Buggy I have installed numerous apps on my Droid Turbo with little to no problems. Capturing the photo goes without a hitch but when you investigate the product on this app this is where problems occur. You cannot scroll because the app takes the page back to the top. This is extremely annoying especially when you are trying to read the reviews. I'll be deleting this app because if I can't read the reviews then I'm not buying the product. When and if they fix software I'll consider re-installing this app.
A bit of fun rather than a useful app It has a really short life span for interest. For a few minutes pointing your camera at something and getting information about it seems cool but quickly becomes dull. I can see a future for this sort of technology but at the moment it isn't quite there
Needs Work CRAMER'S TV spot on BLIPPAR had me curious so I downloaded on my Samsung Edge. The first thing I tried was a fire extinguisher purchased from Walmart. BLIPPER gave me wine. When I tried using "Feedback" from their menu, all I got was, "Whoops, try again."
Fun but not letting me Blipp I cant blipp anymore what is the issue i blipped at 2 items and that was it
Disappointed child It sucks. We installed it to look at a Cracker Jack prize and it didn't work.
Worst than I predicted This app sucks d**k no offence but it makes no sense
• New and improved recognition capabilities
• Many more real world blippable objects, including animals, everyday foods plus much more
• Brand new design with loads more insightful content
• Go on a journey from blipp to blipp thanks to our related blipp feature and explore thousands more things through our light web.
• Improved help and onboarding process to get you blipping faster.
• Introduction of a trending feed to show you the blipps that everyone else is looking at.
LARA augmented reality app connects the digital world with the things around us.
This app shows 3D models, videos and more interacive and fun content on prints