This Free App makes you an expert on everything you need to pass including:
- Tennessee Road Signs
- Tennessee Road Rules
- Revised Tennessee Driving Laws
The Tennessee Driver Handbook App gives you the freedom to study Tennessee Driver Manuals wherever you want and whenever you want. The App is extremely user-friendly and offers the quickest way to pass your Tennessee driving exams. The App is ideal for either new drivers seeking their first license, or current drivers looking to transfer from another state.
Tennessee Driving test has over 1000+ Questions.There are 28 Categories from which you can select a Category and practice the test There are 10 set of DMV questions each having 50 Questions.By practicing this test you can PASS the WRITTEN TEST in FIRST ATTEMPT.
All the best.
1) Display result instantly.
2) Covers all topics from the Manual.
3) 180+ signs Questions.
4) Evaluate and Review your test after completion.
5) Work offline (No internet connection needed)
How to use the App
Once you start the application you can follow the below steps.
Test by Topic
1) To write the test in different topics tap on the "Test by Topic" button at the bottom to app to write test in different category
2) Tap on any Topic button and start writing the test
Real Test (Similar to DMV Test)
1) Tap on the "Real Test" button at the bottom of the app to write test similar to real test.
2) We have 10 test each carrying 50 questions. Tap on the button and start writing the test.
There are two ways to look up the time it will take to get from one building to the other. There is a map you can use to select the buildings. There is also a list of buildings you can choose from.
Your position is shown on the map along with all of the campus buildings. Tapping on a building will bring up a list of other buildings to choose from indicating your destination. It will display four walking speeds and the time (in minutes) it will take to walk to the chosen building from the selected list.
•= FEATURES =•
-- 300 Questions - Over 300 Tennessee DMV practice questions incorporating dozens of TN Traffic Signs.
-- Dashboard Symbols – Know all about your TN vehicles dashboard symbols.
-- Bookmarks - now user can bookmark a question for later review.
-- Wrong Counter - It tells you that how many times you answered every question wrong.
-- Progress Meter – Don’t be worried about your preparations, Progress meter will tell you when you have prepared an exam.
-- An Intelligent timer will stop when you put the application to rest.
-- Prep App Top Scorers – Compare your score with Top 5 Scorers of your state.
TN Prep App Questions / Answers are shuffled randomly, you will never get the same questions in this TN permit exam prep app.
-- Easiest approach to begin on your Tennessee driver's permit
-- Read out TN DMV Driver’s Manual in Pdf format.
* Tamil Nadu SSLC Results
* Tamil Nadu HSC Results
* PSG College of Arts & Science, Coimbatore
* RVS College of Arts & Science, Coimbatore
* CBSE Results
* TNPSE Results
Tripura Board Examination Results Added
Guard Your Buddy is a joint effort by the Tennessee National Guard, The Jason Foundation, Inc., and E4 Health.
- Home -- View any campus alerts, your saved schedule, campus weather, and upcoming dates!
- MTMail -- Check your MTSU email from your phone!
- Schedule -- Need to know what or where your next class is on the fly? Schedule will let you sign in and view your schedule as well as the grades you have for that semester, and you can even select Map It to navigate you to your class! You can also save your schedule so that you can view today's classes on your home screen.
- Map It! -- This feature will allow you to map buildings, the Raider Express bus routes (as well as real-time bus locations), color-coded parking lot overlays, and more, right on your mobile device!
- D2L Mobile -- Access to D2L's mobile features right from your mobile device!
- Calendar -- View upcoming dates input by the Registrar's office as well as the current semester's final exam schedule.
- Buildings -- View and search through a list of buildings on campus, giving you valuable information about what each building houses and offering the option to map the building for your convenience.
- Numbers -- View a list of commonly-needed campus phone numbers.
- People -- Need to find out your professor's email address or office location? The People feature will let you search MTSU for the person you're looking for and let you do things such as add them to your contacts, e-mail them, or even call them!
