4 pictures that have 1 word in common – what is it?
Find out why everyone loves this game and JOIN THE FUN NOW!
★ENDLESS FUN WITH NEW PUZZLES!★
Can you guess the words and unlock the levels? Countless puzzles from easy to tricky are waiting for you! New puzzles are added continuously for endless word fun!
★PURE, INSTANT FUN★
No registration, no complicated rules. Just start playing and have fun!
★SIMPLE AND HIGHLY ADDICTIVE GAMEPLAY★
Which word are we looking for? Look at the four pictures; find out what they have in common. Win!
★THE MOST ADDICTIVE BRAINTEASER IN THE WORLD!★
There are over 150,000,000 4 Pics 1 Word enthusiasts playing across the globe in 8 languages. Join them!
★ Play more than 20 quests and categories puzzles like animals, cities, foods, sports and much more!
★ Daily Word Search puzzle: every day you will find a different puzzle with the most important ephemerides and events that happened on that date.
★ Timed Multiplayer Game 1 vs 1 with the puzzle size you want
★ Create YOUR Word Search game, select the words you want and send it to your friends through Whatsapp, Hangouts and others!
★ Word Search puzzles with different difficulty levels, from small 5 x 5 to 10 x 10 normal or large 20 x 20 perfect for tablets!
★ You will never lose your current game, the game is automatically saved so you can continue right where you left off.
★ Original help system for improved gameplay
★ Choose the number of words and types of help for greater challenges
★ You will never play the same puzzle! Endless possibilities!
★ Available for your mobile phone, 7 inch tablet or 10 inch HD devices and small or low resolution devices!
All words to be searched are from Crosswords puzzles, there are names, abbreviations, contractions, concatenations, etc.
These are the game difficulties:
- EASY: search horizontally, vertically and diagonally
- MEDIUM: search horizontally, vertically, diagonally and backwards
- HARD: search horizontally, vertically, diagonally, backwards and just a clue about the word
Focusing on game play, this game has the following features:
- 14 achievements from google play games
- realtime multiplayer matches
- option to receive a hint about a word location
- option to solve the entire puzzle
- grid lines for better visualization
All puzzles were created automatically, so more will be added in the future!
Puzzles available on this languages:
- 900 english
- 900 spanish (Español)
- 900 brazilian portuguese (Português-BR)
- 600 german (Deutsch)
- 600 french (Français)
- 600 italian (Italiano)
- 600 russian (Русский)
- 600 danish (Dansk)
- 600 bulgarian (български)
- 600 czech (Čeština)
- 600 traditional chinese (普通話)
- 600 simplified chinese (台語)
- 600 chinese (Pinyin)
- 600 greek (Ελληνική)
- 600 estonian (Eesti)
- 600 croatian (Hrvatskom)
- 600 indonesian (Indonesia)
- 600 icelandic (Íslensku)
- 600 japanese (日本語)
- 600 korean (한국어)
- 600 lithuanian (Lietuvių)
- 600 latvian (Latviešu)
- 600 macedonian (Македонски)
- 600 hungarian (Magyar)
- 600 dutch (Nederlandse)
- 600 polish (Polski)
- 600 portuguese (Português-PT)
- 600 roumanian (Română)
- 600 slovakian (Slovenčina)
- 600 slovenian (Slovenski)
- 600 albanian (Shqiptare)
- 600 finnish (Suomi)
- 600 swedish (Svenska)
- 600 turkish (Türk)
- 600 hebrew (ברית)
- 600 hindi (हिन्दी)
- 200 norwegian (Norsk)
If you like Aworded, you'll love Word Crack, a fast and fun word game to challenge your friends. Who will find the most words in two minutes?
Word Crack is asynchronous and cross-platform. Play against your Facebook friends or against random users of any platform. Besides, there are unlimited simultaneous games!
Form as many words as you can by dragging your fingers across the letters on the board upwards, downwards, backwards, diagonally, etc. Every game has three rounds, and every round, two turns of two minutes each, so you have to be really fast! The winner will be the player who gets a higher score.
You can use the special tile spaces on the board to get more points. And remember to use the Power-Ups to find more words and win more easily!
