Welcome to the 1st Unofficial application of DeVry University.
You’re juggling work, family and school, relying on your smartphone to keep everything organized.
Now you can also have your online classroom at your fingertips with this app - anytime, anywhere. Download it and let me know what you think.
This application has the features:
Complete Access to Student Portal
Complete Access to Ecollege
Complete Access to The Hub
Devry Photo Albums
Devry Facebook Updates
Devry Twitter Updates
Devry YouTube Channel
This application is NOT developed and is not affiliated in any way with Devry. Registered trademarks or trade styles are the sole property of their respective owners and are used for descriptive purpose only.
This is the complete Texas CHL Manual easily organized so you can browse CHL laws anywhere conveniently and discreetly! This app also allows you to enter the locations of 30.06 and 51% businesses and locations directly into a database as well as view entries, sorted by city, that all other users have submitted! Includes FAQ's! Don't go anywhere without your manual!
Know what's happening, from Common Experience to Commencement. Find yourself on maps and browse through photos of the most-scenic university in Texas. View Texas State videos, see the latest sports scores, discover what's for dinner on campus. Even listen to music on KTSW, the Other Side of Radio.
News: Get the latest Texas State news, from updates on campus events to reports in the national media.
Directory: Stay connected with friends and professors, with e-mail addresses and telephone numbers available to Texas State students, faculty and staff.
Maps: Search for campus buildings, see photos and find out more about them.
Events: Fill up your social calendar with the wide range of activities on campus, from guest lectures to opera to the Soap Box Derby.
Sports: Get updates on all your favorite Texas State teams and listen to broadcasts of games on KTSW.
Library: Access many of the resources of the Alkek Library.
Bobcat Tube: See videos about Texas State, from student profiles to special events.
Extras: Link up with Facebook and Twitter users on campus; peruse campus dining; check Bobcat Tram and Campus Rec schedules. Even access your personal information, including your class schedule.
PDF materials will be automatically organised into separate directories by module within the 'Download' folder - particularly useful on a tablet device to aid study while travelling/commuting. Clicking on a download link a second time will open the previously downloaded file rather than download a duplicate copy, reducing mobile data usage.
A student login for the Open University website is required!!!
PLEASE NOTE: This application is NOT endorsed or supported by The Open University in any way. I am a student studying with The Open University and created this application as a personal project.
Your log-in information is used only for the purpose of logging into the Open University site. All of your details are totally removed from the application on logging out.
Please leave feedback if you find my application useful or have suggestions for new features!
Download, and you will have your university schedule in your pocket
- Automatic updates of schedule and it's caching
- Fast bookmarks to other teachers' and groups' schedule
- Taggable lessons (Easy tasks)
It's a one stop shop for perspective students to research the universities and colleges that they are interested in their respective state and/or province along with other regions of the country. All the information is kept live and up to date all the time.
Please download this app to have universities information at your fingertips. We really appreciate your feedback and suggestions. Please take a minute to review the app to help improve it. Thank You.
Tags: Universities,University,US Universities, USA Universities, Canada Universities,Canadian Universities, US Top Universities,Canada Top Universities,US and Canada Universities, US & Canada Universities,US & Canadian Universities,US and Canadian Universities.
Hackers University is the most high quality, trusted hacking education community on the android market. Interact with over 10,000 other hackers and learn from eachother; make friends, send private messages, participate in chat rooms, or even compete for the highest quiz score on the apps leaderboard!
Hackers University features:
► Step by step hacking guides for various subjects: protecting yourself, hacking wifi, accounts, websites, mobile devices, and other misc hacks like hacking game consoles
► Video guides walk you through various hack methods, showing you what to do every step of the way
► Hacker social network with over 10,000 registered users; follow friends, activity walls, private messaging with stickers and picture attachments, multiple chat rooms, interactive quizzes with high-score leaderboards and more!
► Consistent content updates, always bringing you the latest in hacking techniques, software, and secrets
Some of the lesson subjects you can expect to find within this app are:
► BackTrack / Kali Linux guides
► Hacking various WiFi networks such as: WEP, WPA, WPA, and WPS networks
► Test websites for exploits with mySQL and other methods
► Use your android phone to crash wifi networks, sniff facebook/e-mail passwords and more
► Create your own keylogger
► Learn how to make trojans and viruses while remaining undetectable
► Browse the internet without leaving a trace behind! Learn to be completely anonymous online
► Modify game consoles to run pirated games
► Learn to download any software, app, game, movie, or music for free
+ so much more!!
This app is the ultimate hackers handbook reference guide! A MUST have for any aspiring hacker!
• eMaps of Berwick, Caulfield, Clayton, Gippsland, Parkville and Peninsula campuses with layers of points of interest including libraries, banks, eateries, faculty offices, lecture theatres and parking locations
• Staff Directory
• Monash News
• Events guide that lists all upcoming activities on all Australian campuses
• Searchable unit entries from the official University Handbook for all undergraduate and postgraduate offerings
• Shuttle Bus Timetables
Many more features are planned for future releases, so stay tuned.
