Thinking of attending Kent State University? Prospective students and families can explore the campus and learn about our unique programs, culture and sports teams through a self-guided tour. Whether at home or on campus our interactive student guide will accompany you as you explore our offerings through the use of the GPS-enabled campus map, student videos and photos.
* Self Guided Tour: A location-based Campus Map will highlight important landmarks on campus and will allow you to easily find your way around. As you approach buildings our tour guide will provide you with important information regarding our programs.
* Landmarks and Buildings: Learn more about our programs and explore campus landmarks via descriptions and rich-multimedia
* Custom Walking Tour: Enhance your visit by taking a custom tour and get an up-close look at many of the unique majors and programs offered.
* Multimedia: Explore our community by watching videos from campus and browsing through hundreds of photos
* Interactive Panoramas: Browse through a list of interactive 360 panoramas of covering various locations and buildings
Some of the feature include:
- Latest News
- Latest Photo
- Interactive Campus Map
- Toga Rentals
- Venue Bookings
- Stipend Countdown
- Accessibility on Campus
- Upcoming events
This app's goal is to change that!
We aim to help simplify the process of prepping for, and attending, Kennesaw State University career fairs. Get a leg up in your career fair prep and ease some of that stress with the following features:
- View the most up to date list of employers attending the fairs
- Detailed information on each employer accelerates your research
- Ability to search for employers that match you using filters
- Mark potential employers as favorites
- Find every employer's location on the floor plan
- Plan your visit by showing only your favorite employers on the floor plan
- Get tips and advice on your appearance, elevator speech, and general approach
- Take notes during the fair on follow-up actions for each employer
We hope you find this app useful. If you have any problems, questions, or suggestions, feel free to email the support address below.
✩ Ability to see the student's academic record and details for each semester.
✩ Ability to see the student's rewards.
✩ Ability to see the student's loans.
✩ Ability to see the student's requests
✩ Support for accessibility.
This is a free application.
* What’s New
View our featured events and recent music, podcasts, news and videos.
Browse upcoming KSU School of Music events. Get complete performance information including venue, dates, repertoire, and artists.
Listen to selected KSU School of Music live recordings on your mobile device. High quality audio options are available if you are connected through a high speed network.
Watch videos from the KSU School of Music.
Keep up with the latest Podcasts, News and Blogs from and about the KSU School of Music.
KSU School of Music Fan App is powered by InstantEncore.
Design your school life using Handy Timetable !!
★ Features ★
✔ Easy to use and intuitive interface
✔ Simple to confirm the class hour of each class
✔ Simple memo for each course
✔ Assignment and exam schedule of each course able to be stored
✔ Separating A and B we ek into making two kinds of timetable
✔ Free to designate the extent of both week and periods
- synchronize data between all your devices
- optimized for phones and tablets
- light and dark theme available
- easily save your lessons, tasks and holidays
- view your timetable as list and as grid
- search in your timetable and tasks
- optional two,three or four week cycle
- one 4x1 widget for each lessons and tasks
- one resizable widget (2x2 minimum) for each
- lock screen widgets for each (Android 4.2)
- notifications for lessons and tomorrows tasks
- automute phone during lesson
- dashclock extension
- Full network access: needed for synchronization
- Receive data from Internet: needed for synchronization
- Find accounts: needed for synchronization
- Read sync settings: needed for synchronization
- Write sync settings: needed for synchronization
- Start at boot: needed for automute and notifications
這個超級課程表也是醉了......辦的什麽浴巾大賽、腹肌大賽、鑒基大賽都是些shen me gui？！才不說我玩的很high呢！
Most of the content came from two courses taught at Stanford University:
- CS 161, Design and Analysis of Algorithms (cs161.stanford.edu). I borrowed heavily from the notes compiled by Moor Xu, http://stanford.edu/~moorxu/notes/161/161main.pdf.
- CS 106B, Programming Abstractions (cs106b.stanford.edu). The 106B course reader was a valuable source of information.
يحتوي التطبيق على أبرز الخدمات الإلكترونية للجامعة والتي يمكن من خلالها سهولة الوصول والمتابعة عبر تطبيق واحد :
- تصفح رسالة الجامعة
- الدخول الى بوابة النظام الأكاديمي للطلاب والطالبات ومشاهدة الملف الشخصي والسجل الأكاديمي وغيرها من الخدمات الإلكترونية.
- مشاهدة خارطة جامعة الملك سعود بالدرعية وعليشه والملز وشرق الرياض وسهولة التنقل بينها
- البحث عن الكتب في مكتبة الامير سلمان المركزية ومواعيد الدوام الرسمي وتصفح المخطوطات.
- متابعة اخبار جميع الكليات والاقسام عبر مواقعها الرسمية والوصول الى مواقع اعضاء هيئة التدريس.
- التعرف على الدورات المطروحة للطلاب ومنسوبي الجامعة والتسجيل فيها عن طريق التطبيق.
- سيرتي :موقع يساعدك على عمل سيرتك الذاتية بسهولة.
- وظيفة: موقع يتيح لك البحث عن فرص وظيفية مختلفة.
- الخدمات الإلكترونية: موقع خاصة بالموظفين والمنتسبين للجامعة.
- مباشر: موقع مخصص للبث المباشر لفعاليات الجامعة.