Word Crack is available in 12 languages: Spanish, American English, British English, Catalan, French, German, Italian, Dutch, Swedish, Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese and now, also Basque!
Play Word Crack on Facebook!
Already a fan of the game?
Like us on Facebook: facebook.com/WordCrack
Follow us on Twitter: @wordcrack
Enroll in Word Academy to unlock hundreds of grids made up of hidden words.
The words in each grid have a theme and order: the game starts off easy, but the size and number of words increase as you play, and the order becomes more important and difficult.
That's not a bug! If you can’t connect the letters it’s because you have solved the words in the wrong order. In that case start over using the reload button and try to solve the words in a new order.
SCIMOB, the creator of 94 Seconds, 94 Degrees and 94% with more than 50 million players worldwide, brings you its latest game and brain workout, Word Academy!
Play with an English word list or choose one of 23 other languages.
• Play an unlimited number of different puzzles!!
• Multiple difficulty options. Start with easy puzzles. Then change the settings to play more challenging puzzles.
• Game contains achievements integrated into Google Play's "Game Services".
Designed for fun games from the smallest mobile phones up to the largest tablets.
You can configure:
1) Grid size
Specify exactly how many columns and rows to use (from 3 to 20). Even non square grids (e.g. 12x15) are possible.
2) Screen layout
Choose how much screen space for the grid and how much for the word list, using our unique movable split bar.
3) Minimum & Maximum word length
This helps avoid searching for many small words (a common problem in word apps). Also useful for specifying really difficult games (e.g. set both minimum and maximum word length to three).
4) Starting letters
The game can start with one or more letters already placed in the grid, in order to help you get started.
Choose the language of the word list, from a large range of downloadable dictionaries. 24 languages are currently available (see below).
Can be played in portrait or landscape mode. Just rotate your device and the display adjusts automatically.
This app gives you the ultimate power to play the game just the way you want.
Each game is assigned a difficulty level from 0 (easy) to 9 (very hard). The difficulty level is determined by the settings. Each difficulty level maintains the high scores (measured by fastest time to complete the game). The game displays the best 20 scores for each difficulty level.
Compare your high scores with others around the world by using Google Play's "Game Services".
Other features unique to this app:
1) View the definition of the word from an online source (e.g. Wiktionary), optimized for viewing on a small screen.
2) When you play with a word list in a foreign language, the word definition will (where possible) be in your own language. This is great for language learning!
Dictionaries available are English, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Arabic, French, German, Italian, Indonesian, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Greek, Hungarian, Polish, Romanian, Serbian(Latin), Serbian(Cyrillic), Slovak, Slovene, Swedish, Turkish, Ukrainian and more coming later
★ Frantic word frenzy or slow and steady - whatever word game takes your fancy
★ Quick games with leaderboards for you and your friends
★ Multiple levels introduce new challenges with lots more to come
★ Designed for low battery usage - ideal for that commute
★ A new take on word search games
★ A great new challenge for all the word game fans out there
★ Connect to Facebook see social leaderboards and friends scores
★ Sync and backup across multiple devices
★ Compete against friends in multiplayer mode
If you're a big fan of word games such WordSearch, Scrabble, Boggle, Word Soup or Word With Friends and want to play something with a little more spice then you should give this a try!
WordBuzz Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/WordBuzzGame
Scribble Games - Play Is Essential
Then join the millions who are now playing Word Streak With Friends, the addictive fast, fun game of finding words!
Score the most points by making as many words as possible in any direction before the time runs out.
With 4 modes of exciting game play you can play who you want, when you want and how you want
★ Head-to-Head: Challenge a friend or worthy opponent to a heads up battle of the best vocabulary
★ Daily Challenge - Streaks: Complete the challenge to win rewards. There’s a new twist every day!
★ Tournaments: Join a live Tournament to prove yourself and compete against seven others for the top spot to win prizes
★ Solo Play: Train with The Coach online or offline to sharpen your skills
“Short but sweet, [this] is a game designed exclusively for the socially-enabled wordplay fan. That said, Zynga …has delivered an addictive puzzler for those willing to engage with friends and randoms alike”
-- PocketGamer UK
“One of the best time wasters you’ll ever play”
-- Slide to Play
● Use of this application is governed by the Zynga Terms of Service. These Terms are available through the License Agreement field below, and at http://m.zynga.com/legal/terms-of-service.
