Need to hire a web developer or want to talk to a corporate-level buyer from Macy's? PROsimity can help!
We use LinkedIn profile data and combine that with our own technology to help you cut through the crowd at big events. Skip the typical "So, what do you do?" conversations and discover exactly who's a potential business fit.
Our single-screen interface makes it easy to quickly scroll through the professionals nearby, and you can even keep track of missed connections if you don't have time to meet with everyone.
When attending an event, you can use PROsimity to see who will be attending and start your networking early. Have your meetings planned out in advance and make your event attendance more efficient!
Additional Features: In-app messaging Connect via LinkedIn
See who's interested in networking with you Event organizer tools - set up events, sponsorships, track attendance, and more!
- Find people, companies, jobs and groups.
- Mobile access to current contact details.
- Job recommendations matching your profile.
- New: Get the latest news from your industry.
XING is the largest online business network with around 8 million members in German-speaking countries where more than 200,000 new connections are made every day. Link up with business professionals from every industry, find jobs, projects, cooperation partners and get expert advice.
Download the XING app now.
Please send any questions or comments to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Find more information about the app’s required permissions:
We added the option to buy the Premium membership from within the app.
We use this both to create a XING account on the device and to access it.
We use this to add a contact from your XING profile to your contact list (Contact Sync)
We don't have any interaction with your calendar.
This is a location-based feature to show other XING members nearby.
We use this for QR-code scans, to scan business cards, and to post photos in groups.
We use this so you can take photos to be posted in groups and to scan business cards.
We don't use your microphone.
- We use NFC for the beam feature so you can add new contacts by touching devices together
- We need to create accounts and set passwords to automatically sync your account with your device’s address book
- The sync toggle feature lets you control the automatic account sync with your device’s address book
- The app will run when you reboot your devices so you get birthday & profile visitor notifications
- We need full network access make sure XING is up to date
- We need read sync settings to sync your account with your device’s address book
- We need to access the vibration feature for notifications
- The standby mode is prevented when a push notification is received and when there are birthday/visitor syncs.
- We need to check your network connections so we can follow your preferences and sync only via Wi-Fi or via Wi-Fi and 3G
Enterprise Networks Solutions at your fingertips, anytime, anywhere!
Enterprise Networks Solutions mobile app for Android is a great way to learn about our family of Enterprise Networks products. The app is designed to provide our customers and partners a one-stop unified interface to everything you need to effortlessly learn, present, and share our Enterprise Networks products and solutions. Through this integrated app, we are committed to helping you understand the Enterprise Networks products more efficiently, reduce time to learn new products, keep up with ongoing events and drive higher levels of productivity. Now you can get the critical information you need, wherever you are.
The Enterprise Networks application allows you to
* Learn about new products and solutions, specifically Unified Access (UA) and Cloud Intelligent Network (CIN) solutions
* Explore the Enterprise Networks family of products and solutions with Data sheets, White papers, FAQs, Bulletins and At-a-glance
* Participate in the Enterprise Networks Trivia Challenges for Unified Access and Cloud Intelligent Networks and enter to win prizes
* Find out "What’s New" in Enterprise Networks via monthly newsletters
* Watch the latest videos including Video Data Sheets from product experts
* Connect with our Enterprise Networks social media channels such as Twitter, Facebook & Blogs
If you like the Enterprise Networks Mobile App, please consider writing a positive review on the Google Play Store. If you have any questions or any suggestions to enhance the app, please contact us at email@example.com
• Conveniently use LinkedIn to create your Weave account
• Filter and search professionals by city, neighborhood, title, and industry
• Browse other professionals and swipe right on those you want to meet
• Chat in-app when both users express an interest to meet
• Join different “Rooms” for specific networking needs (i.e. the Hiring Room is for job candidates and recruiters)
• There are 5 different Rooms: General Networking, Fundraising, Hiring, Looking for Co-Founder and Services
• Call an Uber directly from the Weave app to pick you up for your meeting!
• Free to join, free to use
Can’t attend that big conference? No problem, use Weave’s “Happening Now” feature to ‘virtually’ attend the conference and network with actual attendees.
Have a private networking event or conference? Want to give your attendees the flexibility to network before, during and after the event? Contact Weave (firstname.lastname@example.org) to create a private networking Room only accessible with an invite code.
