BlueFire Apps connects to your truck, motorhome, yacht, etc via the BlueFire Data Adapter. The Adapter plugs into your 9 pin or 6 pin diagnostic port and sends J1939 and J1708 information to the App via Bluetooth. The Adapter is available for purchase from Amazon and from our store at https://bluefire-llc.com/store.
BlueFire Apps is free and will run without the Adapter. This provides an opportunity to view the functionality that it offers prior to purchasing an Adapter.
A summary of the features the App has is given below:
- Custom Dash - Create and customize a dash consisting of more than 50 Text and Circular gauges.
- Trip Recording - Record information about your trip to compare performance with previous trips. Trips can be emailed and saved in an Excel .csv file.
- Fuel Economy - Shows information to help you get more value from your driving.
- Repair - Shows a multitude of information that can help determine the cause of a problem and help repair an issue.
- Fault Diagnostics - Shows any and all faults (active and in-active) along with information to help repair them. Allows reseting the faults after being repaired.
- Component Information - Shows the VIN, make, model, and serial number of the engine, brakes, and transmission.
- Data Logging - Allows logging of data at a set interval and saving the data in an Excel .csv file for later analysis.
- Multi-Lingual - When the translations are complete the app will be available in Spanish, Portuguese, and French.
More information is on our website at https://bluefire-llc.com.