● The game is free to play, however in-app purchases are available for additional content and premium currency. In-app purchases range from $0.99 to $99.99.
● This game does permit a user to connect to social networks, such as Facebook, and as such players may come into contact with other people when playing this game.
● Terms of Service for Social Networks you connect to in this game may also apply to you.
● You will be given the opportunity to participate in special offers, events, and programs from Zynga Inc. and its partners.
● Must be 13+ to play.
● Use of this application requires a Facebook or Games With Friends account.
• PLAY anytime and anywhere with offline Solo Play
• CONNECT with players of similar skill with Smart Match
• EXPAND your vocabulary with Dictionary and Word of the Day
• TRACK your performance and improvement with detailed stats
• CHAT with your friends in-game
• ACCESS your games on your phone, tablet or computer
• DOWNLOAD to access new features; all your games, stats, and friends carry over.*
*Play Words With Friends without third party ads between moves if you previously purchased No-Ads on Android or any other mobile device. Be sure to login with Facebook or the email account you used to make the previous purchase to continue to play without third party ads between moves.
Already an accomplished Wordie? Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter to stay up-to-date on game news, contests, polls and more.
We love hearing from you! Have a question? Ask it here: http://zynga.tm/d01Tx Or do you have a suggestion? Please share it here: http://zynga.tm/r02dY
Thank you for playing Words With Friends!
• Use of this application is governed by the Zynga Terms of Service. These Terms are available through the License Agreement field below, and at http://m.zynga.com/legal/terms-of-service.
• The game is free to play, however in-app purchase are available for additional content and premium currency. In-app purchases range from $0.99 to $99.99.
• This game does permit a user to connect to social networks, such as Facebook, and as such players may come into contact with other people when playing this game.
• Terms of Service for Social Networks you connect to in this game may also apply to you. You will be given the opportunity to participate in special offers, events, and programs from Zynga, Inc. and its partners.
• Must be 13+ to play.
• Use of this application requires a Facebook or Games With Friends account.
6 difficulty levels and languages are supported: English, Spanish, French, Italian, German and Dutch.
**** Exclusive features of Classic Words Plus (the paid version): ****
- Pass-and-Play mode for 2 players
- Ad-free experience
- Preview your score before validating a move
Tired of stumbling across cheaters or waiting hours for your online opponent to play on Scrabble, Words with friends or Wordfeud?
Try out Classic Words Solo for instant fun, no matter if you are a beginner in crossword games or a Scrabble tournament player!
Choose the skill level of the computer (from beginner to expert), pick a word list (English word lists include Scrabble (TWL and SOWPODS) and Words With Friends official words), and use your strategy skills and vocabulary to try and defeat the Droid.
Classic Words Solo gameplay is classical to crosswords board games: create and place words on the board and boost your score by placing letters on the high scoring Double Letter, Double Word, Triple Letter and Triple Word squares.
Use all 7 letters from your rack to play a Bingo and get a 50 points bonus.
This game is a great time killer for all fans of board games and strategy games. It is also an educational game that will allow kids (and adults :-) ) to improve their spelling and vocabulary.
Thanks to the fast reactivity and variable skill of the computer and official word lists, Classic Words can be used by Words With Friends or Scrabble enthusiasts to play quick training matches and learn new words from the computer's moves.
Unlike with multiplayer board games where some dishonest players use anagram solvers, there is no cheating possible when playing solitaire... Letters and blanks are always picked randomly, and the computer's artificial intelligence does not have more information than you do.
Only your tactics and creativity can make the difference...
Will you play strategically enough to outwit the computer and its extensive vocabulary?
