Com a Iris Online usufrui da experiência de utilização simples e intuitiva da Iris no teu smartphone e tablet.
Quais as funcionalidades?
- Ver canais de televisão em direto
- Ver do início programas passados
- Alugar filmes do videoclube (através do tablet)
- Ver filmes do videoclube já alugados
- Agendar gravações
- Pesquisar conteúdos
- Consultar o guia de programação
Quais os requisitos?
- Ser cliente do serviço Iris da NOS.
- Compatível com versões Android 4.0 e superiores
- Ligação wi-fi, 3G ou 4G da NOS
Alteração do nome para Iris Online.
24 hours refund policy available. Just email us with your order number for a full refund.
Loaded with tons of features:
- Intuitive interface. See the screenshots to appreciate the quality of the app.
- H.264 codec (SW and HW) support for FOSCAM HD models (FI9821W, FI9826W, FI9831W, etc.).
- MPEG4/H264 for many cams via RTSP protocol.
- ONVIF Profile S cameras support.
- P2P support.
- M-JPEG devices support of all major vendors (150+).
- 2-way audio (talking and listening) for Axis, FOSCAM, Apexis, Loftek, Mobotix, Tenvis, Wanscam, Wansview, Hikvision, INSTAR, and more on the way!
- 1-way audio (listening) for D-Link, Edimax, Gadspot, Panasonic, SONY, Sharx Security, TRENDnet, Y-cam (selective models).
- SSL support (HTTPS protocol) for secured monitoring and encrypting credentials (digest authentication).
- 14 different layouts with unlimited number of cameras.
- Control PTZ (pan-tilt-zoom) enabled devices, i.e. Pixord, Vivotek.
- Relay, LED control for some models.
- MP4 video recording (Android 4.3+) and cyclic 24/7 image recording (sequence of JPEG images) on SD card, FTP/FTPS server or Dropbox/Google Drive.
- Sequence mode for automatic cameras switching.
- Group cameras by tags.
- Easy to use pinch to zoom for digital zooming.
- Import/export settings to SD card or cloud service.
- Support for any USB/laptop cams through 3d party software for PC/Mac (see FAQ).
- Very CPU efficient.
- Background recording. Make your own DVR!
- The only app in the market which supports both in-app and on-camera motion detection (selective models). Make automatic snapshots or play alert sound on motion!
- Face detection.
- LAN scanner for automatic cams detection. Have a camera IP address suddenly changed? It takes couple minutes to fully rescan your home network.
- Audio real-time processing (squelch & alarm) for using it as a baby monitor with audio graph.
- Audio monitoring from multiple cameras at once.
- Multiple background audio.
- Sensors support (e.g. temperature sensor, humidity, etc.) for some cameras.
- Cast to Android Wear. See http://goo.gl/eZgaMt
- Google Cast™ Ready (Chromecast). Video only. See http://goo.gl/g1d8yz
- TV interface.
- Widgets and home shortcuts.
- Floating window.
- Tasker/Locale automation plugin.
Check the list of supported manufacturers:
Want more public webcams? Install Worldscope Webcams free app for integration with tinyCam.
You can purchase a license on one device and then install on many more, if the same account is being used on these devices.
G+ Beta: http://goo.gl/mqBVlZ
Help the app to be translated!
All company names and products are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies.
Perfect as baby monitor!
You have more than one camera? Use the grid view to see 2 or more cameras at a glance. Foscam Monitor supports up to 16 cameras!
You don't know the IP of a camera you just connected to your router? Foscam Monitor will find it for you. Please note the IP of a camera in a local network is not the same as the IP needed to see it over the internet. Have a look to the following guide to know how setup your router to make your camera accessible over the internet: http://www.e-foscam.com/blog/archives/192
App features include:
- Fast video streaming, up to 30 fps depending on camera model
- Receive audio from the camera
- Talk through camera speaker
- Motion control with buttons: up/down/left/right, zoom in/out, scan horizontally/vertically, move to preset position
- Motion control with gestures: up/down/left/right
- Motion control adjustments: reverse left/right up/down controls, set preset positions
- Video adjustments: contrast, brightness, flip/mirror image, infrared lights on/off
- PTZ settings: determine camera's motion speed
- Motion detection alarm: manage motion detection alarm activation and settings from your android device
- Mail service management: manage camera's mail service from your android device
- Flexible grid view
- Up to 16 cameras
- Capture camera image and save it to gallery
- Automatically detects cameras in your local area network
- Automatically check connection to camera as you enter camera settings
- Fullscreen view
Foscam Monitor is fully compatible with Dericam and other clone brands.