Monash University was established in Melbourne, Australia in 1958. It is one of Australia’s top-ranked research-intensive universities.
Monash is a youthful organisation; enthusiastic, optimistic and accessible. We believe outstanding education and research can change the world for the better.
Monash is Australia’s most international university and considers every student to be a global citizen. It has campuses and centres in Johannesburg, Mumbai, Kuala Lumpur and Prato, as well as its six campuses in Melbourne and the local region.
Monash specialises in offering powerful double degrees. Study is also available online, part-time and via alternative pathways.
Our researchers make highly significant contributions that bring real and positive changes to the lives of people all over the world.
Monash University has approximately 62,000 student enrolments and more than 7,000 staff.
List of universities includes:
- Athabasca University
- Grant MacEwan University
- Mount Royal University
- University of Alberta
- University of Calgary
- University of Lethbridge
- Capilano University
- Emily Carr University of art and design
- Fairleigh Dickinson University
- Kwantlen Polytechnic University
- Quest University
- Royal Roads University
- Simon Fraser University
- Thompson Rivers University
- Trinity Western University
- University of British Columbia
- University of Victoria
- University Canada West
- University of the Fraser Valley
- University of Northern British Columbia
- Vancouver Island University
- Bishop's University
- Concordia University
- Ecole de Technologie Superieure (ETS)
- Ecole Polytechnique de Montreal
- HEC Montreal
- McGill University
- Universite de Montreal (Udem)
- Universite de Sherbrooke
- Universite du Quebec en Abitimi Tesmiscamingue (UQAT)
- Universite du Quebec en Outaouais (UQO)
- Universite du Quebec a Chicoutimi (UQAC)
- Universite du Quebec a Montreal (UQAM)
- Universite du Quebec a Rimouski (UQAR)
- Universite du Quebec a Trois-Rivieres (UQTR)
- Universite Laval
- Booth University College
- Brandon University
- Canadian Mennonite
- University College of the North
- University of Manitoba
- University of Winnipeg
- University of Saint-Boniface
- Kingswood University
- Crandall University
- Mount Allison University
- St. Stephens University
- St. Thomas University
- University of Fredericton
- University of New Brunswick
- University of Moncton
- Memorial University of NewFoundland
- Acadia University
- Atlantic School of Theology
- cape Breton University
- Dalhousie University
- University of Kings College
- Mount Saint Vincent University
- NSCAD University
- Saint Francis Xavier University
- Saint Marys University
- Universite Sainte-Anne
- Algoma University
- Brock University
- Carleton University
- Dominican University College
- LakeHead University
- Laurentian University
- McMaster University
- Nipissing University
- OCAD University
- Saint Paul University
- Tyndale University College
- Redeemer University College
- Royal Military College of Canada
- Ryerson University
- Trent University
- University of Guelph
- University of Ontario Institude of Technology
- University of Ottawa
- University of Toronto
- University of Waterloo
- University of Western Ontario
- University of Windsor
- Wilfrid Laurier University
- York University
- University of Prince Edward Island
- First Nations University of Canada
- University of Regina
- University of Saskatchewan
Internet connection is required.
Ratings and reviews are highly appreciated.
• Action Card -- Check account balances and transaction history plus, with the Saved Payment option, make Bama Cash deposits. Saved Payment information for the app can be found online under the MyAccounts link at actcard.ua.edu.
• Laundry View -- campus residents can check the status of their laundry cycle, set alerts, or find available machines in residence halls
• Directory – Find faculty, staff and students, and get in touch instantly or store in your phone’s contacts.
• Maps – Search for buildings by name, pinpoint them on the map and see your relative location, and explore by zooming and panning across a complete campus map.
• Student – Login to request, donate, transfer or check balance for athletic tickets with MyTickets; access your grades and class schedule (including map to building and instructor directory information).
• Learn – Access Blackboard Learn for students and faculty: Faculty can post announcements on the go; Students and faculty can participate in discussions, journals, and blogs from their mobile devices.
• News – Read the latest news and features from the UA News Center.
• Courses – Access class schedules, including times, locations, and instructors; map building locations or contact professors.
• Library – Search library collections with keywords, author name or titles, and determine the availability and location of resources in the University Libraries.
• Get Help – Quickly dial the UA or Tuscaloosa Police Departments, 348-RIDE, the Motorist Assistance Program or the University Operator.
• Events – Browse a wide variety of events by day or by month, including performances, lectures, seminars and more from the UA Events Calendar.
• Athletics – Check the latest news, schedules and scores for all Crimson Tide sports. Roll Tide!
• Crimson Ride – Access bus routes and schedules and track the real-time location of any bus.