**** Features ****
- 6 levels of difficulty
- Display the definition of words by swiping them
- Save game state when quitting application
- Shake to shuffle
- Languages and dictionaries supported:
- SOWPODS 2012 (Official English tournament list)
- TWL06 (Official list)
- Words With Friends (2012 version)
- German (with support of Umlauts, and Ezset to be replaced by two 'S')
- French (Officiel du Scrabble, ODS5)
- Italian (Zingarelli)
- Spanish (DRAE)
- Distribution of letters and points are adapted to the language
- Supports offline play
Time is running out! Beat the clock and spell as many words as you can with this addictive anagram game, Pressed For Words.
Find as many words as you can in 2 ½ minutes.
- Simplified gameplay & clear user interface
- Over 4000 6-letter puzzles
- Hours of mind and spelling fun exercise!
Pressed For Words is a great game to practice spelling skills at your finger tips!!
Similar to "Word Whomp", Boggle, Scramble, and "Word Twist".
These are the game levels:
Level 1: search horizontally, vertically
Level 2: search horizontally, vertically and backwards
Level 3: search horizontally, vertically and diagonally
Level 4: search horizontally, vertically and diagonally and backwards
Level 5: search horizontally, vertically with change of direction
Level 6: search horizontally, vertically, backwards, with change of direction
Level 7: search horizontally, vertically, diagonally with change of direction
Level 8: search horizontally, vertically, diagonally, backwards with change of direction
Keep in touch with your friends by playing Words With Friends Free, the #1 mobile game!
PLAY the simple word-building game you know and love
CONNECT with your friends through in-game chat
INVITE new friends to play instantly through Facebook & Twitter, or with random opponent matchmaking
ACCESS your games across all your devices
PRAISE FOR WORDS
• "Delightfully addictive." – GeekSugar
• "Social gaming at its finest." – Fox News
• "The premise of ‘Words‘ is simple: you fire it up and are playing a Scrabble-like word game against one of your friends in seconds." – TechCrunch
• "One of the most requested apps that people have waited to see come to Android." - Androinica
Already a fan of the game?
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/WordsWithFriends
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/WordsWFriends
Will appeal to Scrabble players to crossword solvers. Uses professional tournament word lists (CSW12 / OTCWL14), US and UK spellings.
** This free version is ad. supported
** Pro version has no ads., unlimited levels and more
** News, FAQ and Hi Scores at:
** Notice: Word Game 2 now available! https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.funqai.wordgame2
** Notice: If you have a Samsung Galaxy S4, please ensure that you are running at least Android version 4.4.2 to avoid slow down issues, or try Word Game 2.
There's nothing to do when no words exist.
Firstly you should try to avoid a situation where no words are available by looking ahead at what letters are coming next and planning accordingly. If that fails the 'X' buttons below the letter will swap out that letter for the next one.
These words aren't really words / A common word is not included.
There are a great many words in use in the English language and I cannot hope to please everyone as to their definition of what is a word or not. The 2 dictionaries offered to use are official word lists used in tournament Scrabble. I think if anyone knows whether a word should be in or out of a game like this then it's these guys.
You have 3 minutes to finish the task.
If You have guessed all possible words and can't guess anything else, You can press the "Give Up" button and the board with hidden words will be opened. The words You have not guessed are marked in red. If the word is unfamiliar to You, You can tap the word to see its definition.
This game is also good for people who wants to improve their English. If You like word games, like scrabble, You will like this game.
The game uses dictionary which contains nouns, verbs, plurals and also may contain some unfamiliar words. But anyway You can look up the definition of every word You want, when the game time is up or You press "Give Up" button.
When You guess word with length of 3 letters, You get 3 points and additional 10 seconds.
Similarly word with length of 4 letters gives you 4 points and additional 15 seconds,
Word with length of 5 letters gives You 5 points and additional 20 seconds.
Word with length of 6 letters gives You 6 points and additional 25 seconds.
if You guess all the words, You will get additional 100 points.
If you are looking for a good word game, Word Mix is the one You need!
Hope You will enjoy playing this game!!!!
Extremely addictive, totally Free, no in-apps! Just play and enjoy!
How to play:
-You just have drag your finger over and combine letters in the word pad to guess the word.
- You can see your guess in preview too.
- if you find correct answer than it will remove those letters.
It combines some elements of Scrabble and Boggle. Valid words boost your score and the dwindling timer; used letters disappear and new ones drop from above.
