- Compare thousands of colleges in an instant
- AP, SAT, and CLEP information
***The College Board is a mission-driven not-for-profit organization that connects students to college success and opportunity.
Founded in 1900, the College Board was created to expand access to higher education. Today, the membership association is made up of over 6,000 of the world’s leading educational institutions and is dedicated to promoting excellence and equity in education.
Each year, the College Board helps more than seven million students prepare for a successful transition to college through programs and services in college readiness and college success — including the SAT and the Advanced Placement Program. The organization also serves the education community through research and advocacy on behalf of students, educators and schools.
Unlike a paper planner or school diary, My Study Life integrates all areas of your academic life - see homework due and overdue for classes, classes which conflict with your exams and even add revision tasks for a specific exam - all in a free, easy to use application. Far from your standard calendar, My Study Life is optimized to work for your school life right from the start with support for week and day rotation schedules. Add your classes and view them in a beautiful, instantly identifiable, familiar week view.
My Study Life seamlessly syncs your data between devices, allowing you to use the app even when offline. You can add a task on the move from your phone or tablet and it will be instantly available on the web app.
With My Study Life you can...
Track your tasks - homework, assignments, reminders and revision. Store your tasks with ease in the cloud, accessible anywhere.
Store exams - keep those all important exams alongside your classes and revision tasks.
Manage your classes - your paper planner, turbocharged. Supporting day and week rotation timetables, advanced academic year/term support and integration into tasks you’ll wonder how you ever lived without it.
Get notified - reminders for unfinished tasks, upcoming exams and classes before they even start.
Share – My Study Life allows teachers to create and share their timetable securely with students in the same school (currently in private beta).
Also available on iPhone, Windows 8, Windows Phone and the web.
Course Notes contains past notes from Universities from a variety of courses and from websites/teachers. All notes are to be used at your discretion for educational purposes.
If you have any notes to share, send them in to email@example.com!
- Download notes from real Universities
- Read descriptions of courses before downloading
- View docs, PDFs and power points
All notes are downloaded to the SD card: ~/Android/data/
- Modify SD Card: Store notes on SDCard
- Internet: Download notes
Course Notes by Jared Burrows
Find me on Google+: https://plus.google.com/+JaredBurrows
Send all suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Don't let disorganization hurt your GPA any longer.
It is a planner application designed by a student for students. It has optional notifications (Planner Assistant) which will go off at the end of selected classes to remind the user to use their planner. It keeps people organized in an easy to use and convenient way. Additionally, the College Study Buddy has the option to send morning reminders to notify the user of everything going on for the day and optional nightly reminders to help the user remember as assignment due dates and test are approaching.
Keep in mind this is just the beta version. Since this was developed by a student in his spare time, there are many things which are still going to be added (Graphics especially). So be patient and see how great of a buddy the College Study Buddy can really be.
Like it on facebook too! www.facebook.com/CollegeStudyBuddy
** This application will check your network and phone state and use internet access to perform its basic functionality **
** It will also use the vibration feature and when your phone is turned on after being off reset the notifications **
It's easy to save:
· Download the College Discounts app to SAVE on food and services at select campuses
· Fresh new discounts are added weekly
· To redeem, use your cell phone to show the cashier the app's discount screen
· SHOW PHONE. SAVE MONEY! No scanning involved
· You'll find Discounts on food, entertainment, health/beauty, fro-yo, car washes and more
· New Discounts and participating businesses added weekly
· Multiple discounts to choose from on a daily basis. Unlimited usage
· Find discounts in your area using the app's map feature OR search by category
Search by region, state, location (nearby or any specified location), or by (any part of) the school name. View national avg costs. Control search parameters on the Options page: public/private, cost, enrollment, SAT/ACT avg scores, campus setting. For example, search for private schools in the Southwest with cost below $35,000 and with enrollment under 2,500, and avg SAT Math score (admitting class) of at least 520. On the detailed search results for a college, we show the following (*if it's applicable to the college and we have it in our database):
• Full name
• City/state of campus
• *Year founded
• Two or Four year
• *Campus setting (Major City, City, Urban, Suburban, Town, Rural)
• *Undergrad enrollment
• *percent minorities (incoming class)
• *Male/Female ratio
• *Student/faculty ratio
• *Acceptance rate (percent of applicants that are accepted)
• *Yield rate (percent of accepted applicants that enroll)
• *Graduation rates (percent that graduate within 4 and 6 years)
• Costs: Tuition (in-state and out-of-state, for public schools), room & board, plus mandatory fees, and Total (in-state for public schools)
• *Financial Aid: percent receiving grants/scholarships and avg amount received
• *SAT scores (verbal, math, written) - 25th and 75th percentile and/or average scores
• *ACT scores (verbal, math, written)
• Button for campus map in Maps app, with map/sat/hybrid display options, zoom controls, and Directions button provides directions to campus from your current position
• *Link to the college web site
• *One-click buttons for email and/or phone number for direct contact with school's Admissions or Administration dep't
Our search options screen allows you to set the following search limits:
• Public only, private only, or both
• Min and/or max cost
• Min and/or max enrollment
• Min and/or max SAT/ACT average scores
• Campus setting
These search options are retained indefinitely (across app restarts). A separate Settings screen allows you to specify two-year vs. four-year schools.