→ 10times events app detects your current location
→ Choose your industry to help us curate relevant events for you
→ Discover popular business events happening around you
→ See who else attending from the Visitor list
→ Register and send request to Attend event
→ Start networking with the Connect feature
→ Access Speaker info, event agenda
→ Check pricing/event fee
→ View Map and Get directions to venue
→ Set Reminder on phone
→ Easily share events with your friends, business associates, clients
→ Filter your results in accordance with industry, location, date
Download 10times Business Events app from the Google Play Store.
10TIMES.COM IS POPULARLY USED ALL OVER THE WORLD.
• For expo, conferences in the US, Canada, Europe (London, New York, Chicago, Washington, Paris, Berlin, Munich, Frankfurt, Toronto and more)
• For business events, exhibitions in India - Chennai, Pune, Mumbai, New Delhi, Bangalore, Noida, Gurgaon, Hyderabad and more
• For events, trade shows, in Asia and Australia - Singapore, Sydney, Shanghai, Bangkok
10times is the world's largest service provider for business events. We are using technology to change the way our millions of users discover and experience events. Spread across 5500+ cities, we are in the process of developing a cutting edge mobile technology in order to re-invent how this industry conducts business. Whether it’s a trade-show or conference, we have it all on a single freakishly amazing platform!
Your feedback is important to 10times. Feel free to write to us at email@example.com
other such occasions. It is one of the widely used mobile apps by professionals
for networking in conferences/expos, business events, community gatherings, and
Different from all other event mobile app, the Whova app leverages a top
university developed, cutting-edge SmartProfile technology to automatically
build attendee profiles. These profiles can help attendees plan in advance who
to meet at an event, what to talk about with each attendee, and reach out to
each other via in-app messages before and after the event. Whova
revolutionizes event networking and significantly improve of the ROI of
You can also use the Whova app to digitize and manage business cards you have
received even if you do not attend any events. Different from all the other business
card reader apps like CamCard, CardMunch, ScanBizCards or Scannable etc, you
can gain deep insights on your contacts' professional backgrounds, work experience,
passions, and interests, as well as get automatically connected with them online
via Linkedin and others platforms.
Benefits for Events:
- Browse comprehensive professional profiles of all event attendees
- Scan business cards and gain deep insights of your contacts
- Send in-app messages and schedule private meetings before and after events
- Have instantaneous update notifications from event organizers
- Stay informed about future events of your interests
- Access Agenda, GPS guidance, maps, parking directions, slides, and photos
Get in touch:
To get started in creating events with Whova, or simply to stay up-to-date with
the latest news, please visit our website and follow us on Twitter:
We would love to hear your feedback! Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Top Developer on Google Play
* Must-Have Apps for Salespeople – Inc.com
* Bringing Order to the Chaos of Business Cards - The New York Times
* The business cards just jump into your phones – CBS TV
CamCard is the easiest app to manage and exchange business cards, the perfect fit for sales people, entrepreneurs, business developers or marketing experts, and anyone who want to be one.
* Scan and store your business cards, never miss a card
* Exchange e-cards with people nearby
* Add notes & reminders to contacts
* Get contact updates. Be the first one to say congrats
* Enrich your profile to tell people more about yourself
* Search contacts’ company news to start a good conversation
* Navigate to contact addresses in Map
* Access contact information across multiple devices
* Manage contacts from all over the world with 17 recognition languages
*Free version: You can scan up to 200 cards in free version
Recognition languages: Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, Korean, Norwegian, Japanese, English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Hungarian, Italian, Swedish, and Russian.
CamScanner – Document scanning and sharing app.
Contact us at email@example.com
Follow us on Facebook | Twitter | Google+: CamCard
- Selbständigen Tätigkeiten
Die Ortungsfunktion Ihres Gerätes unterstützt Sie dabei auf Wunsch. Leiten Sie interessante Stellenangebote einfach an Ihre E-Mail-Adresse oder Freunde und Bekannte weiter.
Profitieren Sie außerdem von folgenden Funktionen aus Ihrem JOBBÖRSE-Konto:
- Suchassistent für aktuelle Stellenangebote
- Aufforderungen zur Bewerbung und Vermittlungsvorschläge
Für diese Zusatzfunktionen ist ein Login in der APP notwendig. Nutzen Sie dazu die Zugangsdaten Ihres JOBBÖRSE-Kontos.
Noch kein JOBBÖRSE-Konto? Dann registrieren Sie sich kostenlos über die APP. Kunden der Bundesagentur für Arbeit erhalten die Zugangsdaten direkt über die zuständige Agentur für Arbeit bzw. das Jobcenter.
Bei Fragen steht Ihnen unser Support gerne zur Verfügung. Nutzen Sie zur Kontaktaufnahme die Hilfe-Funktion innerhalb der APP.
