If you don't have a BlackBerry device:
You can use this app on your Android device absolutely free for 30 days. After that, you can continue using the app for free, with some ads. To remove ads and unlock access to more apps, subscribe to BlackBerry Hub+ from the app or from BlackBerry Hub+ Services. Calendar requires BlackBerry Hub+ Services App.
If you have a BlackBerry device:
BlackBerry smartphones powered by Android get the app for free.
With the BlackBerry Calendar, you can view and respond to your meeting invitations directly from the BlackBerry Hub. When you create or change events, you can avoid double bookings by viewing when you’re busy. Using the Join Now feature, you can instantly dial into your meetings directly from your event reminder. And with Google Now™ voice commands, booking meetings has never been easier.
• Seamlessly syncs with work accounts, as well as personal, for a truly integrated experience
• See adjacent or conflicting appointments and time zone previews
• Forward your meeting invitations to additional participants from the BlackBerry Hub
• Join conference calls directly from event reminders using “Join Now”
• Search for events by subject, location, participants and notes
• Turn on “Meeting Mode” to automatically silence your audible notifications during meetings
• Suggests who to invite based on your existing events and who you invited last time
• Automatically syncs with Google Calendar, Outlook, and Microsoft Exchange calendars
• View your calendar in agenda, day, week or month view
• Respond to appointment notifications with quick messages
• See your schedule at a glance with the Calendar agenda view widget
• Fully supports Android for Work deployment and, when enabled by your administrator, supports unifying your personal and work views while maintaining strict data storage separation.
• Part of BlackBerry Hub+