- Dining -- With the Dining feature, you can peruse all of the eateries available on campus, view their specials and hours of operation, and plot their location on the map.
- Course Lookup -- Need to build next semester's schedule or check out classes on the fly? The Course Lookup feature lets you view valuable information about the classes offered in a particular semester and "Favorite" a class for your convenience.
- Library -- View the library's online mobile site directly from the MTSU app! See information such as the book directory, the library hours of operation, where open computers are located in the library, and so on.
- News and Events -- Keep track of happenings around campus with News and Events feature. Also view the latest Sports news from around campus.
- Fraternity & Sorority Life -- Scroll through a list of fraternities and sororities and view upcoming FSL events with this feature.
- About -- Learn about the developers behind the MTSU Mobile app from this feature.
If you think of anything that can improve this application please let us know by posting a review or e-mailing us directly at email@example.com.
Thank you for downloading MTSU Mobile and enjoy!
We've made it easy for you to share the content with your friends via Twitter, Facebook, RSS and email!
For more information about Mt. Zion Baptist Church, please visit http://www.mtzionnashville.org/ or http://mtzionanywhere.org/
The Mount Zion Baptist Church App was created with The Church App by Subsplash.
App: © 2015 The Church App, Content: © 2015 Mount Zion Baptist Church. All rights reserved.
1. Modern UI to display equations exactly as they are printed in the textbook.
2. Take tests, review your test scores.
3. Our SmartQEngine changes questions based on your past performance, to help learn from your mistakes.
4. Track your progress periodically.
5. We ensure you get the full coverage of the chapter material.
6. Practice makes it perfect. Retake tests until you are satisfied and improve your exam scores.
The full version contains all chapters and 1000 plus questions to practice and excel in your exams.
This app is unique in that it helps you master the most commonly asked questions, instilling you with the confidence that you need to endure the most difficult of interviews. These are the most common interview questions asked by HR in any interview.
If you want to buy the source Code contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
1. 101 questions that prepare you for any type of interview.
2. Provide an option for user to practice his/her own answers as your application will present your with question. User can think of his answer then compare how his answer is different from our answer.
3. Interview Questions has been categories for ease of use.
Q. ) What do you know about our company?
Ans: The WORST thing you can say is "Not much." or "Nothing."
RESEARCH the company first. Yep, whether you are applying at McDonald's or applying at a Fortune 500 Company. Do a search online. Look at their website. Find out who they are, what they do and why you'd want to work there. The WORST thing you can do is showing up at an interview knowing nothing about the company!
Once you know about the company you can answer this question more easily (for example: "I've read about how this company's growth is on the rise and also how involved it is in the local community.")
Q.) Do you know anyone who works for us?
Ans : Be aware of the policy on relatives working for the organization. This can affect your answer even though they asked about friends not relatives. Be careful to mention a friend only if they are well thought of.
We have divided the Questions in Following Categories:
1. Common Questions
2. General Questions
3. Personal Development
8. Time Management
9. Problem Solving Skills
11. Decision Making
15. Tips For HR Interview
16. Questions You can Ask The HR
Campus Maps – Maps of your campus. Helping you find the right building.
Lab Maps – Find out in real time where computers are available.
Libraries – Quick access to library resources.
Directory – Contact information in one place.
Courses - Search for CNM courses offered by department.
Emergency - Quick access to contact campus security resources.
Events - Stay up to date with events on CNM campuses.
News - Keep current with CNM news and other announcements.
WHY THIS APP ??
-To gain instant knowledge
-College fests,events,workshops notifications
-Time to time updates
TRY THIS !!!!! AMAZING APP!!! GOOD LUCK!!!!!!
MyTEA is a one-stop resource for educators in Tennessee – whether you are a TEA member or not. In addition to the features mentioned above, the app also includes alerts regarding important news and other updates from across the state. TEA members can also access Member Benefits through MyTEA.
Advocacy & Legislation
Membership & Benefits
Teaching & Learning
Uniserv Contact Information
To learn more about TEA, please visit www.TEAteachers.org.