Our Recent (or Favorites) screen shows the 50 most recent schools you've looked up; "lock in" your favorites by tapping the lock icon.
Fun random search feature - shake your phone on the Location screen to have the app pick a random school based on your current Options settings.
The application requires a network connection in order to query our database of schools.
We maintain our own database for approximately 3,500 Title IV accredited college-level schools, and update the cost data on an ongoing basis. During any given school year, we have the most current school year's costs for a high percentage of colleges and universities. Some schools do not publish their new cost figures until well into the school year, and in some cases we rely on government cost databases where the data may be a year behind. The app shows the school year that the cost data represents for each school. Some schools' cost data varies by degree program or other criteria, so we try to be consistent in the way we collect and present the cost data. The rest of our data is updated from a variety of sources and may not be the most current, but this data does not tend to change as frequently at the schools.
This application and information in it is provided for informational purposes only and should not be relied on for tax, financial, or college selection decisions. We do not guarantee the accuracy or currency of the data presented in this application.
We welcome your comments, questions, and suggestions. Please email us at email@example.com.
Use QC Mobile to find anyone in the directory and get in touch instantly. You keep tabs on QC Knights sports scores, watch videos of campus events, browse the course catalog, and listen to podcasts of popular lectures in iTunes U.
Maps: Search campus buildings by name, pinpoint them on the map, and see their location relative to your own. Plus, and use the Places:
• See the hours of operation of popular spots on campus such as the library, dining halls and athletic facilities.
• Find where you’re going faster by accessing bus routes
Courses: Check out courses for current and future terms, see descriptions, times, locations, and availability, and even contact the instructor directly from within the app.
Athletics: View up-to-date news, schedules, and scores of your favorite Knights team.
Directory: Get in touch with faculty and staff campus-wide and add them directly to your phone's address book and search by department.
Events: Find and keep track of a wide range of QC activities, from concerts and art exhibits to lectures and athletics. Browse events by name, subject, date, or location.
Images: Browse or search images. Check out shots of the Queens College campus and view images from our digital archive. Save images to your phone or save as a background to show your school pride.
Videos: Find all QC videos in one easy-to-view place.
Get Help: Get access to important numbers and information when you need them. Call to report an emergency or get information from the QC Emergency Preparedness 24/7 Contact Information.
News: Stay-in-the-loop with the latest campus news.
Library: Browse the complete library catalog and check item availability.
Tours: Self-guided campus tours.
Blackboard Mobile Learn: Access your course materials anywhere, anytime. Not intended to replace the online version of Blackboard, this app feature complements it with enhancement of key functions that translate best to your mobile device.
QCard: With this app feature you now can conveniently manage from your mobile device the account that powers your QCard purchases.
Evaluate!: Access QC’s online application to evaluate your courses.
QC Shuttle: Quickly access the schedule for QC’s shuttle bus service.