بالإظافة الى المزيد من الخدمات مثل :الحقوق الطلابية والأحداث والعبء التدريسي والتفرغ العلمي وغيرها من الخدمات.
ClassShare is a user-friendly class scheduling app which can also be used as a simple and funny notepad for important events related to school. Moreover, ClassShare allows you to share your class schedule with schoolmates, teachers and parents. Having the ClassShare app means you can either create your own class schedule or you can download and use an already existing one.
Main features of the basic version:
- Creating your own class schedule based on pre-defaulted courses
- A user-friendly notepad for important events related to your studies (for example, assignments or tests)
- Option to download and use an already existing class schedule created by another ClassShare user
- Management of your school events (homework & tests) in one screen
- Sharing your class schedule with others. You just need their e-mails
- Cloud backup and sync your shared timetable across all your Android devices.
- you can also see and share your registered schedule through our web page:
Buy premium features in our shop:
- Widget for desktop, which shows your current class and related information including events such as scheduled homework, tests or exams.
- Pictograms on class icons
- Create and use more shared class schedules.
- Textures on icons that can enrich the design of your class schedule
- Classes countdown, which shows the remaining time to either the beginning of your daily schedule or its end
- Removing ads from the app.
Please note that uploading or editing a shared class schedule requires either an internet connection or wi-fi.
Supported languages by the app: Spanish, German, French, Portuguese, Russian, Korean, Japanese, Polish, Slovak, Czech.
ClassShare is optimized to Android 4.03 or higher.
Class schedule, school timetable, shared, homework, assignment, lesson, course, teacher, classes, lecture, quiz, test, project, lab, paper, book report, essay, presentation, classhare
Try all our features:
- import and export your schedules,
- Handy Schedule exchanging online,
- clear form of schedule, that helps to organize student life,
- intuitive schedule,
- supporting variant of A-B schedule (week-to-week view),
- cross your everyday classes simply,
- plain and light interface.
- Shandy: Handy Schedule widget,
- adding notes and hometasks to classes’ records.
- Timetable for all family members in one app.
- Views: day, week and month and auto.
- Handy widget
- Customizable icons, colors and hours for both: timetable and lesson.
- Customizable weekends (free days).
- Support for even and odd weeks.
- Planned events and special days.
- Annotations and reminders for whole day or particular lecture.
- Fast timetable editing (copy and paste mode).
- Easy timetable synchronization between different devices by e-mail
- Easy export to file and import from file to existing or new timetable
- many more...
* Beauty, Simplicity, and Reliability - myHomework has a modern design and simple interface making it easy for anyone to use. Our apps fill their role as a planner without network connectivity.
* Amazing Anywhere - With highly rated apps for your phone, tablet and a wonderful website, it's the most complete on the go planner experience anywhere.
* Price - It is free and a premium ads-free experience is just $4.99/year across all of the apps and website.
* Experience - myHomework has been around since 2009 and continually improving the experience based on the feedback of our users.
But don't listen to us, check out just some of the coverage we've received...
2014: PCWorld 10 Best Apps for Students
2014: Family Circle Magazine 10 Best Apps for Students
2014: USAToday Best Back to School Apps
2013: Edudemic The 16 Apps And Tools Worth Trying This Year
2012: HLNTV Top 4 Back to School Apps
2012: Yahoo News 10 Helpful Apps for Students
2012: The Street 10 Best Back-to-School Apps
2011: Main Street Back-to-School: The Best Smartphone Apps
2010: Mashable Top 10 Back to School Apps
2009: Time Magazine Top 10 Back To School Apps
2009: Business Insider The Top 10 Back-To-School iPhone Apps
The Free Android App:
Homework Organizer/Student Planner
With a Free myHomeworkapp.com account:
Reminders That Sync
Late & Upcoming From Home & Widget
Free Blue, Black and Pink Themes
With a paid Premium Account:
Access to over 60 Themes
Upload pictures and files to your homework and classes
Class Schedule Widget for Today's Classes
myHomework accounts with ads are available free of charge. We also offer a premium ad-free service for those that wish to pay. Once an account's paid premium time has expired, they will be converted back to the free plan.
Course Location - used to help find schools and classes nearby
Accounts - used to prepopulate email address when signing up
Internet - used to sync with myhomeworkapp.com
Phone State - used to get the identifier of the device
Do you forget your school agenda? Have trouble when you study reading what you wrote in your planner? Are you looking for a replacement to that paper student planner, school diary, or academic agenda? myHomework is just what you're looking for.
The clean interface and design make this app great for college, high school, or middle school. This homework agenda contains additional features that make it easy to use for high school students with a block class schedule. Keeping track of assignments has never been better! With myHomework, you'll never forget to study again.
The myHomework student agenda is today's students favorite way to focused, reduce anxiety and study better. With this school agenda, the information normally hidden in the academic planner is now available everywhere.
Using myHomework as a school organizer makes keeping track of what assignments to do easier than ever before. With myHomework, when it's time to study, you won't waste any time trying to remember what to work on.
Improve your study habits; start using myHomework to track your assignments today!
Step Up and Speak Out is a collaborative effort of Kent State University Psychological Services, University Health Services, the Office of the Vice President for Enrollment Management and Student Affairs, and Police Services.