Try out the DEMO version: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.amstapps.xfoscamviewerdemo
The Bambuser Iris Mobile Reporter app for video professionals brings Bambuser's signature Live video broadcasting technology to the hands of reporters and journalists worldwide. Paired with IFB-style capability, local parallel recording in up to 720p and complementary file upload functionality, the Bambuser Iris Mobile Reporter app provides a comprehensive and versatile tool for mobile journalists and reporters.
Uber Iris is a photo editor for Android that lets you effortlessly add gorgeous and funky Instagram-like effects and filters to your photos. Pick from a wide range of filters, effects and other adjustments, apply them to your photos and watch them transform into uber cool works of art. And what’s more, you can also proudly display them on your Facebook, Twitter and Flickr pages!
This photo editor includes:
★ Extremely smooth and user-friendly interface which allows for quick photo editing.
★ Take a photo from within the app or import photos from your camera roll and edit them on the move. Go crazy with your camera!
★ Choose from over 50 awesome Instagram-like effects and filters to make your photos look artistic and stunning
★ Sliders to finely control each effect/filter and style strength
★ Use this photo editor to apply multiple photo effects and filters to the same photo to get interesting effects
★ This photo editor has photo editing tools like crop, rotate, flip and adjustments for brightness, hue etc
★ Save your masterpieces on your camera roll or share them with friends and family via Facebook, Twitter and Flickr
Grab your Android Camera and apply these amazing photo filters and effects:
✓ Black & White
✓ 70’s effect
✓ Purple Haze
✓ Cyanotype Filter
✓ X Pro Filter
✓ Broken Camera
✓ Old Sketch
✓ Blur Effect
✓ Photocopy Effect
✓ Negative Effect
✓ Color Halftone
✓ Sandpaper Effect
✓ Motion Blur
✓ Solarize Filter
✓ Diffuse Filter
✓ Threshold Filter
✓ Bump Filter
✓ Diffusion Filter
✓ Tint Filter
✓ Sharpen Filter
✓ Color Sketch
The following filters are available only on Samsung Handsets:
✓ Old Photo
✓ Sunshine Effect
✓ Oil Paint Effect
✓ Pencil Sketch
✓ Pencil & Paste
✓ Paste Sketch
✓ Soft Glow
✓ Downlight Filter
✓ Fusain Filter
✓ Magic Pen
✓ Mosaic Effect
✓ Pastel Sketch
✓ Vignette Filter
✓ Yellow Glow
✓ Retro Effect
✓ Faded Color
✓ Pen Sketch
Photo Editing Tools:
★ Rotate: Rotate your photos both clockwise & anticlockwise
★ Flip: Flip your photo in any direction using this photo editor
★ Crop: Choose from a range of crop options; Freeform, Golden Ratio, Square & others
★ Adjustments: Fine-tune your pictures by adjusting the Brightness, Contrast, Saturation and Hue
Get this photo editor now and start clicking with your Android camera! If you enjoy Uber Iris +1 us on Google!
NOTE: THIS VERSION OF UBER IRIS IS PARTICULARLY OPTIMIZED FOR HANDHELDS (MOBILE PHONES). IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A TABLET VERSION OF THE APP, SEARCH FOR THE SAME APP FOR TABLETS.
Foscam is the world leading brand focusing on IP Camera.Foscam is distributing IP cameras in over 70 countries.
With Foscam Viewer, you can view and control your Foscam IP Camera from your Android phones and tablets. You can use it for watching your home, kids and pets anywhere if you can get a 3G or WiFi connection. Start to enjoy your security life now!
- Search and add Foscam IP Cameras in WLAN.
- Access Foscam IP Cameras by DDNS URL.
- Access Foscam IP Cameras by scanning P2P QR code.
- Real-time screenshot and recording.
- P/T/Z control.
- Manage the screenshot and recording files on your phone.
Notice: FI9820W and FI8620W are not compatible with this app.
Foscam APP is developed by Foscam IP camera manufacturer and Foscam brand holder Shenzhen Foscam Intelligent Technology co., Ltd.
Foscam all-new design the user interface and software architecture of the APP, to provide you better user experience. On Foscam, you can add your brand new camera in minutes, then view your camera from anywhere, anytime on the planet. You can also control and setup your camera, receive instant alerts when camera detect abnormal condition.
Thanks to the Foscam Cloud Service, after adding cameras on Foscam APP, you can login anytime to get your camera list on Foscam APP or Foscam Cloud Service website www.myfoscam.com, even if you reinstall the APP, or change a smart phone, no need to add camera again. Based on Foscam Cloud Service, we will develop more useful and interesting features for you!
With Foscam APP, you can:
- Add new cameras in minutes by following Setup Wizard.
- Configure your camera’s Wi-Fi connection in dozens of seconds without Ethernet cable and button by Foscam EZLink technology. (You can check whether your new Foscam camera support EZLink technology on its giftbox.)
- View live video from anywhere, anytime.
