Online, The BMJ is one of the world’s leading general medical journals for researchers, educators, clinicians and policy-makers. The BMJ is the house journal of British medicine, owned by Britain’s doctors. The BMJ app lets you - read what the world's leading doctors read
- apply practice-changing takeaways
- trust news supported by data
- advance your career
- read columnists who get what it means to do your job
- search downloaded issues
- read ahead of print
The BMJ app brings you the latest weekly issue including:
- Offline access: handy for planes, trains and automobiles, or wherever there’s no wi-fi
- Selected news articles and columnists
- Education articles, CME points
- Research articles and reviews
- Search through downloaded issues
- Video content embedded
- FREE TO BMA MEMBERS AND PERSONAL SUBSCRIBERS
Use your BMA membership credentials, or personal subscriber details to log in
Not a BMA member or personal subscriber? Then subscribe to The BMJ for £10.49 a month, where the first month is free. You’ll get instant access to every issue published since January 2017!
Purchasing a subscription to The BMJ app at a cost of £10.49 a month will give you access to all the app editions of The BMJ. A monthly purchase will be applied to your iTunes account at the end of the first month trial.
Subscriptions will automatically renew at a cost of £10.49 a month unless cancelled within 24-hours before the end of the current period. You can cancel anytime or turn off auto-renew with your iTunes account settings. Any unused portion of a free trial will be forfeited if you purchase a subscription.
If you experience any problems, please email customer support on firstname.lastname@example.org