Fin Aid TV: Watch short videos to learn about your options for receiving financial aid.
a. The module displays the message(s) sent via CUNY Alert.
a. This module takes the visitor to the Donate Now page design by the Development Office. It is the public Development website that renders on-the-fly to the device.
a. This module displays, in real time, the following for each OIT Lab:
ii. # of computers available with an ‘as of date and time’
View a map of each campus and all of the listed buildings. This map includes a GPS location of where you are in respect to the campus facilities.
Keep up-to-date with all of the Valencia College news updates with a simple RSS connection to the Valencia News Web site.
Check your grades on the go! Have easy access to view your grades anytime and from anywhere.
Know your schedule and stick to it without question.
Never feel in the dark about your account balance. This app will give you the peace of mind that you expect and deserve when wanting to know where you stand with your account balance.
Search for faculty and staff contact information with our directory search.
Get the latest Atlas Announcements.
Our software features:
Nearly 7000 Vocabulary words picked for their difficulty and likelihood of appearing on the SAT and other college level exams.
Sentence completion and definitions tests both your knowledge of words and their proper use.
Practice lets you answer definitions and see results immediately.
Test lets you test your knowledge of vocabulary words and see the results at the end.
Timed allows you to answer questions against a timer.
Drill lets you to memorize words.
You can set the number of words from 1 to 100 and time limit from 1 to 200 minutes.
* Search for colleges by state, major, college type, college enrollment, and/or location
* Save colleges for future reference
* Find colleges where your SAT or ACT scores fall roughly in the middle 50% of the student body
* Search feature to quickly find a specific college
* Sort colleges by graduation rate, SAT scores, total cost, average net cost, student-faculty ratio, and more
* Detailed information for each college, including the acceptance rate, graduation rates, total cost, average net cost, student-faculty ratio, and percentage of students receiving grants from the college.
Note: This app currently searches only for four-year colleges. However, support for two-year colleges may be added in a future release.
* 215 audio lessons split between 4 main courses:
- Sermon on the Mount
- Old Testament Survey
- New Testament Survey
- Family and Marriage
* Includes translations for more than 30 languages
* 150+ additional lessons covering specific books of the Bible and special focus areas (English and other select languages)
* Ideal for small groups and Bible studies, as well as independent study
* Includes leader and student guides for each of the four main courses, and study booklets for each course
* Create a profile to track your progress
* Download lessons to your account to listen off-line
To use MBC, listen to the audio lessons and download the corresponding student workbook, which contains study questions to help you learn. Also included are the corresponding leader guides, which provide the answers to the study questions and can be used to lead small groups and Bible studies. For further reading, please use our study booklets, offered at the course level, which provide more commentary on each course.
Languages included in app: English, African English, African French, Amharic, Arabic, Banjara, Bengali, Farsi, Gujarati, Haitian Creole, Hindi, Hmong, Indonesian, Kannada, Khmer, Kinyarwanda, Kok Borok, Malagasy, Mandarin, Marathi, Nepali, Oriya, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Sora, Spanish, Swahili, Tamil, Telegu, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese*
*Material is updated frequently and may include more languages than listed here.
Some of the features present in the app include:
Get access to previous question papers of DIPLOMA, UG and PG wherever you are! More of them shall be added with every update.That's a promise.
Keep yourself updated with the upcoming events in VJTI as well as other colleges!
Know details and contact info of every major event in VJTI.
4.Many more features...
Let us know what we're missing and you'll see it in the next update of the app.Also,feel free to mail us your suggestions/feedback etc via the app.Share and Enjoy! =D
◉ On fait le plein de nouveautés pour cette nouvelle édition du brevet des collèges 2015 par digiSchool !
◉ Dans cette application, tu peux accéder GRATUITEMENT à plus de 100 fiches de révisions et plus de 600 questions. Tous les thèmes du programme 2015 de l'éducation nationale sont abordés.
◉ Les fonctionnalités principales :
- Le parcours : nos professeurs ont mis en place un parcours que tu peux suivre pour apprendre dans le bon ordre. Tu peux aussi choisir de ne pas le suivre :)
- Le brevet blanc : entraîne-toi sur 20 questions tirées au sort parmi le tronc commun afin de tester ton niveau global.