- Remote control, such as two-way audio, snapshot and recording, Pan/Tilt/Zoom control, night vision, preset and cruise.
- Setup camera, such as Wi-Fi connection.
- Foscam Cloud Service account register and login.
- Instant alerts. (Coming Soon)
Foscam Cloud Service website: www.myfoscam.com
Note: Foscam APP only support Foscam HD cameras, doesn’t support MJPEG cameras.
If you still use Foscam old version APP - Foscam IP cam viewer or Foscam Viewer, please install this all-new design APP to enjoy better experience.
You cannot login with Foscam Cloud account developed by Foscam US team.
Fresh new developer account, all-new design UI, architecture, security and operation process. We are always trying our best, to give you better!
- Pan/Tilt control supported for all compatible models.
- Two-way audio support on most models.
- Brightness/contrast settings adjustable via the app.
- Take snapshots of your live video feed.
Need several cameras to monitor your home? Your business requires hundreds or thousands of cameras in different cities and even in different countries? Then Ivideon is the very thing you want!
We already have more than 1 000 000 users. Every day we help them to:
• watch live video feeds from their surveillance cameras — with sound, in high quality, on any devices, including Android smartphones and tablets;
• record and store video archive locally and in our cloud, guaranteeing reliability and safety;
• analyze videos and get push and email notifications about suspicious motion and sound;
• easily access recorded video;
• watch video feeds in high quality even on slow connection (including 3G!);
• easily add any number of cameras;
• manage camera access and share it with other users;
• transmit and store data safely thanks to high-scale protection;
• make cameras public, embed live video into your website or blog — or share a link on Facebook, Twitter, VK and other social networks.
And by the way, we are the best in all these things!
Most existing video surveillance systems are very expensive and complicated to install. Our team made sure that Ivideon is both simple and accessible while providing all the necessary functions of a modern professional video surveillance system.
How to connect video surveillance cameras?
The easiest way to to connect to Ivideon is to use a camera with built-in Ivideon support. Such cameras work with Ivideon cloud directly, without computer. Among these cameras are iLuv, Oco, Philips, Axis, Dahua, Hikvision and many others which have a "Powered by Ivideon" label on their boxes. You can get one from our partners or in Ivideon online store.
If you have video surveillance cameras which don’t natively support Ivideon, it doesn’t matter! You just need a computer, a free app called Ivideon Server (which you can download from our website) and about 5 minutes to set it all up. It’s really easy!
Ivideon was tested with great many cameras, including D-Link, Foscam, Trendnet, EasyN, Acti, Edimax, Swann, TP-Link, Logitech, Belkin and others.
Try Ivideon smart video surveillance right now!
Foscam Cloud is an optional service provided to users of Foscam IP Cameras. With Foscam Cloud, you can set up motion detection on your Foscam cameras and view recorded images or videos when motion is triggered, right from your phone! Quickly and easily set up your mobile surveillance system, complete with motion detection, mobile alerts, and cloud storage of your images and videos.
This service requires you to register for a Foscam Cloud account. View more information and pricing at http://www.foscam.us/foscam-cloud-pricing
With the Foscam Cloud app, you can:
- Watch live video from your Foscam cameras
- Save recorded images or video to the cloud
- Receive alerts when motion is detected
- Control motion detection and camera settings
- Edit your camera settings
The main function characteristics:
1) Smooth playback of video files
2) Automatically scan all videos on your phone,no need of complicated choice
3) With the latest hardware decoder.Many videos will benefit from the latest hardware decoder.
4) Touch screen zoom gesture.You can use variety of gestures on the screen , zoom in or out is very easily .
5) Interface lock.can prevent the video when misoperation, so you better enjoy the video
6) Play FLV files smoothly, no need to install the Flash Player plugin;
7) Optionally rename files or delete video custom function more powerful
8) Display Thumbnail of the video contents
Mainstream video formats supported: MPG, MOV, RM a, VOB, ASF, MKV, F4V, TS, TP, M3U, AVI, MP4, M4V, WMV, FLV, M3U8, RMVB, MPEG,
The service supports any webcam or IP camera from leading brands such as Foscam, Axis TRENDnet, D-Link and more!
Don't have a Camcloud account? No problem, here's how it works:
1. Download the app.
2. Setup your cameras and register at the Camcloud website.
3. Return to your Android app, login and start using the service!
With the Camcloud Android App you can:
- watch live video from any of your cameras
- review any recorded video
- receive motion alerts
- control motion detection and camera settings
- setup a webcam or IP camera viewer
Supported Camera Brands
- connected webcam
- Axis Communications
- D-Link, TRENDnet or VIVOTEK and more
- Generic support for any H.264 or MJPEG camera with FTP support
Here's what our customers say: "I am not a technical person and I was able to setup a webcam monitoring system in 2 minutes. You should call the service CamWOW!" - Manon B
- use any standard webcam for video monitoring
- video will be recorded when there's a motion event and stored in the cloud
- users can watch any recorded video from their Android device or PC
- use your Android device as a webcam viewer
- supports Axis IP cameras, M-10 and M-11 series
- monitor your home while you're away
- keep an eye on your pets, setup a petcam
- cost-effective video security for your business
Sign-up for Camcloud today! Free and flexible paid plans available.