In a single search, Indeed offers free access to millions of jobs from thousands of company websites and job boards.
From search to apply, Job Search app helps you through the entire process of finding a new job.
World’s #1 Job Search
- Join over 100 million job seekers each month who use Indeed
- Find jobs in over 50 countries and 28 languages
- Search the Indeed database of over 15 million jobs
- Simple, fast-loading job search
- Find openings in cities near you using your device’s GPS
- View new jobs added since your last search and be the first to apply
- Search by job title, company and location to find your dream job
- Find full-time, part-time, contract, freelance and internship jobs
- Use your Indeed Resume to easily apply to select jobs
- Create, upload or import a resume, joining Indeed’s network of over 35 million resumes
- Personalize a message for each job before applying
- Don’t want to apply just yet? Send a reminder to apply later
- Save or email your favorite jobs
- Create a free Indeed account
- Follow favorite companies to get the latest jobs and news
- Have the newest jobs delivered to your inbox
- See which jobs you’ve visited, saved, and applied to
- Preview page displays full description of job posting
- See how companies rate, as evaluated by employees
- Read reviews of companies posted by over 3 million employees
- See photos of what it’s like to work at companies before you apply
- Review your own employer
Please send feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org
EventBoard allows you to view and search for conference sessions by name, speaker, tracks, time slot, and keyword. EventBoard also provides access to other valuable conference resources, such as maps, floor plans, news feeds, and conference web pages. EventBoard's push notifications can alert you to late breaking conference or schedule changes.
Once a conference catalog is downloaded, the information is stored locally on the device, allowing EventBoard to help you plan your session attendance even when network access is not available.
EventBoard also allows users to mark favorite sessions, plan attendance, and rate attended sessions. Each conference is branded differently to portray it's unique look and feel.
For more details, visit the EventBoard site at http://eventboardmobile.falafel.com
"I will share with you my experience in 50 countries in 4 continents and how I manage to make my business from local to global. From the US to Mongolia and from Iceland to South Africa, I‘ve helped thousands of professionals to achieve their goals.
Now I will do it for you!"
This Social Networking App is intended for all professionals who want to push their careers and businesses forward. For this purpose, simple and efficient networking techniques will be presented.
Today, being competent is not enough: You need market recognition. A professional of excellence cannot be confined to his space, so networking has become indispensable as an intelligent method of managing contact networks.
Networking is one of the oldest activities of mankind; those who succeed at it are the leaders and best performers.
Filipe Carrera is keynote speaker and a trainer with a big experience in the business and academic world, that enables him to create a unique and fun learning experience.
He did hundreds of presentations in English, Spanish and Portuguese in more than 40 countries, in 4 continents, helping thousands of people and organizations to win in more global and social world.
Testimonials ( source: Linkedin )
"I met Filipe at the JCI European Conference in Maastricht and it changed my life. He has made a presentation about "How to be a perfect Networker". It was an inspiring session, fun and too short. I whish I could have assisted at his presentation in the next day. He doesn't only gave us very useful information about how to become a better person, he did it in a way that we will always remind. One day I would like to do presentations like that: in an easy, fun, and interesting way."
Rudolf Greger, Áustria
"Filipe is an excellent trainer. He has energy and passion for getting his participants to understand complex concepts. He truly cares about the people in his courses."
Suzette Plaisted, USA
"I had the chance to work in different international seminars with Filipe Carrera, in countries as United States, Brazil and Portugal. He is a very competent and intelligent person with a current way of work. His trainings always had been very well evaluated in events that I coordinated throughout the last five years."
Alfredo Castro, Brazil
“I can say only good things and share only positive impressions after being present at Filipe's seminar in Maastricht, Netherlands in June, 2007. I was amazed by his active, involving way of work with the audience.”
Olga Kashapova, Russia
“Filipe Carrera is a truly professional trainer with loads of insight and vision in his trainings. I can whole-heartedly endorse and recommend his trainings to everybody”
Timo Saarto, Finland
“Filipe is an excellent trainer with good structure, great people skills and a continuous, nice variation in his training methods. Real warm - real nice - and really (!) professional too Enjoy him whenever you can!”
Søren Ellegaard, Denmark
“Filipe is a man who delivers. Again and again. As trainer, he creates the perfect learning experience that makes you understand the values and reasons to follow his ideas. I strongly recommend Filipe!”
Kai Røer, Norway
“Filipe has become a strong motivation to me. My association with him made me to have great insight in training & coaching within our organization.”
