Take mission-critical meetings from friction to focus — wherever you are.
Maintaining board obligations can be a struggle with limited time and resources. That’s why we built the best solution on the market for managing the real-world challenges of today’s boards. Boardable enables you to prepare, engage, and take action on what matters most.
Boardable’s app provides the ultimate flexibility, allowing boards and committees to meet virtually from anywhere. Access everything you need in an intuitive and powerful platform whenever you need it.
Boardable is the only leading board management platform to provide built-in, virtual conferencing that minimizes distractions with a one-screen experience. With Spotlight, you can record meetings to adhere to governance best practices and empower your board or committees to fully engage. Spotlight also integrates seamlessly with Zoom, or you can use links from your preferred video conferencing app.
- Built-in video conferencing with Spotlight, or seamless Zoom integration, for unlimited virtual meetings
- Document Center securely stores and lets members access files in one place
- Agenda Builder with customizable templates
- Discussions feature streamlines communications and keeps sensitive info secure
- Polls and Votes to create official polls and surveys for feedback
- Built-in E-Signatures tool automates paper-based processes
- Public Meeting Page to build trust in your community and adhere to public meeting regulations
- Groups feature creates team-focused workspaces
- Board Packet consolidates all meeting materials into a PDF
- Minutes Maker captures important information and assigned tasks
- Reporting for board performance and actionable insights
- Notes and Annotations
- Accessibility suite to customize interface settings per user preference
- Language options: English, French, Spanish
- Meeting Scheduler and RSVP Tracker
Boardable provides expert support to every customer, from a best-in-class digital classroom to tailored implementations, ongoing training, and expert strategies. We have an onboarding and implementation process included in each pricing tier — no add-on costs.
We’re proud to offer the option to work with a designated customer success manager to help your team excel. Receive access to regular check-ins and personalized ongoing training.
Our Resource Center provides a comprehensive hub of blogs, e-books, webinars, and more. Boardable’s expert resources cover a wide range of board management topics for all board professionals.
- Boardable maintains security at the highest industry standards and
practices for protecting all user information, data, and documents.
- Built on Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Regional data hosting locations in the United States, Canada, or Europe
- FedRAMP compliant via AWS
- SOC Type 1 compliant
- Two-factor authentication
- GDPR compliant
- Microsoft: Single Sign-On, Outlook Calendar, OneDrive
- Google Suite: Single Sign-On, Google Drive, Google Calendar
- Calendar Apps