Is it necessary to spend bucks on surveillance cameras? You have a better option, with Alfred! Turn your unused smartphones to surveillance cameras for free. Your smartphone is definitely more versatile and powerful than IP cameras in the market. If you are looking for a home security solution, baby monitor, pet monitor or an IP cam, stop searching now that you have Alfred.
Video surveillance has never been easier. Install Alfred the mobile app on two Android phones. One is your Camera at your designated location and take the other one with you as a Viewer. Log in with the same Google account, and that’s it! You are now connected to your loved ones via WiFi or 3G/4G from anywhere in the world. With Alfred’s motion detection feature, you are alerted with surveillance photos. Alfred keeps you informed at all times.
What’s so special about Alfred?
1. Alfred is friendly: Easy to use. No tutorial required at all.
2. Alfred supports multiple Viewers and multiple Cameras.
3. Alfred is always ready: Alfred minimizes the launch time. After you select your camera, you can see the secured location within 1-3 seconds even when you are using mobile connection.
4. Alfred is fast: With the tech, in less than a second, Alfred connects you and the secured location with the shortest latency and the highest interactivity.
5. Alfred is efficient: Depending on your network speed, Alfred adjusts video quality so you have clearer images and lag-free streaming.
6. Alfred is perceptive: Alfred offers free motion detection features. You get free photo messages from Alfred when motions are detected. Clicking on the message, you are directed to real-time surveillance of the specific location.
7. Alfred is deterrent: Two-way communication feature allows you to warn and deter unauthorized visitors.
8. Alfred is interactive: Sing to your baby or talk to your pets with the two-way communication feature.
1. Alfred is your baby cam. Alfred makes sure you are the first one to know if your baby is crying, sleeping or waking up. When your baby rolls over, Alfred sends you a motion detection message right away.
2. Alfred is your pet monitor. Alfred knows that they all look innocent but will help you identify who knocked over the trashcan. Interact with your pets with Alfred’s two-way communication features.
3. Alfred is your office surveillance camera. Manage your staff, visitor and assets with Alfred. Alfred secures your properties by sending you photo messages when motions are detected. Alfred is more responsive than other IP cameras.
4. Alfred is your nanny cam. Alfred makes it easier to manage your nanny or caretaker, and rest assured that your loved ones are in good hands.
5. Alfred is your home security system. Alfred guards your doors and garage to check if you have visitors, if your children have arrived home from school, if there is any suspicious people around, or if anyone left garbage at your doorstep. Alfred ensures that you are alerted when there is a break in or any suspicious activities.
6. Alfred is your spy cam. Alfred collects photo and footage evidence for you.
How can Alfred serve you?
1. Attach a fisheye lens to your smartphone for a wide-angle view.
2. Don’t worry about power cords and sockets. A mobile battery or a power bank for your phone can solve the problem. Locate your Camera phone wherever you prefer.
3. It is suggested to locate your phone closer to a WiFi station to ensure stable connection.
4. Press “Save Power” to keep your Camera phone connected for longer.
5. Where a tripod or a camera stand is not available, you can set up the Camera phone and target at your designated direction easily with a mug.
6. Any unused Android phone can work as your Camera phone, start watching over your location 24/7, and send you alerts if something comes up. tinyCam, dropCam and webcam.
IP Webcam turns your phone into a network camera with multiple viewing options. View your camera on any platform with VLC player or web browser. Stream video inside WiFi network without internet access.
Optional Ivideon cloud broadcasting is supported for instant global access.
Two-way audio supported in tinyCam Monitor on another android device.
Use IP Webcam with third-party MJPG software, including video surveillance software, security monitors and most audio players.
• Video recording in WebM, MOV or MPEG4 (on Android 4.1+)
• Audio streaming in wav, opus and AAC (AAC requires Android 4.1+)
• Motion detection with sound trigger, Tasker integration.
• Date, time and battery level video overlay.
• Sensor data acquisition with online web graphing.
• Videochat support (video stream only for Windows and Linux via an universal MJPEG video streaming driver)
• Cloud push notifications on motion and sound, cloud recording for motion-triggered records, online video broadcasting powered by Ivideon.
• Advanced baby and pet monitor features: night vision, motion detection, sound detection and audio streaming.
Email me if you have questions after reading the FAQ.