The ultimate companion app for BeerSmith users - create a recipe at your desktop cloud folder, walk in the garage, and run the brewday timer from your mobile device!
NOTE: The Lite version does not allow you to create or alter recipes - you need a desktop copy of BeerSmith or our full app to create/edit.
- Search, view and select from thousands of recipes on our BeerSmithRecipes server
- Brewday timer for steep, mash and boil with notifications and alarms
- Ability to store recipes you find locally or to your cloud account
- Full integration with the desktop version of BeerSmith via your cloud folder
- Any recipe you move to your desktop cloud folder can be used in the app!
- Full beer style guide in app for reference
- Ingredient reference including hundreds of brewing grains, hops, yeasts, water, misc
- Seven calculators including: hydrometer adjust, infusions, alcohol/attenuation, mash adjust, weight/volume, refractometer and carbonation
- Five unit converters: temperature, gravity, weight, volume, pressure
Easy to use, works great with our BeerSmith 2 desktop software - a fantastic brew-day companion!
Beermad mobile is designed for all beer-lovers who like to keep a record of the beers they've sampled. Whether you're a hard-core scooper or someone who likes to try different beers and keep notes about what you thought about them, this is the app for you. And it's incredibly easy to use.
Please note that import/export can only use whichever card in your device that has been defined as the "default storage location". This is due to access restrictions in Android to stop apps getting up to no good.
Please also note that there are no beers or breweries in the database until you add them yourself. An optional CSV file to import current regular/seasonal British beers will be available to purchase in the near future.
To people reviewing with problems (or anybody else having problems), please email with details so I can try to help/fix.
With over 1000 British Real Ale breweries producing over 10 000 beers every year, there's never been a wider range of ales available in our pubs. No wonder thousands of beer-lovers keep a record of the beers they've sampled.
Beermad mobile for Android is designed to make keeping those records even easier. Whether you're a hard-core scooper or someone who just likes to try a variety of ales and keep a note of them, it's designed to make your life easy.
You can record (and show) as much or as little about each beer and brewery as you want. The list below shows what you can record; you choose what to use, only the brewery and beer names have to be recorded.
Please note that this app does not come pre-loaded with a beer database. It will be empty until you start putting beers in yourself.
Brewery informationAs many or as few as you want of:
- Link to website
- Link to Beermad page
- Link to Quaffale page
- Link to Cyclops tasting notes page
- Telephone number (with quick-dial link)
- Email address
- Currently brewing (yes/no)
- Whether use of a sparkler is recommended (get this from Camra's Good Beer Guide)
- Date added
- Date last updated
- Up to four extra fields to record anything else about the brewery you want to note
Beer informationAs many or as few as you want of:
- Alternative names
- Sampled (yes/no)
- Personal rating
- Colour (as a typed-in name, from a colour-picker or by picking a colour from a photo taken with your camera)
- Beer style
- Date sampled
- Container (cask, Real Ale in a bottle, etc)
- Sediment preference (for RAIBs)
- Date added
- Date last updated
- Photograph (taken with 'phone's camera
- Up to four extra fields to record anything else about the beer you want to note
On some devices, the page automatically zooms annoyingly when you search for a brewery or beer. This can now be disabled within the Beermad mobile settings.
If you keep ratings, you can have a colour bar on each brewery page, giving an indication of how good or bad you've found the brewery's beers to have been (with optional alternative colour-scheme for colour-blind people.
Your existing beer list can be imported into Beermad mobile using a CSV file. All information is kept on your Android device and can be exported from the app either as a CSV file or a Beermad export file (suitable for keeping backups or copying beers to another Android device).
Beermad mobile can be used in English, Dutch or French (choose when you install it or change later).
Wir hoffen, das dir diese Seite weiterhilft und würden uns über deine Mitarbeit freuen um anderen Anfänger einen möglichst einfachen Einstieg zu ermöglichen.
Alle rechte an den Bildern und auch den Video´s liegen bei uns oder wir haben die Genehmigung bekommen.
Met de volledige bierlijst, actueel overzicht van de bieren op tap, opvolg-adviezen en lekkere alternatieven voor je favoriete bieren.
Voor elk bier is een uitgebreide smaakomschrijving opgesteld, zodat je van te voren weet wat je krijgt. Ook de geschiedenis van het bier en de brouwerij zijn terug te vinden. Bieren die je lekker vindt (of juist niet) kun je in de lijst markeren met smileys.