If you use four letters or more the score will be very high compared to three letters. Keep making words to increase your score. The challenge increases the longer you last.
This game is pretty much like the popular word games but with a little aspect of gravity in it.
Unlike other word games which allows you to take your own sweet time searching for the right word, this Falling Word Search game requires you to be fast when forming words.
As letters boxes fall and fill up the screen, if any of the letters fall out of the screen, you'll lose the game.
An addicting and fun word game which will surely take up hours of your time as it challenges not just your vocabulary skills but also your finger + eye coordination.
Keep your mind healthy, test your word vocabulary and exercise your brain once a day.
1. Panic Mode: create as many words as possible before the letters fill up the screen
2. Puzzle Mode: Every word you make adds five extra letters. If the letters reach above the blue swirling bar its game over
3. Time Mode: You got 3 minutes to create as many words as possible.
4. Panic Extreme: Hard Version of Panic Mode.
5. Challenge Mode: challenge friends, family or anyone online.
1. Group words into categories.
2. Look out for the Red Herrings, pesky little words whose sole purpose is to mislead you.
3. Have fun!
Red Herring is a unique new puzzle game. Each puzzle has only one correct solution and there's no time limit. Three difficulty levels make it suitable for the whole family.
Red Herring is FUN, CHALLENGING, and EASY TO LEARN. Don't say we didn't warn you if you can't stop playing. Give Red Herring a try today!
From the creators of 7 Little Words and Moxie.
Red Herring contains 50 puzzles and a daily puzzle that you can play for free. Additional puzzles are available for purchase inside the app.
"Can't. Stop. Playing." - Mashable.com
"Phenomenal!" - 148Apps.com
"Every bit of the game is good." - TheAppera.com
Over 900,000 Moxie games have been downloaded and over 70,000,000 games have been played.
HOW TO PLAY
Moxie is all about transforming words into new words. You start with a hand of 52 letters that you go through "Solitaire" style. Place each letter on the board or "Pass". If you "Pass" you can't go back to that letter.
You score points by:
1. Making unique words with the letters
2. Transforming your words into other words by adding and replacing letters. For example: "TIN" becomes "TINE" which becomes "TILE" which becomes "TILED" and so on.
3. Spelling special "Moxie words" for bonus points
Once you spell a word and start transforming it into other words, don't break the word chain! That's a "Twaddle" and you'll lose points.
There's no time limit and while it helps to know a lot of words, Moxie will more greatly reward those who like to think strategically.
- HD graphics support for iPad and Retina displays
- Pick up right where you left off
- Global leader board
- Short tutorial video (no internet required)
- Ergonomic design
- Relaxing and refreshing gameplay
Trivia Hound is EASY TO USE. You don't see the answer until YOU want to, and it always remembers where you left off the next time you come back.
Trivia Hound will provide hours upon hours of fun for you, your friends, and your whole family. Take the Trivia Hound challenge today!
Trivia Hound includes over 5,000 questions and answers in 115 categories.
Categories included are:
Movies: Animated Films
Movies: Classic Films
Music: Classical 1
Music: Classical 2
Music: Grab Bag
Music: Rock & Pop 1
Music: Rock & Pop 2
Music: Whose Album?
TV: 70s & 80s 1
TV: 70s & 80s 2
TV: 70s & 80s 3
TV: Sesame Street
Asia & Oceania
Bodies of Water 1
Bodies of Water 2
Geography Grab Bag
North America 1
North America 2
U.S. State Capitals
U.S. State Fun Facts
U.S. State Nicknames
History Grab Bag
U.S. History 1
U.S. History 2
U.S. History 3
U.S. Presidents 1
U.S. Presidents 2
Women in History
Health & Medicine
Inventors & Inventions
The Solar System
NFL Football 1
NFL Football 2
Sports Grab Bag 1
Sports Grab Bag 2
Sports Grab Bag 3
Sports Grab Bag 4
Sports Grab Bag 5
10 Letter Words
Food & Drink 1
Food & Drink 2
Food & Drink 3
Movies & TV Mashup 1
Movies & TV Mashup 2
Toys & Games