Trying to connect a nano with hc-06 on the free version, if i can do this i will buy full version. Love the mobile compile ability Used a hc-05, renamed "Bluino#00". It connects, however it says "error uploading" every time. I really want this app to work, help please.
I used an HC-05 module, followed the instructables link given in the description and succefully uploaded sveral sketches to my nano and uno boards and standalone AVRs with arduino bootloaders. For quick test i just used manual reset (hit reset button on arduino board right after pressing upload) and it worked... Edit: just to add that uploading via USB otg works perfectly. Now I will definitely buy the pro version. Thanks
Some times not uploading, but uploading after 1uf connected
Hii, Great app, But how to add librarys , I am getting problem with this
Micro no? Also can't upload blink example to mega.
First sketch, Uploaded and it worked 🤗
- NEW FEATURE! Upload sketch via USB OTG to variant Arduino board and support many USB driver: CDC/ACM, FTDI, PL2303, CH34X and CP210X.
- SPECIAL NOTE: If you like the app please rate it, but if you have some issue please tell me about them :)
- Now you can choose upload sketch between USB or Bluetooth
- Added a Apps intro Guide
- Fixed some issues with Serial Monitor
- Remove hamburgers icon on ActionBar to optimize title space
- Remove unused permissions
- Bug fixes