- Stories & songs for children of all ages including nursery rhymes, fables, and fairytales.
- Classic books such as The 3 Little Pigs, Cinderella, Belinda’s Halloween, and Wheels on the Bus.
- Curated library of favorite kid’s topics like princesses, monsters, animals, music, and more!
- Speakaboos books are available anytime, anywhere - via mobile apps and the Web, online or offline.
PARENTS & TEACHERS LOVE SPEAKABOOS FOR THEIR CHILDREN!
- “My 23-month-old daughter and I love to cuddle up and read your stories, especially the ones about fairytales and princesses. Thank you for creating such a fun, kid-friendly, safe experience for pre-schoolers!” - Ashley B., KY
- “My 5-year-old son is a reluctant reader, but Speakaboos stories on monsters and animals have really engaged him and he wants to read more books as a result! He also loves singing along with the nursery rhymes” - Karen D., CA
- “My children love Speakaboos. I teach Kindergarten and this is a great educational resource for our reading center and storytime. We recently did a lesson on Aesop’s Fables and Speakaboos was perfect!” - Lisa E., NC
- I’m an elementary school early literacy educator for 38 years now!! This app is fantastic!’ - Deb B., NJ
PRAISE FROM EDUCATORS AND MEDIA
- Awarded National Parenting Center’s Seal of Approval.
- Received an A+ from Education World.
- Named “one of the great websites” by the American Library Association.
- Described as an “impressive,” “indispensable,” and “valuable” resource for learning and literacy by Parenting, Kidscreen and Publisher’s Weekly.
- "Speakaboos... makes it easy for kids to learn to read by easing them through different phases: reading stories to them, helping them to follow along with the story as it's read, and finally allowing kids to read on their own," (Appolicious).
- "Speakaboos will be a very handy tool while traveling. We have put in quite a bit of air and car time this summer and it doesn’t take long before our active preschooler gets bored watching back to back movies. Speakaboos offers a good, more interactive alternative." (GeekMom).
SPEAKABOOS BUILDS AND SUPPORTS LITERACY FOR CHILDREN
Speakaboos’ educational methodology encourages literacy and learning by focusing on high-interest stories and contextual interactivity, as well as through features including:
- Read-along word highlighting, which promotes word recognition among young readers.
- Clickable words so children can hear the way words are pronounced.
- Rich illustrations, sound effects, and music that keeps kids entertained.
- 3 modes of play depending on reading level: Read To Me, Read & Play, Read It Myself.
- If you like Reading Rainbow, Scholastic Storia, FarFaria, Learn with Homer and MeeGenius, you'll love Speakaboos books.
SUBSCRIPTION DETAILS FOR SPEAKABOOS - READ ALONG, SING ALONG STORIES FOR KIDS
- Subscription is offered on a monthly, or yearly basis and gives unlimited access to a rainbow of stories & songs.
- A 1-month subscription costs $4.99 and 12 months costs $49.99 or equivalent local price.
- Payment will be charged to Google Play account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription for the Speakaboos library of books will automatically renew.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and may be canceled at any time by going to ‘Account Settings’ after purchase."
Lots of Spanish words & phrases to study in our quality and entertaining Mexican & Castilian Spanish course, with 420 Spanish lessons and easy explanations
This course perfectly fits your learning style, you will learn at your own pace and every day you will see improvements after each lesson. Learning this language has never been so fast and easy, try it!
5 million users already trust on our courses!
This course includes:
✔ The perfect Spanish course for beginners or advanced students, with 420 Spanish lessons from a basic to an advanced level (A1, A2 and B1 levels). Before starting the course, you can take a Spanish exam that will place you at the correct level.
✔ A great course for beginners with an easy guided learning process. You will feel you learn Spanish from the very beginning.
✔ Our course offers both Mexican & Castilian Spanish. It's up to you which one you study.
✔ It’s easy to Learn Spanish with one of our main features, the spaced repetition system (revision tests at increasing intervals), which allows you to learn gradually with no frustrations.
✔ Spanish Vocabulary exercises to learn and understand more than 9,000 words. You will also have phrase and sentence exercises to learn how to use those new words correctly. All of them are recorded so that you can focus on the phonetic, pronunciation, and intonation of the new words and sentences, a way to improve your listening skills! You will never say again “espanol” but you will say “espaÑol” :)
✔ Easy and detailed explanations in every lesson, with lots of example sentences. Learn once and for all!
✔Spanish Grammar exercises at the end of every lesson to reinforce what you’ve already learned.
✔ Reading exercises with true or false questions. Test your reading skills while you learn Spanish vocabulary!
✔ Audios in Mexican & Castilian Spanish.
In the course there are two types of accounts:
- Basic: this account is free, but you have restricted access to certain parts of the course.
- Premium: with this account you have complete access to all of the course content and material.
It is necessary to create an account to join our course. All you need is your email and a password.
When you access the course for the first time, we give you a month of Premium access for free to try everything that we have to offer. When the trial month finishes, your account will automatically convert to a Basic account. That's it, with no hidden fees.
This course requires Internet connection. All of your progress will be automatically saved so the next time you enter the course you will be able to continue where you left off, regardless of the device you are using.
Twitter: https://twitter.com/wlingua - #Wlingua / @Wlingua
Blog: http://blog.wlingua.com/ – you will find comments from Wlinguers about our method.
Visit our web http://www.wlingua.com/