- Les annales : retrouve les annales des 3 dernières années avec l'énoncé et le corrigé.
- L'estimation de la note : rentre les notes que tu penses obtenir au brevet et regarde si tu décroche ton diplôme ! Tous les coefficients et toutes les matières sont présentes.
- Les sujets probables : notre équipe éditoriale tente de deviner les sujets qui vont tomber au bac cette année ! Cela n'empêche pas de tout réviser pour assurer le jour J ;)
- Les conseils de préparation : mets-toi dans les meilleures conditions en suivant nos conseils !
◉ Les matières présentes pour le brevet 2015 :
- Histoire des Arts
- Spé SVT
- Spé Physique-Chimie
Bon courage et bonnes révisions !
“It’s like a private math classroom, but you are the only student.”
"I just love YourTeacher and the way you explain things. I felt like I was in a classroom instead of just looking at examples."
"College Algebra was the only University core I needed to graduate. I would not have met my math competency without you. I love YourTeacher and matter of fact I am addicted to it. Ha! Ha!"
"Let me tell you that your program is fantastic. I am a 49 year-old attorney about to retire and decided to go back to school. I had one year of algebra in high school over 30 years ago. I cannot say enough about how easy your program makes College Algebra."
Need more than videos to learn College Algebra…
YourTeacher’s College Algebra app replicates the entire math classroom experience with your own personal math teacher.
Our lessons include:
-Multiple video example problems
(similar to how a teacher starts class at the board by explaining the examples from the textbook)
-Interactive practice problems with built-in support
(similar to how a teacher assigns practice and walks around the class providing help)
-A Challenge Problem
(similar to how a teacher assigns a higher level problem which students must work on their own to prove mastery)
-Extra problem worksheets
(similar to how a teacher assigns additional problems for homework)
(similar to how a teacher provides summary handouts or refers you to your textbook)
Scope and Sequence
YourTeacher’s College Algebra app covers an entire year of College Algebra.
CHAPTER 1: BASIC CONCEPTS OF ALGEBRA
Addition and Subtraction
Multiplication and Division
Order of Operations
Addition and Subtraction
Multiplication and Division
The Product Rule
The Power Rule
The Quotient Rule
Numerical Bases and Exponents of Zero
Distributive / Like Terms
Rules for Finding the G.C.F.
Factoring Out the G.C.F.
Special Trinomials with Positive Constant
Special Trinomials with Negative Constant
Difference of Two Squares
Coefficient on x^2 Term, Positive Constant
Coefficient on x^2 Term, Negative Constant
Factoring Out G.C.F. as First Step
Simplifying Rational Expressions
Multiplying and Dividing Rational Expressions
Adding Rational Expressions
Subtracting Rational Expressions
Addition and FOILing
Beginning Imaginary Numbers
Advanced Imaginary Numbers
Beginning Complex Numbers
Advanced Complex Numbers
CHAPTER 2: EQUATIONS & INEQUALITIES
Equations with Fractions
Variable on Both Sides
Variable on Both Sides / Fractions
Variable on Both Sides / Distributive
Consecutive Integer Problems
Introductory Motion Problems
Advanced Motion Problems
Beginning Rational Equations
Advanced Rational Equations
Square Rooting Both Sides
Beginning Completing The Square
Advanced Completing The Square
Beginning Quadratic Formula
Advanced Quadratic Formula
Using The Method of Your Choice
Solving and Graphing Inequalities
Advanced Inequality Problems
Absolute Value Equations
Absolute Value Inequalities
CHAPTER 3: GRAPHS & FUNCTIONS
CHAPTER 4: QUADRATIC FUNCTIONS
CHAPTER 5: SYSTEMS OF LINEAR EQUATIONS
(Wifi or 3G connection required)
• A project management tool to navigate and track all the important steps related to college and financial aid planning.
• A thorough task list that users can mark as completed, add to their calendar, and share via social networks
• Push notifications about key deadlines and important tips in the college planning and application process.
• Links to relevant web resources both on the CaliforniaColleges.edu portal and beyond.