
- Sound Effects
How to Play:
There are 104 cards, out of which 8 cards are Jacks, and others represent a specific position on the board. Every turn, a player draws a card and utilizes one of his cards to place a chip on board. The game's objective is to create a sequence of 5 cards either horizontally, vertically, or diagonal.
1.Game mode: 2 Players (Player v/s Bot)
2.Each player is given a set of 5 cards to begin with. Select one card from the available cards in hand and place a chip on the matching card on the game board. This completes your turn.
3. The goal is to align and create a sequence of 5 cards in any way: a vertical column, a horizontal row, or a diagonal line..
4. The player to make the pattern first wins and gets 10 coins as a reward. On losing the game to the bot, you will only get 5 coins.
5. One-eyed jack (Anti-Wild Card): There is a total of 4 one-eyed jacks in the deck. Playing this card, you can remove one marker chip from the game board belonging to your opponent to complete your turn.
6. Two-eyed jack (Wild Card): There is a total of 4 two-eyed jacks in the deck. To play a wild card, you can place one of the marker chips on any open space on the game board to complete your turn.
You cannot remove a marker chip that is already part of a completed SEQUENCE with a one-eyed jack.
7. Dead Card: If you hold a card in your hand which does not have open space on the game board, it is a Dead card and can be turned in for a new card. Just hold the card and bin it; a new card will be added to replace the Dead card.
8. Corner Cards: There are four corner cards on the edge of the board. All players must use the corner cards as though their color marker chip is in the corner. When using a corner, only four of your marker chips are needed to complete a Sequence.
Are you ready to Play and Win?