Benjamin Udeze, Nigeria
“I recommend Filipe as a great trainer, presenter and coach. Moreover, he is such a humorous and reliable friend!”
Arabelle Barbir Bohsali, Lebanon
Does your organization need an event app? Visit crowdcompass.com for more details.
New CrowdCompass Directory Features
• Easy login -- sync schedules, notes, and more content across multiple devices
• More social sharing -- post simultaneously to Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn
• Event Directory -- view events from multiple organizations in a single app
• Improved scheduling -- set reminders for activities you want to attend and block out time for personal appointments
• Two-way contact exchange for networking -- share and request contact information between event attendees
• Interactive maps -- explore the venue and filter activities, sessions and more based on your bookmarks and reminders
• Click -- Take photos to complete challenges and possibly win prizes during this photo-based scavenger hunt game
• Same great features across all native event apps
• Seamless user experience across all devices and your account on the web
Other CrowdCompass Directory Features
• Works offline -- A CrowdCompass app works when you need it most: before, during, and after the event. We've worked really hard to make sure you can still experience the event even if your Internet connection isn't the best.
• Schedules -- see everything that's happening at the event and plan your day
• View participating speakers and organizations -- access their pictures, bios, presentations, and other valuable information before, during, and after the event
• Maps and floor plans -- Think of the app as your event guide! Easily locate sessions, speakers, and other activities you're interested in. Plus, find nearby attractions outside of the conference.
• Feedback -- fill out the in-app survey to rate sessions and let the organizer know about your overall event experience
Want to know more about what CrowdCompass apps can do for a conference, convention, trade show, or meeting? Visit crowdcompass.com to see how your business events and conferences could benefit from a CrowdCompass app.
Follow us on Facebook: facebook.com/crowdcompass
Follow us on Twitter: @CrowdCompass
Calendar Event Reminder (CER) adds a repeating calendar reminder and extends the stock calendar application. You can customize the duration, repetitions, sound and vibration pattern. Works with every synced calendar.
After adjusting CER's settings to your liking, add a calendar reminder to your existing calendar to see how it works! When alarm / reminder goes off the device will be turned on and a popup window with information about the event (title, time, location) is displayed. Alarm / reminder can be disabled by tapping Dismiss or snoozed by the Snooze button.
Watch a demo on YouTube: http://bit.ly/iXku5Y !!!
** Settings per calendar
** Repeating reminder / alarm alert for all synced calendars (even corporate calendar)
** Customizable vibration pattern / alarm sound
** Lock screen style sliders or wheel to snooze / discard alarm
** Froyo / Gingerbread / ICS look & feel for sliders
** Stays open after every/last/no reminder
** Multiple snooze buttons with adjustable snooze logic and layout
** Wakes up device display automatically
** Shows notifications in the notification bar
** Supports LED flashing
** Supports to flash screen during alarm
** Customizable orientation
** Clean and simple
** Supports Android 2.1+ up to most recent version.
** ...and more!
In combination with the Android calendar this app can be used as a personal assistance to automatically notify you about upcoming birthdays / anniversaries, when to take your medicine or other things of life you don't want to forget.
- You must disable your alarm sound within the stock calendar app; otherwise CERs alarms may be suppressed
- Exclude CER from all task killer apps
- Touchdown and Lotus Traveler not supported!
Comments, feature requests and questions are welcomed.
Vote for new features on the website. You can follow me on twitter @invalidobject_ for latest info.
Willing to help translate this app into your favorite language? Email or go to: http://bit.ly/MGO4Ly
Explanation of the permissions:
Control vibrator: Used for the alarm to vibrate the phone with the desired vibration pattern
Disable standby modus: Used to make sure that the screen isn’t turned off during alarm
Phone calls / read phone state: This is to not interrupt active calls by the alarm and to stop the alarm when a phone call comes in.
Read calendar events: This is to get the time, title and location from the event when an alarm is raised.
Modify calendar events: When an alarm is snoozed my app has to store a new reminder for the event. This is stored in the calendar database.
Retrieve running applications: Used by the home helper to get the Launchers which can be associated with the home key
Set preferred apps: Used by the home helper to replace the launcher for the home key
Test hardware: Used to set the screen brightness for flashing screen
Automatically start at boot: Checks for unfinished / missed reminders when phone is started
Change audio settings: Used to set a custom volume for the alarm
License check: Used to check if the user is using a valid license
SDCard access: Used to read/write settings file for im/export
Change system settings: Used to overwrite the display timeout