De bierlijst wordt regelmatig bijgewerkt met nieuwe bieren en opvolg-adviezen.
- 100 easy and awesome coffee recipes
- Movable to SD card
- High-resolution artwork for all coffee recipes
- Coffee recipes stored on your device
- Optimized for fast browsing and low memory usage
Además podrás memorizar aquellas que hayas probado, así como compartir el momento con tus amigos y familiares. Incluye también un 'Contador de Cervezas' para poder llevar la contabilidad de tu quedada, así como múltiples estadísticas de la misma: cantidad, visitas al inodoro, ratios, formato preferido, etc.
¡Indispensable para los cerveceros!
NOTA DEL AUTOR:
Esta aplicación ha sido realizada para el disfrute y comodidad de todos aquellos apasionados de la cerveza, donde pueden tener información extra de su bebida preferida, guardar estadísticas amigables sobre sus quedadas y compartir las mismas con amigos y familiares.
Desde Cervezarium le recomendamos un consumo responsable y moderado de los productos alcohólicos, más concretamente de la Cerveza que ocupa la temática de la aplicación. Con ello conseguirá disfrutar al máximo de esta clase de bebida. Se recomienda no hacer un uso abusivo de ella.
Por favor, si te gusta la aplicación, puntúala. Recuerda que es la primera versión, por lo tanto, cualquier comentario o bug reportado, se agradece.
- Fotografías de todas las marcas de cerveza
- Nuevas marcas de cerveza
- Nuevas estadísticas sobre eventos
- Nuevos filtros de búsqueda y ordenación de las cervezas
- Valoración de otros usuarios sobre las cervezas
You'll find maps and telephone numbers, you'll have detailed cards of all beers brewed, from the blonde ale "Montestella" to the meditative "Imperial Ghisa", and if you like all of them just try the "Choose for me" button to make your mind up.
Have a smashing beer !!
Boil Timer with Saved Hop Schedules
Beer Bottle Packaging
SRM Beer Color
Select from US/Metric units
Update 1.5.5: Boil Timer Alerts Turns
Nós buscamos trazer para o consumidor, da forma mais simples e prática possível, uma forma de saber qual é a cerveja mais barata e relação ao preço e a quantidade.
Usar o Cervejometro é muito simples, basta adicionar o preço das cervejas disponíveis e clicar em “QUAL COMPRAR” que o Cervejometro vai te dizer qual é a melhor opção de compra!
Cocktails, Shots , Punches, beer and even non-alcoholic drinks like coffee , tea , milk shakes etc.
This app shows you the ingredients required ,method , how to serve
You can also search by ingredient or by title of a drink.
You can add drinks to your favorites list. This app also keeps track of what drinks you have seen and what you have not.
kw : drinks recipes,coctails,drinksmixer,alcoholic drinks,coffee,recipes,recipes for making cocktails,food,diet,nutrition,education,bar,bartender,glasses
More from developer
RSS Junkie uses it's own server infrastructure for push notifications, so you will get your alerts about new RSS items really quick. An additional advantage is that your phone will consume less battery as it does not have to check for new items each couple of minutes. To offer these feature we do not use Google Reader as backend (and there is no Google Reader sync). We use 'green' servers, which are power-efficient and uses environment friendly power.
- Push notifications using GCM (nearly realtime, in comparison to polling it is faster and uses less battery)
- Offline reading
- Star your favorite items so they are remembered
- Efficient communication protocol, so it saves you bandwidth/datalimit (all the heavy work is done on a server, compressing both images and text)
- Tablet layout (with high quality images) for Nexus 7, Nexus 10, Asus Transformer, Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1, etc.
- Android 2.2+, but specially designed for Ice Cream Sandwich (ICS) and Jelly Bean (JB) (for devices like the Galaxy Nexus, Nexus 4 and the Samsung Galaxy S3)
- Presets for popular channels: CNN, USA Today, BBC News, Engadget, The Verge, etc.
- Green/Blue/Dark color theme
- Pebble Smartwatch notifications
- OPML import/export
RSS Junkie displays ads to recover some of the costs of the infrastructure. As an option, you can buy RSS Junkie in the main menu (and ads are not displayed anymore).
Please contact me to resolve any issues, or if you have any suggestions.