Thinking of attending Kent State University? Prospective students and families can explore the campus and learn about our unique programs, culture and sports teams through a self-guided tour. Whether at home or on campus our interactive student guide will accompany you as you explore our offerings through the use of the GPS-enabled campus map, student videos and photos.
* Self Guided Tour: A location-based Campus Map will highlight important landmarks on campus and will allow you to easily find your way around. As you approach buildings our tour guide will provide you with important information regarding our programs.
* Landmarks and Buildings: Learn more about our programs and explore campus landmarks via descriptions and rich-multimedia
* Custom Walking Tour: Enhance your visit by taking a custom tour and get an up-close look at many of the unique majors and programs offered.
* Multimedia: Explore our community by watching videos from campus and browsing through hundreds of photos
* Interactive Panoramas: Browse through a list of interactive 360 panoramas of covering various locations and buildings
✩ Ability to see the student's academic record and details for each semester.
✩ Ability to see the student's rewards.
✩ Ability to see the student's loans.
✩ Ability to see the student's requests
✩ Support for accessibility.
Some of the feature include:
- Latest News
- Latest Photo
- Interactive Campus Map
- Toga Rentals
- Venue Bookings
- Stipend Countdown
- Accessibility on Campus
- Upcoming events
This app's goal is to change that!
We aim to help simplify the process of prepping for, and attending, Kennesaw State University career fairs. Get a leg up in your career fair prep and ease some of that stress with the following features:
- View the most up to date list of employers attending the fairs
- Detailed information on each employer accelerates your research
- Ability to search for employers that match you using filters
- Mark potential employers as favorites
- Find every employer's location on the floor plan
- Plan your visit by showing only your favorite employers on the floor plan
- Get tips and advice on your appearance, elevator speech, and general approach
- Take notes during the fair on follow-up actions for each employer
We hope you find this app useful. If you have any problems, questions, or suggestions, feel free to email the support address below.
Viewing scanned(soft) copy of real printed Mosshaf.
Providing copy of Mosshaf Al-Madina, copy of Mosshaf Al-Tajweed (colored according to Tajweed rules) and copy of Mosshaf Warsh (Rewayat Warsh An-Nafei').
Al Quran recitations by many famous reciters (two of them are by Rewayat Warsh an-Nafei').
Repeating each Aya as many times as desired with time interval in between.
Search through Al Quran text.
Direct browsing the Mosshaf by Sura/Aya(Chapter/Verse) , Juz(Part) or Page number.
Six Arabic Tafsir(Commentary) "Al-Saa'di, Ibn-Katheer, Al-Baghawy, Al-Qortoby, Al-Tabary and Al-Waseet".
One English Tafsir(Commentary) "Tafheem Al-Quran by Al-Maududi".
E'rab(Grammar) Al-Quran by Qasim Da'aas.
Text Translation of the A; Quran meanings for more than 20 languages.
Voice Translation of the Al Quran meanings for two languages (English and Urdu).
Sync between recitaion and Aya position in the Page (highlighting Aya while recited).
Sync between recitaion and voice translation (repeat the translation after the recitation).
Program Interface in both Arabic and English.
live preview (example) : http://quran.ksu.edu.sa
**ِ App permissions **
- the app needs the "read phone status" permission so it can stop the audio playback (the recitation) when a phone call comes in.
- the app needs internet access so that it can download required contents (recitations, translations and Quran pages images).
- the app needs to access to file storage so that it can store downloaded contents (recitations, translations and Quran pages images).
This is a free application.
* What’s New
View our featured events and recent music, podcasts, news and videos.
Browse upcoming KSU School of Music events. Get complete performance information including venue, dates, repertoire, and artists.
Listen to selected KSU School of Music live recordings on your mobile device. High quality audio options are available if you are connected through a high speed network.
Watch videos from the KSU School of Music.
Keep up with the latest Podcasts, News and Blogs from and about the KSU School of Music.
KSU School of Music Fan App is powered by InstantEncore.
- Content from weekly meetings
- Upcoming events
- Information about our ministry
- Reading plans
The KSU Challenge App was created with the Subsplash App Platform.
App: © 2015 Subsplash, Content: © 2015 Kansas State Christian Challenge
本アプリを快適にご利用いただくにはAndroid OS 4.4以上を搭載した端末を推奨しています。
If your school licenses Blackboard Mobile Learn, you'll be able to use the app for free. If not, you will need to purchase lifetime access for just $1.99.
Need Help? Contact us with your questions either inside the app by tapping "Help" at the bottom of the Course/Organization List, or by selecting "App Support" below – we're here to help!
With Blackboard Mobile Learn, you can:
-Receive push notifications of course activity
-Post to Discussions
-Attach files from Dropbox
-Read Announcements (instructors can post Announcements)
-View Content (instructors can post Content Items)
-Create and comment on Blogs and Journals posts
-Take mobile-friendly tests
…and lots more. We won’t ruin the surprises – just download the app, enter your institution's name, and log in with your existing Blackboard username and password.
*Grade Center functionality for instructors is not currently supported, but is planned for a future release.
NOTE: Mobile Learn functions as a collaborative tool between our app software and your institution’s server. Blackboard Mobile cannot guarantee that the content created by instructors or other users will be compatible with this app. Access must be enabled by your institution. Features and functionality may at times be limited if your institution has not updated the appropriate software or experiences a server outage. Although we work with your institution to best configure Mobile Learn, sometimes it requires the help of users like you to ensure the best possible app experience. Whenever you experience a problem, we encourage you to reach out through our in-app "Help" option or your school's help desk.
Downloading or using this app indicates consent to the terms and privacy information at http://blackboardmobile.com/mlterms
For an explanation of the permissions this app requests, check http://goo.gl/QH6nK
وهذه النسخة الاولى وسيكون هناك تحديث مستمر
Step Up and Speak Out is a collaborative effort of Kent State University Psychological Services, University Health Services, the Office of the Vice President for Enrollment Management and Student Affairs, and Police Services.