• Videos – Watch videos highlighting student life, research, noteworthy lectures and programs, and important campus events.
• Images – View and save photos of UA’s beautiful campus and vibrant student life.
• Alumni - Stay connected with Alabama's National Alumni Association.
• Gameday – Find out what's new for Gameday parking, traffic, and tailgating for each home game.
-View your schedule of upcoming Exams
-Sports Centre Gym Availability
-University and NUSU News and Events
-Searchable Campus Map
-View your personal timetable
-Find the nearest available PC on campus
-Check your print credits
-Contact your tutor
*** Detailed features list ***
* News and Events - Shows you a quick list of upcoming events for the Student union, Careers, Public Events, Press Office, Sports and IT.
* Timetable -
Get your module, programme of study or personal timetable and search for other modules or programme of study timetables
Get your personal timetable or search for modules, programmes of study or student timetables
(Note: Requires login, student functionality may vary depending on your stage, caching of timetable only lasts for login session)
* Find a PC - See the very latest PC cluster information in list or map form.
Sort PC cluster list by those nearest to your current location.
The list and map shows:
i) The number of PC's available at a cluster
ii) A simple traffic light system to show you its availability; red meaning currently booked or closed, amber meaning the cluster is going to be booked or close soon and green meaning the cluster has free PC's and is not booked, nor closing soon.
iii) Tap through links to a detailed explanation of a location's availability for the day including when a location closes or re-opens, what/when/how long the next booked activity is, what/when/how long any current booked activities are and how many PC's are available.
The list can also be used to:
i) Sort by the closest PC (dependent on device hardware, accuracy, GPS, wifi and/or network signal)
ii) Search on a cluster name.
iii) Tap through to the map to show the location of a cluster (the building is highlighted but the indicated pin position is approximate)
* Check print credit balance - one tap functionality to check your current print credit balance
(Note: Requires login)
Search buildings on campus to locate the nearest entrance, accessible entrance or food & drink venue.
Search the Library Catalogue and Library Subject Guides
* Staff contacts - Simple, quick and easy search of staff members contact details, directly ring or email a staff member from the search results, save a staff member's phone number directly to your device's contacts list (note: saving of numbers may not work on certain android devices)
* Other University Apps - A list of other useful android apps offered by the university, this will be updated as and when new apps are released.
* Feedback - What do you think of the app? Please use the feedback section of the app to send us any comments
(Note:The app will automatically detect your device type and pre-fill the device field, if you are logged in it will also pre-fill your email address, however, neither field is required to submit feedback. We strongly encourage you to submit both pieces of data if you are experiencing a fault so that we can contact you)
* Saving of login details enabling a handy "one tap login" for future logins... no more typing in your username and password over and over!
(Note:You will be automatically logged out every day and re-prompted to login in order to keep your details up to date. Login is only required for timetable and print credits. A greeting on the sidebar indicates you are logged in)
* Scaled interface allowing a consistent experience on your phone or your tablet.
Need your Texas driver's license? Study anytime, anyplace with Drivers Ed Texas for Android devices! Don't be one of the 70% of people who fail their DPS test the first time!
FREE from DriversEd.com, the leader in online driver's ed, this full-featured study companion can quiz you from a database of more than 350 DPS questions.
Pick the length of each test: take a test of 5 questions, or as many as 100. It's your choice!
Your results are recorded, so you can track your progress and review your incorrect answers. Retake past tests unlimited times to make sure you know the material.
Use the Flash Card feature to study the important facts you need to know for the test.
Of course, you'll still need to read the Texas Driver Handbook to prepare for the permit test. With Drivers Ed Texas, you can download the Texas Driver Handbook to your device anytime! (It
downloads only once, and is saved to your device, so you don't ever have to wait for it again.)
The Texas Driver Handbook is an official DPS publication, in PDF format. The text is crystal-clear, and you can pinch to zoom, just like a web page.
This app works with DriversEd.com's Texas driver's ed course. DriversEd.com is approved by the Road Safety Educators' Association and accredited by the Driving School Association of the Americas.
DriversEd.com's Texas driver's ed course is fully approved by the DPS.
The Ashford Mobile app is free to any Ashford University student or faculty enrolled in an online degree program. You'll love all of the things you'll be able to do now from your Android device.
- Connect to your courses in the online learning environment
- Read discussion board threads and reply to your classmates’ posts
- View your weekly and final grades and Instructor Feedback
- View and add a photo to your Ashford digital Student ID
- Find contact info for key university support staff (Admissions, Student, and Financial Services)
- View past grades and details for future courses
- Access the Ashford Library and Writing Center
- Receive up-to-the-minute news and events
- Easily identify posts made by you and your instructor(s)
- View your Financial Ledger Card
If you are not enrolled as a student at AU, please visit www.ashford.edu to learn more about online degree programs.